Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rikul's apprentice quest

Page: 1 of 1
 birddog
03-10-2004, 8:34 AM
:confused:

Can anyone help me with the quest given to my character by Rikul? I've searched high and low for his apprentice, and I think I found her corpse after I killed a sith patrol in the undercity map. I have two journals about the "lost paradise" that Rikul talked about, but when I go back to him he still asks if I found out what happened to his apprentice.
 DarksideDjembe
03-10-2004, 2:05 PM
i think your supposed to give him the journal or somthing... i ended up skipping that quest i think...
 pie_man101
03-11-2004, 12:09 AM
Just outside the Lower City (past where you meet up with Canderous) is a group of Rackghouls. Kill 'em, and by the lighted area are two corpses, one of which is Rukil's apprentice. As you loot her body, a journal entry will pop up.

Hope this helps. :)
 lukeiamyourdad
03-12-2004, 2:19 AM
After that, explore carefully the sewers. You should find the other two journals.
 Codja X
03-12-2004, 3:37 PM
If you want to go down the Dark Path, you can give the journals to the guy who runs the shop in the village, thus scuppering Rukils attempts to lead his people to the promised land. it's a pointless quest anyway - you'll see why when you play through the game a bit more
 txa1265
03-13-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Codja X
If you want to go down the Dark Path, you can give the journals to the guy who runs the shop in the village, thus scuppering Rukils attempts to lead his people to the promised land. it's a pointless quest anyway - you'll see why when you play through the game a bit more I did that route on my Dark Side run through ... boy was he mad!

Regardless of the eventual outcome I feel good about the Light Path - you cannot control anyone's ultimate destiny, but at least they died with hope

Mike
 lukeiamyourdad
03-13-2004, 10:56 PM
Yes so much helping for nothing...
 txa1265
03-14-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Yes so much helping for nothing... Yes, but of course that's pretty much true of everything you do on Taris, and much that you do on Dantooine

Mike
 lukeiamyourdad
03-14-2004, 12:19 AM
The first time I played I was happy to help them. The second time, I was wondering why I should help them...they're all going to die anyway...
 txa1265
03-15-2004, 1:45 AM
The first time I played I was happy to help them. The second time, I was wondering why I should help them...they're all going to die anyway... But that is the way of the Jedi - isn't your response to that, even with thaht knowledge, a true indicator of what type of Jedi you are ... figuratively speaking, of course ;)

Mike
 lukeiamyourdad
03-15-2004, 1:50 AM
I see more gray then light or dark :mace: <----It's supposed to be jolee I can't find anything better.
 txa1265
03-15-2004, 8:28 AM
I see more gray then light or dark :mace: <----It's supposed to be jolee I can't find anything better. That's what I mean :)

As for me, my vision looks like:

Blinding light here ...

Mike
 Codja X
03-15-2004, 8:53 PM
Originally posted by txa1265
I did that route on my Dark Side run through ... boy was he mad!

Regardless of the eventual outcome I feel good about the Light Path - you cannot control anyone's ultimate destiny, but at least they died with hope

Mike

Unless they got ambushed by a group of rakghouls and then eaten alive:) You never know - it might have happened!

I just love the dark side - no responsibility, no worries, 100000 volt discharge from fingertips at will! Can't fault it!
 ColeBlakdotCoM
03-15-2004, 9:00 PM
actually there's every chance they survive since there's a point where they say any survivors will be deep underground
 Codja X
03-15-2004, 9:04 PM
Originally posted by ColeBlakdotCoM
actually there's every chance they survive since there's a point where they say any survivors will be deep underground

Not if those rakghouls are waiting. CHOMP CHOMP! :)

Good point though.
Page: 1 of 1