Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bounty Hunter

Page: 1 of 1
 Eldarion-Marr
03-10-2004, 12:57 AM
:fett: Boba Fett slowly walked down from the platform, idly standing there watching the people pass by. Orib Jenn was only a few hundred feet away, and the bounty on his head was huge. Fett creeped forward, reaching back and pulling out his blaster rifle, pulling the scope to his eye and quickly zooming in one Orib. Suddenly, he shot, and Orib hit the ground instantly. A massive wave of fear spread across the crowd, and they immediately went into histeria. Boba Fett smirked, lowering the blaster and leaping up the steps, onto the steel rod and using his jet pack to shoot up into the air and disappear.

Moments later, he landed atop a massive stone building, looking out across the city of Naboo. A murder here was extremely dangerous, but this was Boba Fett. He sat down, satisfied with himself, preparing to leave to head to the local cantina to collect the money for Orib's head. Avoiding any authority would also be a challenge, since they would automaticly accuse him of it, since he was the usual suspect in events like this. But as he sat, he noticed four men walking up the path to the building, spotting him. Boba quickly stood up, readying for any situation. :fett:
 Redwing
03-10-2004, 8:44 PM
((Nicely written, but is this an RPG, or a story (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=434)?) =) ))
 Mandalorian54
03-13-2004, 1:15 AM
((OOC: I would assume it's posted here because others are expected to join in. I like your style and I like how you've posted a couple paragraphs as apposed to the usual two sentance posts, so I would like to join in. Hope that's what it's meant for.))

(IC:)

Thrice came out onto a balcony wearing his usual bounty hunter gear, light body armour and a red head band, looking much like a bandit. He knealt down on one knee and opened a brief case, then began assembling a sniper rifle. When it was succesfully pieced together he rested it on the balcany ledge and aimed down at the crowd below. A short search revealed a lone figure amongst the crowd, Orib.

The bandit bounty hunter zoomed the scope closer in on the taret. Thrice gripped the handle comphortably and took deep breaths. He was just about to pull the triger when the target suddenly was blasted from the side...."What?"

Moving the scope in the direction of the blast Thrice spotted a figure a moment before it blasted into the sky. "A jet pack....Boba Fett?" Thrice cursed and threw his sniper rifle over his shoulder. Picking up the brief case he abandoned the balcony and headed to the roof of the building where his ship was resting un-authorized. Running up the loading ramp he tossed the sniper rifle and briefcase inside and grabbed a vibro blade and a heavy blaster. Thrice already had a small blaster holstered on his leg and he quickly strapped the heavy blaster's holster to his chest and holstered the heavy blaster just under his heart. The Vibro blade was holstered into another strap on his back. With these new weapons Thrice raced down his ship's loading ramp and back into the building. The ships loading ramp automatically closed behind him.

Returning to the balcony Thrice leapt from it to a balcony on the building next to him. Finding his way through the building to a high sector walkway the bandit began his persuit of Boba Fett.

Even though Thrice hadn't killed the target he could still get the bounty...all he had to do was kill Fett.

We all know that's not going to happen...
 Eldarion-Marr
03-14-2004, 1:13 AM
:fett: Fett dashed across the rooftop of the building, leapt down onto the grass below and shot forward, his jet pack suddenly springing to life and lifting him into the air. The guards took a couple of potshots, but of course missed from that kind of distance. Moments later, Boba found himself standing atop a small hill outside of the city.

As he solemnly stared across the rooftops, he noticed a very skilled man, avoiding any glance at all from the guards who were now patroling the rooftops in case any such situation occured again. The man easily slipped out of the city's grasp, dropping down to the grass exactly as he had did previously before. Boba smirked, lefting up his small blaster pistol and shooting in his direction. The man instantly saw the shot, leaping to the side and landing smoothly, reaching down and pulling out a heavy blaster. The man must've also saw Fett, and took a few shots at him himself.

Both at were a somewhat stand still, Fett, slowly holding a blaster in each hand, and the second bounty hunter holding a blaster rifle. As well, both were perfectly aimed on each other. Seconds of silence later, both fired a shot, and both leapt to one side, or rolled out of the way to dodge it. And again they found themselves in the same situation as before.

Out of nowhere, three guards appeared at the tip of the rooftops, spotting both of the bounty hunters. Boba switched on his jet pack, almost getting ready to leave, when he felt a blaster shot hit the back of his leg. The other bounty hunter had gotten a shot in at the last second, then got up and ran as well. Fett looked back, noticing the blast had just gotten through his armor and gave him a minor burn. He shook it off, grabbing a smoke grenade and tossing it down, shadowing him and allowing him to go after that bounty hunter. :fett:
 LukeKatarn
03-14-2004, 1:29 PM
The bountyhunter Rew Podren was well known he was after a bounty on Correlia a senator was what Rew is after he finds the bounty he is about to pull the trigger then suddenley his bounty is dead befoe the trigger was pulled he saw someone in a jetpack "BobaFett it can't be he is on Nabbo" Rew then sees blue mandalorian armor "Jango how? he got his head chopped off how is he alive"? Rew goes in pursuit!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-14-2004, 1:52 PM
A dark green suit flashed behind a corner. Tepe, a master bounty hunter but still he could be beaten by the Fett's easily, had taken his light armor and a mask that held an oxygen mask for high altitudes and a targeting computer. Tepe hid in the darkness when he saw that three guards noticed Boba. Tepe mumbled something and then he pressed a button on his belt. Suddenly he appeared behind the guards. Silently, he grabbed two of the guards and killed them. He took his blaster and killed the last guard swiftly and then jumped down to the grass, covered by the smoke. He placed his blaster on his belt and hid. There he stayed until he saw that the bounty hunters left. "No-one kill's my family without facing me" Tepe whispered and then ran after the bounty hunters
 LukeKatarn
03-14-2004, 5:27 PM
Rew found Jango on a landing pad on Corrilea Jango was escapeing in a JAY56D8 correlian freighter much like the falcon not as fast but had stronger weapons! Rew headed for his ship he found it in 2 minutes and he took off! Heading for the bounty station before Fett ge landed just in time and Rew collected the bounty!
 Eldarion-Marr
03-16-2004, 3:18 PM
((Uh..yeah..you just collected on Boba Fett's bounty. That's real nice. That'll get you killed in..well..record time.))
 Black Knight of Keno
03-16-2004, 3:26 PM
((Should this happen next:
Boba steps in and looks Rew counting the reward. "F**k you" Boba said and shot Rew in the head nad collected the money he dropped))
 LukeKatarn
03-16-2004, 5:34 PM
(No guys it is Jango not boba I am fighting a well gohst well it is someone dressed up as jango boba is still on naboo right?) guys I do not die yet that is not fair!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-16-2004, 5:41 PM
((Ugh, you killed Jango or his clone. You should be expecting for Boba Fett's revenge))
 LukeKatarn
03-16-2004, 5:44 PM
(Yeah I know but it is just jangos clone since Jango was beheaded in AOTC)
 Mandalorian54
03-24-2004, 10:26 PM
((OOC: Okay first of all, a time frame for this story has not been set. And according to what I know of star wars there are no bounty hunter clones of Jango other than Boba. I duno you guys are going a little iffy in some of your posts but Eldarion-Marr has the final say in what is. So, mabe you could state a time frame and a few other things to avoid confusion Eldarion.))

Thrice rolled behind a rock for cover from the three guards that had just arrived after shooting Fett in the leg. When Thrice noticed they had stopped firing he popped up and fired at them, but they were already dead and his blasters instead found another target...Tepe.

After a quick volley Thrice ducked back behind his rock. He glanced around and couldn't see Fett. Then Thrice threw a thermal Detenator in Tepe's general direction and bolted for larger cover. Thrice ducked behind a small hill with rocks and trees for cover, he looked around and saw the smoke Boba had used to escape. Then Thrice glimpsed Fett rushing straight for him, too late.

Thrice threw himself backwards attempting to avoid the volley of lasers. As He flew in the air he returned fire at Fett. Thirce landed and rolled backwards taking cover behind a tree, Fett was taking cover just up ahead. Thrice lifted his blaster ready to attack and felt a sharp pain in his arm. The bounty hunter grimased and clutched his arm. His hand was covered in blood when he lifted it off his arm. His armour had also taken a few scars.

Pulling out a thermal Detenator Thrice leaned from his tree but Fett seemed to be gone. Glancing around he just knew Fett was going to pop up behind him and finish him off. Fear suddenly set in...
 LukeKatarn
04-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian54
((OOC: Okay first of all, a time frame for this story has not been set. And according to what I know of star wars there are no bounty hunter clones of Jango other than Boba. I duno you guys are going a little iffy in some of your posts but Eldarion-Marr has the final say in what is. So, mabe you could state a time frame and a few other things to avoid confusion Eldaion[QUOTE/] (Havent you seen AOTC? All the clones in AOTC are clones of Jango)
 Mandalorian54
04-28-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
(Havent you seen AOTC? All the clones in AOTC are clones of Jango)

I specified Bounty Hunter Clones. Ya there's clones, but not bounty hunters and certainly not with Mandalorian armour. That stuff is extremely rare. I know that in the time frame from when Boba was bounty hunting He was the ONLY bounty hunter with Mandalorian armor. When he disapeared an intimidator apeared but was soon dealt with swiftly. Any bounty hunter wearing Mandalorian armor wouldn't live through his first inexperienced year of bounty hunting before Boba collected the armour and the guy's head.

Get it?

But this thread looks dead so why you decided to revive it to argue about weathor or not a madalorian armour wearing clone of Jango would still be around long after Boba Fett is an established bounty hunter is beyond me.

Sorry to rain on your parade but every party needs a party pooper.
 Redwing
04-29-2004, 4:27 PM
Luke, enough with the reviving dead threads. Especially if it's only to argue, not to continue the story. ;)
Page: 1 of 1