Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cool Sites thread (keep them in here please)

Page: 1 of 2
 Doomie
03-08-2004, 6:04 PM
hey, look what a cool site i found: clicky (http://www.supershadow.com)

it's from a guy that knows GL personnally and he can give him your idea's for the movies. perhaps they'll be in it! also, it confirms an episode 7, 8 and 9. check it out if you want!
 Alegis
03-08-2004, 7:30 PM
oh yes supershadow, i read some on his site prior to the release of ep 2 but i totally forgot about him.. Now read EP 3, it looks like it will be a very good duel/war movie :)

about ep 7,8,9 i dont wether or not i should be happy..
 Boba Rhett
03-08-2004, 7:31 PM
Hate to break it to you but that guy is a total sham. He's done for horse **** what stonehenge did for rocks.

Do not believe anything that he says on his site. They are all his flights of fancy.
 Doomie
03-19-2004, 5:13 PM
Hate to break it to you but that guy is a total sham. He's done for horse **** what stonehenge did for rocks.

WTF do you mean? i believe him, so do hundreds of fans, and
about ep 7,8,9 i dont wether or not i should be happy..
why not?
 dark jedi 8
03-19-2004, 8:32 PM
b/c lucas has lost touch on how to make a great movie,(like the originals) their not much wrong w/the story of the PT but the acting sucks because GL directs from the editing room and not the chair like he used to/should. so i don't think it would turn out very well. but i could be wrong.:cool:
 Boba Rhett
03-22-2004, 5:16 AM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
WTF do you mean? i believe him, so do hundreds of fans, and

why not?

Yes. Hundreds of clueless people. The guy does not know Lucas. He makes up most everything. I'm not just jumping to conclusions. This is well known by most people within Star Wars communities. He's infamous. Do not believe him.
 Sounds Risky
03-22-2004, 7:25 AM
Most of the acting in the Original Trilogy is bad too you know.
 Sivy
03-22-2004, 7:58 AM
yes, unfortunately supershadow is full of ****

and its common knowledge
 leXX
03-22-2004, 8:15 AM
Lie, all lies! He and GL were round my house last night for dinner, and he told me the name of Yoda's species.
 Doomie
03-22-2004, 1:30 PM
wait, is he real or is he a bigfat fugging fraud?
 Sivy
03-22-2004, 1:43 PM
read this ...

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode8/plot.html)

and decide for yourself.

or you can take our word for it that if thats written by George Lucas then i'm the real Prince of Persia.

which i'm not BTW

:D
 Doomie
03-22-2004, 2:08 PM
yeah, i thought that was kinda weird too, but its the first draft, so...well read the other first drafts from ep. 1 and 2 then!
 dark jedi 8
03-22-2004, 8:14 PM
i read the 1st sentence and knew it was s***. i just dont think its GL's style. (which anymore is about as predictable as knowing yoda's species) so go ask LeXX.:D :rolleyes: :cool:
 Doomie
03-23-2004, 6:54 PM
yeah, but we won't lose anything by believing him, and if he does tell the truth, we're only gaining stuff, so i'll stick with believing him anyway.

Join my RPG everyone!
 Boba Rhett
03-26-2004, 6:03 PM
It's an utter waste of your time reading his stuff, not to mention believing his crap, Doomgiver. Everything on there, besides the facts that he steals from TFN, is just stuff that he totally made up. That's not speculation. It's not even something people argue about. It's pure fact. Please don't waste your time with him. I mean, damn, if you want to stick to believing things that people made up, I'd be glad to tell you word for word what happens in Episode III. :D
 RoxStar
03-26-2004, 8:54 PM
Yes. That place is dumb.
 Doomie
03-27-2004, 2:10 PM
alright. we'll see...
 Alegis
03-27-2004, 2:30 PM
*sees EP3 "script" beeing burned before his eyes*
"NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo...."

So i take it only the scripts of the already released movies are correct..come in handy (needed EP2 for project)

waiitta tic...

" I need to find out the truth for this question. There is a rumor that Padme goes topless in a scene is this true? Thank you for posting me. (SuperShadow: Hahaha. Portman would never go topless because she has nothing much to show. Hahaha.) "

:\

and his pic..right from a model magazine
 PR-0927
03-27-2004, 9:34 PM
Ha ha ha. Yeah, I just started a thread about it. Super Shadow is fake. He tried to tell me that Lucas doesn't include the NJO series in his vision of Star Wars and that Episode VII-IX do have Chewie, who is dead from Vector Prime. Believing him is the stupidest thing that I've done.
:fett:
 Boba Rhett
03-27-2004, 10:05 PM
But Lucas doesn't include NJO in his vision of Star Wars.
 ZBomber
03-28-2004, 2:04 AM
Meanwhile, Yoda happens to be on Kashyyyk when the clone troopers turn on him. Chewbacca and other Wookiees save Yoda from the clone trooper betrayal. While on Kashyyyk, Yoda finds an ancient Sith manuscript. Yoda believes he must go to the Jedi Temple and meditates on future events. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan hides on a new world. The leader of this world graciously welcomes Obi-Wan and promises to help Obi-Wan’s plight. On this world, Obi-Wan finds out about Anakin turning against the Jedi. Obi-Wan decides to head for Naboo.

what the hell? :confused:

I'm with Rhett on this.....
 Doomie
03-28-2004, 8:06 AM
say, actually, ther's no need in discussing this. If he's fake, we'll see when ep.3 comes out, cause we've all read his script. If he's really a friend of GL, we'll also know it then for the same reason.

(sorry if this isn't understandable but english is my second language.)
 dark jedi 8
03-28-2004, 9:22 PM
wait, is supershadow really steven spielburg?:D
 Doomie
03-29-2004, 12:50 PM
shut up, maybe he want's to do mysterious, it fits his profile y'know?
 dark jedi 8
03-29-2004, 8:46 PM
i think he doesn't give any info out cus if he did, he knows he'll be sued by a s***load of GL's lawyers. just an honest opinion.:cool:
 Doomie
03-31-2004, 12:40 PM
have you ever actually tried to proof it? i mean, it's your word against his. should we believe him when he says he is him or should we believe you that he isn't? you can claim a lot, but you have no proof. Ha!

And you havn't got much details in your profile either. I don't think much people have. Does this mean all they say is wrong?
how do we know you're not a fraud. Maybe you got personal problems against supershadow, and you say it's all fake while it's actually true. Not saying it is but it's the same story.
 Doomie
03-31-2004, 12:44 PM
You could have quite easily posted that in your other thread.

i could, and i will.

I think we should give Supershadow equal chances, instead of calling him a fraud for no real reason and without proof.
If you think we should treat him fair, post THIS to supershadow.

'hey Supershadow.
a lot of people think you are a fraud. is there any way you could proof to us you aren't? If not so, we will have to believe them,
but we think you deserve a chance. You would make us very happy and solve a dispute between the two sides. (believers in you and non-believers.) Thank you for your time. We all like Starwars and you would spoil it for a lot of people if you are fake. If you are, stop pretending, and turn your site into a fan fiction site. Not everyone thinks those stories are stupid. If you aren't, keep up the good work! May the force be with you'

It already sounds a lot nicer so there's a bigger chance he will actually read this.
if you don't know his site, click here (http://www.supershadow.com)

'Good luck and may the force be with us!'
 Sivy
03-31-2004, 12:55 PM
ask yourself this,

he claims to be a close personal friend of george lucas but he posts all these 'secrets' to which i'm sure if they were true GL would be less than happy about... and then he posts his picture:

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/supershadow.html)

and why is he talking about himself in the third person?

SuperShadow: You will be given the opportunity to audition for the role of your choice. All the acting roles in Episode 7 - 9 will be given to fans of SS.com.

that is the most ridiculous thing i've heard in my whole life.
 Doomie
03-31-2004, 1:37 PM
whatever. Now some real proof? I'm not easily convinced. Maybe someone made this site for him. and a lot of people write in the third person.

Why not as well believe him? it COULD be true!
 Sivy
03-31-2004, 2:21 PM
and a lot of people write in the third person.

yes, they're called schizophrenics

When i see you your face it's gonna be the most ridiculous thing I'VE seen in my life.

what?
 Doomie
03-31-2004, 4:57 PM
alright, sorry, just couldn't resist. i'll change it right away.

But most of those people aren't schizofrenic. They just write that way because it makes them more mysterious (at least in his case, why the others do it, i dunno.)
 FlyingWookiee
03-31-2004, 6:53 PM
SuperShadow: You will be given the opportunity to audition for the role of your choice. All the acting roles in Episode 7 - 9 will be given to fans of SS.com.

While I was convinced after reading the Ep3 script and about Dark Jedi with Darth Vader suits and Jetpacks (lol), that just made me even more sure this guy is a fraud.

Must be fun though, having hundreds of people snared around your finger, buying everything you say.
 dark jedi 8
03-31-2004, 10:53 PM
this guy really has one hell of an imagination, (that or he's on drugs), b/c he comes up with the craziest s***. i'd like to see him make a star wars movie. i bet he'd f*** it up real fast.
 Boba Rhett
04-01-2004, 5:46 AM
ROFL

You're still arguing for this guy? Amazing. Absolutely amazing. You want proof that he's fake? Show us any proof that he's real. There's none.

Quit wasting your time and please don't put the little jabs in your posts.
 Doomie
04-01-2004, 12:54 PM
there's no real proof that there's a god either.
And he's innocent until you have proof that he's a fraud. That's not my opinion, it's the law!
 Boba Rhett
04-02-2004, 6:17 AM
...We've given you a ton of proof. What the hell, man? :indif:
 Sivy
04-02-2004, 6:45 AM
i think Doomgiver is Supershadow… in a cunning ploy to stop people badmouthing his untrustworthy website

he would have gotten away with too if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

Doomie
04-03-2004, 9:31 AM
you think wrong, Siv. Infact i've changed. I don't believe Supershadow anymore. I gave everything a deep Though (yes, i can do that) and came to the solution that the stories on his site are indeed un-Lucas like. But anyway, i'm not as radical as you guys are. If you don't like his site, don't go there. Let people believe what they want.

Although i must say that Rhett's proof wasn't proof enough.
It didn't proof anything.
 ZBomber
04-03-2004, 1:31 PM
Why would we want people to believe complete bull crap? :confused:
 dark jedi 8
04-03-2004, 11:55 PM
yeah, thats the government's job.
 VanLingo
04-05-2004, 3:18 AM
FunNY!

Doomgiver, I like you, pal, but not only are you a sucker, you are the quickest turncoat I've ever seen.

Why don't you just face the FACTS and admit that these nice people (who happen to all be auditioning for Ep 7 since they've been to the SS.com site) have been right all along?
 -=DarkZero=-
04-05-2004, 5:35 AM
there's no real proof that there's a god either.
I've posted on LF, havn't I? What, Do I need to send you my underwear in the mail too? Or ruin your life even more than it has already been?

---->I never got my say in all of this, but that's ok, because a friend and I saw the post made by that guy to stop SS<We got SS's email, My friend spammed FRUAD<FAKE<BEEP(Bad Word :O)
And other sensless garbage, while my email, was a bunch of arguments I found disrespectful to Star Wars on his site, and I swear, He will feel the wrath of God! Which is me! :@
Or God is just speaking through me..or I've lost my mind...or somehow I gained syphilis...

" I need to find out the truth for this question. There is a rumor that Padme goes topless in a scene is this true? Thank you for posting me. (SuperShadow: Hahaha. Portman would never go topless because she has nothing much to show. Hahaha

This guy doesn't pay much attention to Portman then, because she was topless on a beach, pretty perky ;) And her section in hustler was wicked, I keep her pic's right under my only, vintage actionfigure (That hasnt been open due to my lack of not playing with collectables as a kid, which, I still carry on, and ruined 3 cases to my lightsaber replicas taking them out and clipping them to my belt pretending im a real jedi)
Luke Skywalker, ROTJ :D---->The vintage thing...yeah..
[/B]

What up, SuperShadow? (SuperShadow: Ruling the world from my throne.) From what I've noticed so far "of the Sith" is in the title of Episode III. I remember you saying that "of the" is definitely in the title and everybody that guessed the title with "of the Sith" in it got the highest marks. So it is just that first word of the title that we have to guess, am I right? (SuperShadow: As I‘ve said before take nothing for granted. You might end up being surprised.)

This I find Awkward, he's released "Official Information" That "Of The" is in the title, now he seems not so sure...Continue lying to the people, he cannot. Conduct an investiagation, we must.

Hey S.S., I’ve tried loads of times to get posted, but still no luck! (SuperShadow: Lady luck is with you today.) Could you please answer my questions? (SuperShadow: Yes, I will. I can‘t keep scoring 24 hours a day.) 1) In the battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin, does Anakin use a red or blue-bladed light saber? (SuperShadow: Lucas says he wants to keep this detail a secret for now.)

This guys stupid, or retarded, the saber colour used in the battle is red, I HAVE THE VIDEO TO PROVE IT! HE'S A FRUAD! THERE'S EVERYONES PROOOOOF, MWHAHAHA...

I have no idea why I continue to...continue this post, It's kind of fun ^_^

(SuperShadow: Lucas says he is too important to meet the fans.)

This sounds a little far-fetched, and self absorbed..

Also, is the title of Episode 3: "The Wrath of the Sith"? (SuperShadow: No.) Thanks SS, no other site compares! (SuperShadow: Actually, there are no other Star Wars fan sites.)

As for this, Well...This just pissed me off.

Supes, have a question, hope you post it. Is the little boy in the Clone Wars cartoon show chapters 12 and 13 by any chance a young Han Solo? (SuperShadow: Yes, Lucas says that could be Han Solo. Tres cool.)

GAH!? Except that it's NOT?! Windu was on Dantooine, SOLO, IT COULD NOT BE :@, ANOTHER REASON FOR THIS IS! SOLO WAS A YEAR OLD IN EPISODE 1, BY THE CLONE WARS, HE WOULD BE 11, THE KID LOOKED YOUNGER THAN 11?! And, the fact that Solo was no where near that part of the system, infact, no where near THAT system at all, proves him wrong, and that hes a bull****ter, and I want to slit his throat, but I can't say that or the court will read it, and when I do go to court they'll use it against me, Anyway, yup..This guy is a retard, and we should all email him of his mistakes to help his THE ONLY FAN SITE FOR STAR WARS stay intuned, and correct, what do you say guys?
 Doomie
04-11-2004, 10:04 AM
I'm glad someone actually tried to prove it, instead of : 'He's a fraud, just believe me.' Like Boba rhett. I'm converted now. that was the first post that made sense in a while.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-11-2004, 7:51 PM
Lol, that guy really pissed me off, I have like 30 more things to post on how he's a lying little Female dog :@, but I won't post em, lol.
 dark jedi 8
04-11-2004, 11:29 PM
ani also uses a blue saber in the duel, most of the time too i think.
 Bob Gnarly
04-12-2004, 11:57 AM
(sorry if this isn't understandable but english is my second language.)
Well, no wonder you live on the Death star, level 3, cellblock 5, cell 13.

And did you compare God to 'SuperSHadow'??
 dark jedi 8
04-12-2004, 5:39 PM
saying God and supershadow in the same line....

you could replace supershadow w/devil. and it may make more sense.
maybe he meant it as an antonym, or a= light is to dark as god is to devil/supershadow.
 Alegis
04-13-2004, 7:52 AM
Originally posted by Dante Vandetta.
This guy doesn't pay much attention to Portman then, because she was topless on a beach, pretty perky ;) whaaaaaat? WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?!

ROFL that is plain hilarious! no further proof than that needed...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and a lot of people write in the third person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, they're called schizophrenics
Alegis pucnhes his fist of fury towards siv who has no time to duck

i think Doomgiver is Supershadow… in a cunning ploy to stop people badmouthing his untrustworthy website

he would have gotten away with too if it wasn't for us meddling kids.
Ha! good one :D
 Sivy
04-13-2004, 3:36 PM
from supershadow...

Disclaimer: This web site has no association with George Lucas or Lucasfilm. All statements purportedly from George Lucas are false. SuperShadow.com is a fan operated web site that makes no claims as to the copyrights held by Lucasfilm regarding Star Wars. Star Wars, it's characters and all related items are copyright Lucasfilm.

Somebody’s been threatened by a law suit - ownage :D
 dark jedi 8
04-13-2004, 10:23 PM
NICE!:D
Page: 1 of 2