Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith assult

Page: 1 of 1
 LukeKatarn
03-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Here is a story I am makeing It is 30 years after return of the jedi it is an age of peace everything is calm here is what you must do put your charecters age home planet jobcan be jedi sith rebel or imperial put in a bio and you are done alright now for the story I am Master KyleKatarn I am a jedi bio a former imp after hearing who killed his father he quit the imp acadamy and became a merc and got hired by the rebels his field officer jan orrs is thayer for support after crushing the arc hammer decided to become a jedi after almost falling to the darkside he vows never to wield his lightsaber again and locks away his power of the force in the vally of the jedi after jan gets kidnaped by a dark jedi named dessan he returns to the vally and returns the power of the force to him and heads for the acadamy to get his lightsaber near the end he told jan about his fealings for her and decided to kiss her in case he dies. after beating dessan he returns to the jedi acadamy and becomes a master whare he teaches rosh pennin and jaden gorr. and now the story of the rpg the jedi are at peace the imps are almost nothing and the rebel allaince has grown now a group of sith are comeing to the planet of the jedi acadamy yavin4 the jedi dont know of this comeing threat this is SITH ASSULT!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 1:16 PM
((Firstly, I'm not going to join. Secondly, Learn to use dot's and for third, this is so lame. You are in the academy and get kille by a dark jedi in the first fifteen minutes that the dark jedi's sneak in the academy by an expert killer of the dark jedi's :p Sorry fot the tought criticism but it's the life :D ))
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 1:19 PM
Thx for the reply can you halp me make an rpg.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 1:23 PM
We'll talk with PM:ing from now on about making a good RPG, ok :D
Page: 1 of 1