Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Neighbourhood Map (Mp)

Page: 1 of 1
 Eike Legien
03-06-2004, 11:11 PM
 Pnut_Man
03-07-2004, 4:23 AM
I've been awaiting a map like this, or one that is situated in a school of some sorts. Looking to updates on its progress :D
 Eike Legien
03-07-2004, 7:23 PM
Thx for the comments :)

I know the map still needs more details especially the the exteriors of the houses.But I'm working on it :) I hope this map will be finish in the next few weeks.
By the way I've a second edition of it. It's a christmas map. The screenshots are a little bit dark. :rolleyes: Look at the screenshots and tell me what do you think about it.

http://www.jedi-knight2.de/forum/attachment.php?postid=262676)

http://www.jedi-knight2.de/forum/attachment.php?postid=262678)

http://www.jedi-knight2.de/forum/attachment.php?postid=262679)
 addit
03-19-2004, 11:30 PM
wow... those last pics looked quite kewl! Especially those tree models! Were did you get them? or did you model them yourself?

Well anywayz looking forward to your map,

Adam
 PR-0927
03-20-2004, 7:24 PM
I've been awaiting a map like this!! Here is the like part: I have been envisioning a LARGE city or town map with big houses, many rooms, and the city or town would be enormous. It would be so large that you could hide for a long time in the map without being found. Also, with a dock with a ton of ships to look for fugitives and people and to bomb houses!! Also, with a swoop bike area and an AT-ST area!!
I have a suggestion. Your map is wonderful, but, maybe you could turn it into my vision? You can't say that this map I thought up would be bad. It would be sweet. Maybe 20 houses or fifty?!?!

Anyway, think about it.
:fett:
 LightNinja
03-28-2004, 7:02 PM
Originally posted by Pnut_Master
I've been awaiting a map like this, or one that is situated in a school of some sorts. Looking to updates on its progress :D
Thats what i say :D
 Druid Bremen
04-18-2004, 6:16 AM
Originally posted by majinrevan
I've been awaiting a map like this!! Here is the like part: I have been envisioning a LARGE city or town map with big houses, many rooms, and the city or town would be enormous. It would be so large that you could hide for a long time in the map without being found. Also, with a dock with a ton of ships to look for fugitives and people and to bomb houses!! Also, with a swoop bike area and an AT-ST area!!
I have a suggestion. Your map is wonderful, but, maybe you could turn it into my vision? You can't say that this map I thought up would be bad. It would be sweet. Maybe 20 houses or fifty?!?!

Anyway, think about it.
:fett:

2 words: Ultimate laggage.

It might be cool, but have you thought of how many portals the BSP process might make with all this? There could be easily tens of thousands of portals, making the BSP process long. Not only that, the number of triangles that the engine has to draw every second: Lots. That means lag.
 Pahricida
04-18-2004, 10:30 PM
Dragonball- Freak ...
Is ja echt schlimm mit dir. :P

Abgesehen davon, dass ich diese Art von maps nicht mag: super bravo klasse. XD

Well and to anyone who didn't understand me:
... Don't mind I've been talking **** anyways. :D
 MadCow1989
04-23-2004, 7:03 AM
this map is nice for Role Play games :D maybe you should do like a small buss model or Train :P lol dont mind me i just love these kinds of maps
 tFighterPilot
05-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Pahricida
Dragonball- Freak ...
Is ja echt schlimm mit dir. :P

Abgesehen davon, dass ich diese Art von maps nicht mag: super bravo klasse. XD

Well and to anyone who didn't understand me:
... Don't mind I've been talking **** anyways. :D German is a no no here!

Edit: Saying that word is a no no.
 |GG|Carl
05-09-2004, 11:47 AM
I've actually been thinking of making my own house as a JK map, sadly It'd make a pretty small FFA map:(

But maybe Duel :)

However, your map looks cool, keep it going.
 Thrawn42689
05-18-2004, 5:18 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
German is a motherfukin no no here!

:confused:
 The Truthful Liar
05-19-2004, 2:30 AM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
German is a no no here!

Why is that?
Page: 1 of 1