Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ghostbusters - the third generation

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
03-01-2004, 4:23 PM
You know the big deal. Take example from my profile.

Name: Tepe jackson
Bio: Has trained inmartial-arts. Stopped school and started to work in the Ghostbusters. He has been there for two month's and made good friends with the others and allso the first ghostbusters, now very old and with the second generations(in the animated series).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe walks into the living room. He stops next to a glass cabinet and admires the old suit, worn by the first Ghostbusters. He looked around and saw the rest three suits in each corner and then walked to the sofa and sat down. He opened the TV and watched it. Someone sat to the sifa just next to him, but Tepe didn't notice it much
 jokemaster
03-01-2004, 9:57 PM
Name: Matthew Mason
Bio: Expert in weapons and science, Matt joined the Ghostbusters after talking to a couple of the members from the second generation in class. Right after finishing school he joined the third generation.
-----
Matt walked in and saw Tepe and another one of the members on the sofa.
"Hey kid, stop slacking off, the rest of the team will be here soon. Help me make some coffee for them."
 Black Knight of Keno
03-02-2004, 11:13 AM
"Slimer can make it!" Tepe answered and rose up
 jokemaster
03-02-2004, 11:31 AM
"Great, coffee with boogers in it." Muttered Matt.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-02-2004, 2:55 PM
"Ok, ok. I'll do it. Slimer get out of the fridge!!" Tepe said and shouted and walked into the kitchen to make some coffee
Page: 1 of 1