Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2 questions about JA+ Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 JaeKay L M N O
02-29-2004, 1:19 PM
Hey. I'm kind of confused on how I run JA Plus in a server I've created. How do I start it up? By the way, I don't want to run a dedicated server, I want to play in it. Thanks.
 JaeKay L M N O
02-29-2004, 2:06 PM
Ok, nevermind my first question, I figured it out. I have another question now:

I downloaded a list of admin commands for JA+, and a lot of the have <Client#> in them. How would you find someone's number? Thanks.
 Lightning
02-29-2004, 2:31 PM
Link to "official" JA+ mod FAQ: http://japlus.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29) :)

Try searching the forum next time, only took me less then a minute.
 JaeKay L M N O
02-29-2004, 3:15 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
Link to "official" JA+ mod FAQ: http://japlus.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29) :)

Try searching the forum next time, only took me less then a minute.

I looked through the faq, and searched the forums, and I still couldn't find anything. Could someone just tell me how to find the Client #?
 TK-8252
02-29-2004, 4:00 PM
Finding client numbers, I think, is /amstatus. Hope this helps! :D
 AIVAS
02-29-2004, 10:13 PM
I got JA+ 1.8, and I have 2 questions I haven't been able to find anywhere in faq, readme, website, ect.

First, how do I enable cheats whit JA+? I load the mod in the setup, then devmap mapname it comes up with cheats, but not JA+

Secondly, I know that admins can be allowed to spawn nppcs, but the default setting says I am not allowed to execute this commande (yes, it says commande) but I don't know the specific values for the commands, so what do i put in Coucilallowedcmd to be able to do ALL admin shtiuff?
 Slider744
03-01-2004, 12:39 PM
all the bit values are in the README
u also can use the bitrate calculator that will compute all the bit values for you...

also can use the /rcon admToggle that also compute all bit value for u....

in the faq , you will find an example on how adding the bit values to allow/disallow the admin cmds...

then lauching a mod in a non dedicated server always cause the overwrite of the ja+ Dll with the default (i think it is a bug of the jamp.exe when not run into a dedicated server)

so use the bat script in the mod that will help u starting up your server in a dedicated way
 AIVAS
03-01-2004, 3:47 PM
Originally posted by Slider744
all the bit values are in the README
u also can use the bitrate calculator that will compute all the bit values for you...

also can use the /rcon admToggle that also compute all bit value for u....

in the faq , you will find an example on how adding the bit values to allow/disallow the admin cmds...

then lauching a mod in a non dedicated server always cause the overwrite of the ja+ Dll with the default (i think it is a bug of the jamp.exe when not run into a dedicated server)

so use the bat script in the mod that will help u starting up your server in a dedicated way
X_X I've read every part of the readme, I must have missed it 6 times, but I'll look again. Also, /rcon admtoggle will make admins able to do everything? that's good, like spawning npcs?
 Michael Plant
03-01-2004, 3:53 PM
Hey. I'm kind of confused on how I run JA Plus in a server I've created. How do I start it up? By the way, I don't want to run a dedicated server, I want to play in it. Thanks.
Ok, nevermind my first question, I figured it out
How did you do this? I want to find out as well.
Page: 1 of 1