Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The mafia war

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 7:53 PM
Yeah, the first mafia RPG went bad... I made a new one :p
You are member or leader of one mafia. You can be on the Russians, the Yakuza or even the Zaibatsu corporation if you want to. You can make trade's with the Jamaicans and so on. You played GTA: Vice city? Then you know something how the mafia works.

Name: Gordon "Tepe" Montgomery
Mafia: Shellshock mafia
Job: The right hand
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three men walk into a striptease bar. They walk to the back where they are greeted by two thugs. Tepe gives his name and the men walk into a office. "Gordon! What brings ya' here matey?" a man shouts as he turns around on his black leather chair and roses his hands in joy. "You shouldn't piss the shocker, Greenface" Tepe says and snaps his fingers and one of the men walk to the door to lock it as the other goes to the window. "B-but Gordon, we can solve this out. Right? I mean, we are close friends and all..." the man says, now much more serious and frightened. "No, we can't Greenface. You pay us your 'loan' or you will find yourself in three billion pieces when you get your fat ass off that chair and into your limo next time" Tepe says and draws his silenced Desert Eagle out under his jacket an points it at Greenface. "I-I don't have the money yet. Just give me few more days... Only two or three days... Please, Gordon, you have to trust me" Greenface explained but Tepe pulled the trigger three times. Tepe looked the mans body on the leather chair, three bullets on the head. Then the men walked out and into their black Jaguar. They drove back into the luxury part of the town and stopped on the yard of one mansion. The men walked throught the main doors and sperated. Tepe walked to the back yard and the other two went to the front yard
 jokemaster
02-29-2004, 9:51 PM
((OOC: I'm gonna control the don just to introduce my character, if that's Ok.))
Name: Tony Bauer
Mafia: Shellshock mafia
Job: The Undercover Cop.
Bio: Undercover, but so far he's been clean.
----
The don was waiting for Tepe.
"Ah, Gordon. How'd the job go? Good? You're alive, that tells me it went good. I'd like to introduce to you Tony Bauer. He'll be working with you from now on. Tony, meet Gordon, the man I was telling you about."
Tony stuck his hand out.
"I'm Tony Bauer. I'm guessing he didn't pay?" He asked.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Tepe looked at the hand for a while. "No, he didn't pay" Tepe said, rising his lok at Tony. "We don't shake hands around here like the fed's" the Don whispered to Tony when he rose up from his chair. Tepe walked away from the pool and walked into the mansion, followed soon by Tony. Tepe stopped and turned. "Why are you following me? You some kind of a cop?" Tepe asked and looked Tony. "Your room is on the fourth floor, seventh room from the right, if you was looking for that" Tepe said and walked to the living room
 jokemaster
03-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Tony walked up to his room, once inside he sighed. Tepe was definetely not the easiest target he had to get close to, but he could probably manage.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Tepe walked into his room, two rooms away from Tony's room.
"Damn, I hate those new guys. So cocky and all" Tepe mumbled as he closed the door and went to his bed to take a nap.
 Deac
03-01-2004, 4:49 PM
Name: Junko
Mafia: Unallied, formally Yakuza
Job: The Assassin
Bio: Fell afoul of the Yakuza, on the run with their trade secrets.
--------------------------------------------

*Junko burst through the window and bows before the don*

Junko: Mighty don...accept my supplicance. I run from Yakuza, who betray me. I bring many trade secrets with me.
 jokemaster
03-01-2004, 8:49 PM
Tony heard Junko bust through the window, grabbed his gun and sprang to the Don's office. Seeing the man bowing, he put his gun away, but stood at the doorway.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-02-2004, 11:04 AM
The don greeted the man.
((You know, you can control the don however you like))
Page: 1 of 1