Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need Suggestions

Page: 1 of 1
 Erich
02-29-2004, 4:59 PM
Hey everyone, I recently uploaded my files to lycos and have a site going. I really am not sure why I want to do with this site, I am just testing the limits of all the different things I can do with it. Have a look and leave me comments here or on the site.

cheers

Erich

Test Site (http://members.lycos.co.uk/phptest)
 ET Warrior
02-29-2004, 5:09 PM
YEAH! First one to vote in your poll!! WOOO!!!!

:p

I dunno what you should do....but i'd put a picture or something on the main page...it's all boring an stuff.
 BongoBob
02-29-2004, 5:15 PM
Yep. That was the only thing I didn't like about it. But I didn't hold it against you

Terrific
 the_raven_03
02-29-2004, 5:17 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
I dunno what you should do....but i'd put a picture or something on the main page...it's all boring an stuff.

I agree.

But the site is not bad other then that.
 hgwall44
02-29-2004, 5:21 PM
allright first of all don't make an opening page to get to the main, I don't know about other people but i hate taking the time to go threw those.

Also if you wanted you could add an opening sound to be played when it starts up.

Put some funny stuff on the page. Like jokes funny pictures you found of mullets for example lol. Just simple things like that
 DarkLord60
02-29-2004, 5:25 PM
Nice site I like it alot.
 Herminator
02-29-2004, 5:48 PM
cool look!!

hmm..... Lycos. dont like them.

"your Angelfire account has been deleted for no apparent reason, other than pure evilness"

anyways, I like forums, so I registering just now..

<EDIT>some problem concerning registration code, will do it later.
 Erich
02-29-2004, 5:52 PM
Thanks guys.......I have not put anything on the site yet because I am not sure what I want to do with it yet. :confused:

I am trying to find pictures and sounds so that I can add it to the site, however like I said......not sure where I want to go with it yet.

Any suggestions are welcome........and again thanks for your input :)

oh, about the registration code.......for some odd reason it never shows up on the first try ......if you right click it and click on properties.......it will show the number at the end of the link.
Page: 1 of 1