Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JedicouncilGC for JA?

Page: 1 of 1
 AIVAS
02-29-2004, 6:50 PM
Griffinclaw's jedi council was my favorite map for JO, but now, I see people using it in JA, when I dl the map, and try to play it, it says

7 missing sound sets
(see above)

And I don't know what to do! I loved that map, and it would be great in JA, but how can i use it there?
 Master William
02-29-2004, 8:51 PM
Dunno, I want to play it too. It owns
 Domo-Kun
02-29-2004, 8:55 PM
Hey all, the JediCouncilGC map is avaible for JA, but is exculsie for certian clans, like , which the map was made for. So wait a bit, and it will be out soon.

D.
 Crow_Nest
03-01-2004, 9:28 AM
I think because there are some sounds from the map that is not included in JA. So those people running maps in their servers must have gotten the sounds from the jk2 assests.
 TeoMcDohl
03-01-2004, 8:54 PM
FYI:

The map was just recently ported for JKA and is still in beta. There are tons of glitches, missing textures, and other weird abnormalities.

The map was NEVER intended to leave the server until it was finished, but some shmuck leaked it to the DL sites.
 AIVAS
03-02-2004, 1:03 AM
Originally posted by TeoMcDohl
FYI:

The map was just recently ported for JKA and is still in beta. There are tons of glitches, missing textures, and other weird abnormalities.

The map was NEVER intended to leave the server until it was finished, but some shmuck leaked it to the DL sites.
But now that it's out, eventually someone WILL make it for the public of JA (I hope and pray)
 IG-64
03-02-2004, 6:57 AM
ahh, the old JO ISO clan days of messing around in jedicouncilgc2.

Good times, good times.
 TeoMcDohl
03-02-2004, 8:35 PM
But now that it's out, eventually someone WILL make it for the public of JA (I hope and pray)

What do you mean? Griffinclaw himself has returned to the and is working on it himself. He's working on it now, and he will release it for public use when it's ready.
Page: 1 of 1