Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Woohoo! Great job, RPers!

Page: 1 of 1
 VanLingo
02-29-2004, 6:20 AM
Hey, I just wanted to say a great big thank you to the role-players of SWBattlefront.net!

Escape from Nal Hutta (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122122) is currently the Hottest Thread on the SWBattlefront.net forums.

Also, thanks go to Swoosh for setting up the Role-Playing forum for us.

Congratulations, and let's keep the role-playing up!

-- Van Lingo
 T10
02-29-2004, 1:14 PM
Yeah, thanks to you guys, I don't have to scroll through endless forum links to get to the thread. I just click the link on the main site. You saved me from hell. Thank you guys. :atat:
 F-Bomb
03-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Tough luck, T10. If we split the threads like Lingo wants to, you'll have to wade through the links once more. Or, you could just set it as a favorite, you know, bookmark it. Might save you some time.

**Yet another reason to hold onto the same thread.
 VanLingo
03-03-2004, 4:45 AM
F-Bomb, it's not our fault you wanted to jump in late and shoot everything in sight.

-- Lingo
 F-Bomb
03-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Whoa now, don't go firing off your mouth and starting a flame war, Lingo. I jumped in with a developed character (whatever happened to everyone is welcome, huh?), and if I'd have shot everything in sight, that would have included your character. If you didn't like it, bend the situation in your own posts, so yes, a lot of it is your fault, it takes everyone here to RP. If you had a problem with my character's actions, you should have OOC'd a lot sooner rather than just complain later.
 T10
03-04-2004, 3:45 PM
Look, as F-Bomd says, let's not start a flame war, that's the last thing we need. Yes, F-Bomd did jump in late and started shooting everything, but, really. We're not being ourselves here. The point of roleplay is to play someone or something else. So, let's be peaceful. Flame is not required. Only debate (wow, I sound like a Jedi).
 F-Bomb
03-04-2004, 11:53 PM
T10 is most certainly right, debate, don't flame. I haven't flamed and I'm trying to explain my side of things as clearly as possible. I think we should stick with the same thread. However if that doesn't work out or if Lingo is going to grumble about it until he gets his way, I'll just say to heck with it. There are plenty of ways that we can stick together in this thread still, you guys aren't keeping consistent character when you're making decisions related to threads and splitting up. You're letting your thoughts on threading decide how you act in character, and that's not the best way to go about doing things. However, if we take a poll or a vote on the matter, I'll go with the decision of the community whether or not we should open a new thread and scrap this one. Is that fair to everyone?
Page: 1 of 1