Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Making A Skin

Page: 1 of 1
 Zenday Farlon
02-28-2004, 1:56 AM
Well, i've never made a skin and I keep getting this error. I reskinned the Kyp Durron v2.0 skin and whenever i try to use the skin ingame (/model or click the icon in profile) it minimizes JKA into that little screen (like the one you get after starting your server) and it says as an error Requested feature was omitted at compile time.

What am I doing wrong, and how do I fix it?
 Zenday Farlon
03-04-2004, 7:03 AM
Well, any help?
 Prime
03-05-2004, 2:20 PM
Sorry, I've never seen that before. Have you tried using the original Kyp model in-game? Does that work properly?
 [FotF]Maddog
03-05-2004, 4:48 PM
If you are using photoshop do not use the save for the web option for saving, I did when I first starting skinning for JKA and I got the same errors. Save them as jpeg and use baseline ("Standard") option. I tried using the save image for the web and it was causing problems. Hope this helps you out, if not good luck.
Dog
 Ziechel
03-08-2004, 7:07 PM
YOU can save them with photoshop, but then open again with paint and save them so. The same thing happened to me, and now it works
Page: 1 of 1