Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Alpha centauri

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
02-26-2004, 2:31 PM
You are one of the huge group assigned to investigate the island where the UN researchers and workmen are building a base.

Name: Tepe Jackson
Bio: Nothing known from him. He's not a guy who opens up for many people
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A small carryall lands on a small clearing. It open's the hatch on the back. Infantry and vehicles come out from there. There is allmost 40 in the group. They soon get the camp up. A group of soldiers go to check what's up on a small hill where they saw some movement. When they got to the hill, they started to talk.
Tepe: "So what do you think about this quest many, many miles away from base?"
Soldier 1: "I don't know... We are now the spine of the colony in here. Armed only with light laser rifles and cannons and couple of heavily armed land rovers to keep our scientist's van's safe..."
 Eldarion-Marr
02-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Eldarion was ordered to be on guard towards the edge of the camp with about four other soldiers. Each of them held regular blaster rifles, which were quite cheap. There was a land rover near them, but it had no driver, and it seemed to be malfuntioning. The soldiers sat quietly, noticing a few movements in the bushes, but once a few of them took a pot shot, the moving stopped. Once the shift, five more soldiers relieved them and Eldarion headed back to the crown of the hill.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-27-2004, 4:53 PM
Tepe looked Eldarion. He walked towards the man. "Damnit. I sure saw something moving in there..." Tepe mumbled and stopped few steps away from Eldarion. "Soldier, come with me" Tepe said. Obviously Tepe was somekind of a lieuetant becouse the soldier behind Eldarion obeyed. The two men walked to check the bushes around and spotted some worms. "Holy... Mind worms!!!! Sound the alarm!!!" Tepe shouted as the two started to shoot the mind worms, backing towards the hill. The mind worms were all over the bushes and quite near was another huge group.
 Eldarion-Marr
02-27-2004, 8:30 PM
Eldarion slowly followed behind Tepe, holding his blaster rifle tightly. As they walked up over the edge of the hill, Eldarion slowly loosened up his helmet abit, just as Tepe spotted the mind worms as they started up the hill. Suddenly, maybe five or six more soldiers came running up, and all of them began unloading loads of laser shots into the worms. Yet they kept coming, or so it seems. Most were in the bushes, and a few of the bushes accidently caught on fire from the laser shots. That scared some of the worms off, but it would be dangerous to be camping there, knowing of the worms in the area.
 jokemaster
02-27-2004, 10:07 PM
"There's too many of them!" Said Corporal Almeida.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-28-2004, 6:18 AM
Tepe shot the attacking worms. Then the land rovers come from the camp and shoot many eith their heavily armed plasma cannons. Then the group with laser cannons come and get the cannons ready. They start shooting. Many soldiers die, attacked by four worms at a time
 jokemaster
02-28-2004, 12:51 PM
"FIRE IN THE HOLE!" yelled Almeida and threw a couple of grenedes at the worms.
 Eldarion-Marr
02-28-2004, 10:14 PM
Eldarion was still attacking the worms, sending shot after shot into them. Just then, a frag grenade hit the soggy ground before the swarms of worms. It beeped shrilly and loudly once, then exploded. Many worms could be seen being thrown into the air. As the smoke was clear away by more laser shots into the darkness, the last few worms could be seen crawling up the hill. The worms were easily picked off, and quickly. Eldarion swung his gun back around his arm and went over to pick up any remains or anything valuable from the dead soldiers. "We can't have any other losses like this." A few soldiers in the back round could also be heard mumbling about how it would be suicide to take this path.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 5:13 AM
"Hey! You do what told to do! We can change the route a few miles but still we have to end up on the shore where the Union transport shall pick us up" Tepe said loudly and swung the rifle on to his shoulder. Then he stepped on a small pad in the rovers side and held tight as the rovers drove back into the camp as the soldiers picked some grenades and other stuff from the dead ones. Tepe jumped from the land rover and walked into the commanders tent. "Sir, the soldiers are not willing to go this way. Is there anything new about another route to the shore?" Tepe said as he now held the rifle on his back. "There is another way, but that way is thoughter to travel and longer" the commander said and Tepe nodded. "You should tell that to the soldiers, sir" Tepe said and walked away.
 LukeKatarn
03-07-2004, 10:55 PM
'Lieuetant Tepe' said Kargatago or Kar for short. 'The mind worms are comeing back. they are trying to take down the base I dont think theese are reguler mindworms' 'I think they are robots' 'I took a sample of one of the dead worms and it was not organic we are not alone on this island' Kar was a soilder he is a expert out on the field but is a genuis his mind has helped win many battels.
 jokemaster
03-07-2004, 11:32 PM
"Just what we need. A new type of 'em."
 LukeKatarn
03-07-2004, 11:44 PM
'Yes a new mind worm but that is not what concerns me what concerns me is the fact that someone else is here. 'Someone who is not on our side'.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 9:53 AM
"Maybe one of the research teams that the other countries from Earth sent here... Without U.N. permission" Tepe said and ran to the hill. "Gimme those binoculars" Tepe said and a sodier gave the binoculars. Tepe looked very far and saw smoke, but not ordinary fire smoke. "Factory smoke" Tepe grunted and gave the binoculars back. "Kill the worms and then send a small team to check that smoke out" Tepe commanded and the soldiers started to fire. Tepe took one of the cannons and shot very carefully at the worms. After a huge battle, many had lost and the wind worm's had been destroyed. The team of four men ran towards the smoke
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 10:53 AM
'Lieuetant Tepe I am going to' 'I want to know just how they are makeing the mind-worms maybe I can find a weekness in the mind-worms.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 11:16 AM
"Go ahead, Kar" Tepe answered and rose onto a land rover.
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 11:26 AM
'Thankyou Lieuetant'
 LukeKatarn
03-09-2004, 6:19 PM
Kar grabed some micro binoculers and went to investagate scouting out the facilatey 'Halt' said Kar to the rest of the troops that came with him 'We cant go in yet I got a scan on part of the building it is a top secret lab and factory and currentley they have made the place radioactive and have to wear special breathing masks. We can't enter at this time. "Commander"Kar said entering the commanders tent. "I have news of the mind worms I got a glimpse of the factory and we can not enter we will have to be extra carefull around camp" Kar said
 Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 7:00 PM
"Kartagago, we won't be here for long now. We must move on in fifteen minutes. We just camped here to get some rest and that was the thing that we didn't have" Tepe said, entering the tent. "Go check your fellow group's ready, soldier" Tepe continued.
 LukeKatarn
03-09-2004, 9:42 PM
"Yessir" "I understand but we must stop them I didant say one thing" "That is that they are moveing out into the world. If we dont stop them now the world will be destroyeed we must act soon. We dont have time to ask for help from the .U.M. they wont get here in time we must be quick.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-10-2004, 11:21 AM
"That was an order, Soldier" Tepe shouted over his shoulder.
 LukeKatarn
03-10-2004, 11:27 AM
"Fine Tepe if you dont want to do something fine you want the world to end fine but I will not stand by for this we need to protect the people i will not stand by while people get killed I will destroy the factory maybe alone but I will not standby for this!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-10-2004, 11:47 AM
"Are you mad, soldier!? I said that we were moving on but not where we were moving!! You should listen where we go first, not jump to conclusions that cou- will kill you" Tepe shouted, turning around and walking to Kar.
 LukeKatarn
03-10-2004, 11:59 AM
"No sir I am not mad I am just doing what is right".
 Black Knight of Keno
03-10-2004, 12:54 PM
"The right thing is to obey orders in the army, soldier. Now go check your group is ready, the captain will notify where we are going in two minutes from now. And you shall be there, soldier!" Tepe shouted, lowering his voice and then rising it again. Kar left. He noticed the looks of the soldiers nearby. Kar had been lucky that Tepe had not take him to the jail or terminate him. Tepe started to talk to the captain
 LukeKatarn
03-10-2004, 1:07 PM
After checking his group ready he goes to Tepe "Sir what is the use of being in the army if we dont do what we are here to do we are here to save the people. I dont mean on the island but on this world we are here to save the people! Why did you sign up for the army if you dont do what is right and I dont care what you say I am going to the factory to blow it up I have a prototype mask I have been working on to enter the factory it is only temporary but I am going and you cant stop me"! All the soilders around Kar start cheering for Kar and some join him because he is doing what is right!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-10-2004, 3:52 PM
"Let's have it your way then, Kargatago" Tepe mumbled and signed for four guards to come and they were followed by ten soldier's, MP's. The guards grabbed Kar and carried the man into the carryall and into the prison compartment. The Military Police stop's the soldiers that try to go after Kar and some get stunned by the MP's electrict sticks. The other soldier back off as the captain gets there. "Stop this madness!! We are supposed to meet the attack team mutch nearer to the plant and you argue if someone goes into a suicide mission to 'save the people' that are living pecefully in their homes when the borders are well guarded by the best soldiers there is in this freacing galaxy!!" The captain shouted and Kar heard him because they were not too far from the place yet. The guards kept going
 LukeKatarn
03-10-2004, 3:59 PM
Kar starts yelling "Tepe darnit listhen to me they are sending them throu the sewers in 5 minutes if you dont act now all the people will die do it for the sake of the world"
 LukeKatarn
03-10-2004, 7:45 PM
"Hey guard get me out of here". "NO" says the guard "You must get me out I am second in command of the .U.N. forces" said Kar "Yeah right" said the guard "It is true" Kar hands the gaurd his badge "what it cant be"said the guard opening the door for Kar. Kar immediatley goes to tepe 'Tepe you have no right to to lock me away I am a higher rank then you even the commander can't lock me away". Kar shows Tepe his badge!
 Redwing
03-10-2004, 8:45 PM
((Luke, use the edit button if you want to add something on; try not to double post ;)))
 jokemaster
03-10-2004, 10:40 PM
((What an odd coincidence that sounds like godmoding))
 LukeKatarn
03-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Well sry I am not god modeing you can kill me and I am not the strongest person on earth.
 jokemaster
03-11-2004, 10:50 AM
((Yeah, but you did suddenly make yourself second most powerful person in the world all of a sudden. Even if there had been no announcement, you would've been recognized the moment you entered the unit))
 LukeKatarn
03-11-2004, 11:08 AM
(Yeah you are right but the name of the second in command is Gar not Kar Gad disquised himself with a diffrent uniform and he used speciel makeup to change his appearance and he changed his name)
 jokemaster
03-11-2004, 11:19 AM
((Still too big of a stretch IMO))
 LukeKatarn
03-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Alright then I am not second in command of the U.N. forces but still a higer rank then the commander but yeah I can die and I cant tell everyone what to do and I wont is that alright.

Kar says to Tepe "The U.N assigned me here to make shure you do what a soilder would do what kind of soilder are you if you are not doing your job now lets blow up that factory.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2004, 11:57 AM
"Don't you listen to me?!" Tepe shouted. "I AM DOING WHAT A SOLDIER WOULD DO" Tepe shouted and drew his gun and pointed it at Gar. "And you are now free to kill. Maybe you are higher rank from me, but you was officially being thrown in jail and you just made yourself a fugitive" Tepe said and put his finger on the trigger as the gun pointed at Gar's head. "You were lower rank when you were on this team, so say goodbye for the last time, punk" Tepe continued and got ready to pull the trigger.

((Bwahaa, they don't have sewers yet :D ))
 LukeKatarn
03-11-2004, 12:14 PM
"Tepe if you pull that trigger you are no longer a soilder you are a fugative are you listening to me and further more I have permissshion to demote anyone who is not listening to my commands and last I was Kar when I was locked up now I am Gar you pull that trigger you die all men around here I am your commanding officer if he does not take his hand off that trigger in 2 seconds or he shoots me shoot him untill he is dead plus Tepe you were not doing what a soilder would do"!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2004, 12:35 PM
((Listen, LukeKatarn, firstly, that going around waving your badge ain't going to work and that is allso godmoding from my point of view. I am the thread starter, I am the go... Well, not quite, but listen, If you have any sence what do you do in army, you know that I'm doing the right thing you 6 year old brat. No offence, but if you are going to hijack MY thread in that way, you getting killed dude :D ))
 LukeKatarn
03-11-2004, 4:39 PM
((Alright fine I you are right I am godmodeing so lets go back to the factory part we moveout and forget this ever happend that would probabley be better then continueing like this I am dead you are in command blahblahblah so lets go back to the factory I tell you about it I dont go complaining and we moveout to leave how does that sound?))
 Redwing
03-11-2004, 4:49 PM
((I don't know whether to laugh or cry :D))
 Black Knight of Keno
03-11-2004, 6:08 PM
((Redwing, what's so funny now? :confused: ))
 Redwing
03-11-2004, 8:24 PM
((Nothing :xp: *Runs back out*))
 jokemaster
03-12-2004, 2:51 AM
((*peeks out from a bush at Redwing*
He's close. pass me the tranquilizers. We may be able to get him to post more around here
LukeKatarn: Much better, the whole thing about the second-most powerful man in the world being in a military unit, when he's supposed to be a polititian, without being recognized, even though he's carrying an ID badge around
*rewinds tape back to factory part*))
Page: 1 of 1