Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leviathan elevator lockup

Page: 1 of 1
 narfblat
02-26-2004, 7:09 AM
When I use the elevator to travel to the bridge, the game autosaves and then it kicks me out of the game. To get to the bridge, I just load the autosave and it has no problems.:rolleyes:
 poc301
05-05-2004, 10:20 AM
I ran into this exact problem last night. But for me, it won't let me load the autosave! Every time I try to use the elevator it crashes. Every time I try to load the autosave it crashes.

Any suggestions from anyone?
 poc301
05-14-2004, 12:54 PM
I think I figured this issue out.

The same thing happened to me again after I began a new game. Crashed as soon as I activated the elevator.

The only thing that let me get by is turning ALL the graphics options to their absolute lowest setting, and then activating the elevator.
 Frost22
06-09-2004, 10:55 AM
my problem is almost the same. i am on the leviathon, but my game crashes every time i go to use the computer to unlock the equipment storage and the aft cells (i'm assuming that's where my team is being held). I tried escaping the ship using a few different characters, tried disabling all backround running programs, and i tried lowering my graphics down as far as they go, and it still crashes. any other suggestions? I'm running the latest patch.
 khawk
07-06-2004, 7:26 AM
I one's got a really weird bug on the leviathan. Just before the bridge I saw my own character walking through space. Then it returned just before the spacewalk. I did the spacewalk on my own again. Bastila and Carth were in there good outfit but I was still in my spacewalking suit. Then I confronted Saul Karath and the Dark Jedi in my Space suit. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Time to reload a savegame. It worked.
 Mono_Giganto
07-23-2004, 4:29 PM
Mine crashes whenever I use the elevator to go to the Hangar, but I think it's a mod.
Page: 1 of 1