Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need help finding something

Page: 1 of 1
 Weapon X
02-23-2004, 3:18 PM
just shy of two years ago my buddy went to a Pennywise concert in Utah cuz he was getting his toe removed (tumor) but while at the concert he picked up what I guess was a demo CD for a punk group called Extreme Sound Excursion, it was pretty good music. he let me borrow it and then it disappeared all of a sudden. i remembered the songs and i want the cd way bad now. can anyone on here help me out? did anyone here go to that concert? i think it was in Salt Lake. does anyone here KNOW anyone that went and might have the cd? any help is appreciated, i have one last place to look and that's in my bro's and sister's cd's, they might have picked it up, cuz my dad doesn't have it and neither does anyone else here that i've checked.
 Boba Rhett
02-23-2004, 3:35 PM
The only disk I've heard of by the name of Extreme Sound Excursion is one that has muliple bands on it. Are you positive that was the band's name?

Edit: this one (http://www.gracenote.com/xm/pcd/genpunk/4371e1702f093f018a828aa0f3df15dc.html)
 Weapon X
02-23-2004, 8:51 PM
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCUSE THE PROFANITY BUT THANK YOU RHETT! IT'S BEEN ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF SINCE I LAST SAW THE DISC BUT WHEN I CLICKED I SAW SONG NUMBER 2 AND RECOGNIZED THE NAME IMMEDIATELY CUZ THAT'S MY FAVORITE SONG ON THERE! HELLS YA!!!

you guys seriously have no idea how happy I am right now, THIS ROCKS!!!!
Page: 1 of 1