Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

sam and max pinup

Page: 1 of 1
 flint paper
02-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Upon taking up Jakes challenge to find the scanned versions of Sam and Max: surfing the highway, I happed to come across this (http://www.sequentialtart.com/archive/june01/hastings_2.shtml) article.

Most of it is about Jon "Bean" Hastings comics, but there is a section about a third of the way down which reads:

ST: Which comics do you find funny?

JH: The Tick (my all-time favorite comic book), anything by Phil Foglio (pick up his new mad-science-themed book, Girl Genius. Do it! Now!), Bone, Evan Dorkin's stuff, Sam and Max: Freelance Police (look for a pinup by Steve Purcell in the first issue of Mad Science!)

Since I cannot deduce how old this article is (and because I have never heard of this comic) can a reliable source confirm if it is true that Steve did a piece for this comic book.
 AndrewL
02-22-2004, 4:18 AM
umm, is the book called "mad science" or "girl genius"

I could try finding the comic.
Page: 1 of 1