Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

sucked into space

Page: 1 of 1
 aarcuda
02-21-2004, 11:16 PM
alrighty, this is what I need...

I've got a large room, and then I have a smaller room overlooking the large room. What I want to do is make it so that when you're in the smaller room, you can hit a button, an alarm sounds, and everyone that's in the larger room gets sucked out into space. Also, while this is going on, I would like a loud sound of rushing air to be heard. This suckage will go on for about 4 seconds, and then shut off, and won't be able to be triggered again for 45 seconds.

This is for a multiplayer map.

Is this possible? If so, would anyone be kind enough to point me towards a tutorial, or perphaps explain it to me themselves?
 WadeV1589
02-22-2004, 1:11 AM
 aarcuda
02-22-2004, 1:55 AM
awesome, thank you
 aarcuda
02-22-2004, 3:54 AM
well, I believe that I've done everything correctly... but this isn't working.

are you sure this works for multiplayer?
 Altus_Thrawn
02-22-2004, 10:55 AM
I like what Wedge did in Mars (if my memory serves). Have a 1 unit thick caulk door 2 units above the floor, when you hit the buttom that caulk (invisible) door opens and you hit the trigger push under it. Players don't notice they're walking 2 units above the floor.
 WadeV1589
02-22-2004, 1:44 PM
But in JA you can just activate and de-activate triggers meaning you don't need to use the invisible door trick which is what we used to use in Elite Force. JA makes things so much easier.
Page: 1 of 1