Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Matrix: Virus

Page: 3 of 3
 Darth NeoVenom
04-08-2004, 12:38 PM
(Out of Character: Redwing got me with those new rules. LoL :D. In my head, I was like " Damn. this sucks." Anyways, I saw Revolution and I didn't like it as much as the other two.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom preps up the Solaris. He flicks on many switches that turn on various lights. He remains silent for a moment. The thought of this whole mission being a suicide mission startled him. NeoVenom shook his head and told Jokemaster that he will be right back. He went off towards his room.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-08-2004, 4:33 PM
Tepe walked into his room and started to sleep. He wasn't going to go back down to the others.

((It's maybe only my opinion, but this is so LAME! We need another with a good plot. Please, Mandalorian54, make a Matrix RPG... You'rew good on planning plots))
 jokemaster
04-08-2004, 4:41 PM
((Well gee tepe, that really boosted my self esteem.

No seriously, I dont know what the hell I'm doin' here, so whatever you guys want to do you can do it.))
 Writer
04-08-2004, 6:39 PM
Beth quickly returned with the news that she had joined the crew of the Solaris. She announced that she was looking forward to whatever they might be doing.

((Said it that way because it sounds as if nobody knows what we are going to do:D ))
 Mandalorian54
04-11-2004, 6:20 AM
((Let's get this on the road shall we?))

Red Lotus boarded the Tarsalor and started up it's engines.

Frost headed to the residential zone to get her brother Cinder.

Pearl gathered some power supplies and food.

Selene stepped onto her ship. She looked at the ships floor, and at her feet as she took each slow step. The clank of each step echoed in her mind, reminding her of a day when a much younger woman had first stepped on board a ship. As her focus came back into real time her thoughts came back to the now, a time when a much older woman had an important job to do.

Selene seated herself in the pilot's chair and flipped on the main computer. She keyed the intercom, "Lotus, how are we doing."

"Fine Selene, the ship's been re-fueled and powerd up."

"Good, as soon as the other's get back and the Solaris is ready, we leave."
 Writer
04-13-2004, 1:13 AM
Beth headed for the cockpit, wanting to know when they would be ready to leave.

"NeoVenom, are we," she began, but stopped suddenly, when she realized he was not there. She looked through the entire ship and found that only Jokemaster was aboard.

"Where is everybody?" she asked him.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-13-2004, 1:31 AM
NeoVenom returned to the Solaris. He rubbed the back of his head where the plug was and stood still for a bit. He noticed that Beth was on the ship and greeted her. "Good to see you, Beth. Have you came up with an Alias yet?" He chuckles as he waited for a reply from Beth,
 Mandalorian54
04-13-2004, 1:45 AM
Pearl boarded the Tarsalor with the supplies in a crate. She pushed the crate into the ships storage compartment and headed to the cockpit. "Is everyone ready?"

Selene turned to face Pearl, "Not yet, we're waiting for Frost and Cinder to get here then for the Solaris to get ready. I don't think Tepe is coming with us but if he is he's got till everyone else is ready to get down here."

Frost found her brother looking at photos of the two of them during their earlyer days.

"I'm sorry for my lack of spirit Frost. I don't know what's come over me."

Frost sat down on the bed beside her brother, she put an arm around him and leaned on him. "That's okay, just hang in there."

They hugged each other and then headed for the Tarsalor.

((Okay I'm just about ready to go, giving Tepe another chance to come along. Lets get a move on eh?))
 Writer
04-13-2004, 1:56 AM
Beth grinned at NeoVenom. "Why bother? I can be fairly sure that you've heard the 'behind her back' nickname that Jokemaster so kindly thought up for me. I'm just waiting for somebody to slip up and say it to my face."

She smiled.
 jokemaster
04-13-2004, 1:58 AM
"It wouldn't be Spunk would it?" Jokemaster asked, grinning.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-13-2004, 2:01 AM
NeoVenom smirks and then straightens his face. "Where are the others? Are they going to join us?" NeoVenom questions. He then grabs a sit.
 jokemaster
04-13-2004, 2:08 AM
"Haven't seen Tepe, Selene's crew is probably going on their ship. "
 Writer
04-13-2004, 9:08 PM
Beth laughs at Jokemaster's comment on her 'behind her back' alias.

"You would know, dear Louis," she said grinning. "After all, you came up with it."

She hears NeoVenom's question. "That's what I was just wondering. How soon do you think we'll be heading out of here?"
 Apologetic
04-13-2004, 11:05 PM
"I'll follow you in my ship"Ap walked down the Dock and reached A ship that was small enough to be run by one person.He began to take off and found The Solaris.
 Mandalorian54
04-13-2004, 11:35 PM
The Tarsalor opened a com link with the Solaris "This is Captain Selene, my ship is almost ready for take off, how are you guys doing?"

Just then Frost and Cinder boarded the ship.

Selene saw them then added, "Acctually, my ship is now ready for take off, let me know when your crew has assembled and we will begin the mission."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-14-2004, 12:35 AM
NeoVenom responded to Selene, "The ship is ready to go, but we are still waiting to see if the others will join us." He then lets go of the switch of the comlink and looks back at Jokemaster and Beth. "Let's wait for five more minutes to see what happens." NeoVenom says.
 Writer
04-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Beth paced the interior of the ship impatiently. Where was everybody? What could make them delay so long?

"What's taking them so long?" she asked to the air, frustration in her voice.
 jokemaster
04-18-2004, 11:34 PM
"I'm guessing Tepe's not coming"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-18-2004, 11:37 PM
"I don't know." NeoVenom said with a puzzled look on his face. "We should just go. We are basically wasting time." NeoVenom then stood at the ramp seeing if the others are coming.
Page: 3 of 3