Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new gamesradar preview

Page: 1 of 1
 eastcoast2895
02-20-2004, 3:20 PM
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/features/default.asp?siteid=60&sectiontypeid=8&subsectionid=1639&pagetypeid=2&articleid=28697&page=1)

this preview has some cool new info (i think its new anyways).
it states for galatic conquest that there are neutral planets and planets designated to certain factions (like kamino to the clone army). neutral planets have two maps to battle on, where the planets designated to certain factions will have only one map and if the faction that owns the planet loses the planet is lost forever.

x-wings can hover.

kamino gives a 10% respawn to their reinforcement bonus for the republic.

genosis gives a bonus to reinforcements for separatist

mace windu and count dooku will be availbile for a.i.

pilots piloting ships will cause a slow regeneration of health and they auto-eject from ships that are about to blow.

also for single player, you can command your a.i. that are within a certain radius of you.

not sure if that is all the new info in the article, its a good read with a lot of quotes from the producer, Jim Tso.
 dj_raider
02-20-2004, 4:35 PM
Thanks! :D
 ExcelsioN
02-20-2004, 4:55 PM
This is the one that showed up in the PC Gamer mag last month.
 eastcoast2895
02-20-2004, 7:48 PM
sorry didn't see that magazine and didn't hear about some of the information from the article so i thought it was new. oh well people who haven't seen that article before can read it now.
 dark jedi 8
02-20-2004, 8:48 PM
great article! thnx for the link!:D
 Wai_TungLeung
02-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Wow, not only is it similar to PC Gamer UK Mag, but all the words are exactly the same! Hum the website is owned by Future Publishings, the same people who publish the mag, so that makes scense.
 Alegis
02-21-2004, 7:20 AM
"exclusive"

well now i had a chance to read that mag as well, thanks for the info!

Site feedback: How about putting the confirmed planet bonuses on the planets page?
 Hermie
02-21-2004, 11:21 PM
I would like to thank you on behalf of the people here who doesnt buy PC Gamer UK Mag.
Page: 1 of 1