Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mystery planets

Page: 1 of 1
 garmbel
02-19-2004, 9:06 AM
What do you think the mystery planets are
I think they are

1 Dantooine
2 Kashyyk
3 Muunilist
 Alegis
02-19-2004, 2:43 PM
*kashyyyk would be hard to do, but awesome imo (everyone would like that)

*muunilinst; most proabably a location in EP3 (though it's categorised in EU on sw.com..) and I guess most of the secret planets are EP3 content (thats why they're mysterious)
hmm wait, it seems there's a special ep 3 page and the only loactions given there are jedi temple, tatooine and coruscant (so perhaps coruscant after all)
 dark jedi 8
02-19-2004, 10:35 PM
if they can do endor then kashyyyk should not be too much harder to do. i hope they throw in a planet like sollust or alderan. they were at least mentioned in the movies.
 Wai_TungLeung
02-19-2004, 11:53 PM
My money is still on Coruscant, but out of the three I guess they would want to include Dantooine.
 Sounds Risky
02-21-2004, 4:16 AM
I doubt they will include Alderaan because you couldn't play it during the Galactic Civil War.

Wasn't Kashyyyk all but confirmed?
 Crazy_dog no.3
02-21-2004, 9:28 AM
What the hell is Muunilist? :confused: ( i don't read EU)
 garmbel
02-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Muunilist is a planet that was attacked by the republic
 joesdomain
02-26-2004, 12:07 AM
I think the three mystery planets are Kashyyyk, Courscant, and Bespin. Then again it could be Dagobah, Alderran, Kessel, Ord Mantell, or Dantoonie. I hope they are planets they are mentioned or seen in at least one of the Star Wars movies. Just no EU star wars planets from the novels, comics, etc.
 Mountainforest
02-26-2004, 2:30 PM
I think Kashyyyk will be in there for sure, since Chewbecca will play a role in SW III. Corsucant will probably be left out, since most vehicles can't be used there an because it isn't a very practical map (all the roofs...). Dantooine is good possible, there was an old rebel base, and if it was the first rebel base you should see it in SW III. I'm not sure about the third, could be Bespin.
 Kallel Rahl
02-26-2004, 4:24 PM
I read the NJO books. I recently read where the Yuzhann Vong attacked and captured the Imperial Remnant capitol of Bastion. Muunilist was the planet they retreated to. That planet was also in the Remnant.
 Sounds Risky
02-26-2004, 5:05 PM
Muunilinst is the banking clan planet which was the planet General Kenobi's forces attacked in the first half of the Clone Wars animated shorts.
 joesdomain
02-26-2004, 5:13 PM
I figure they will include two planets from Episode III and one more planet from the original trilogy. Bespin would be a cool choice. Kashyyyk and Courscant would be may choices for the two Episode III planets.
Page: 1 of 1