Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help with MOD VIEWER

Page: 1 of 1
 drix
02-19-2004, 2:06 AM
ok so i got everything in my skin i think i need and am trying to put it in the mod viewer i got with the skinning program and help guide. but everytime i try to load the model.glm i get a error that reads this: "

R_LoadMDXM:missing anamation file model /players/_humanoid/_humanoid formesh model glm."

can annyone help me i went thru the help file and double checked everything. it is probly somthing stupid that i dont know any help will be great

DRIX:confused:
 Ziechel
02-20-2004, 12:59 PM
hm same problem have I. I make it with photoshop and when i think its goodi test the skin in gmae, so i dont need modviewer even if it is easier to use modview
 Prime
02-20-2004, 4:36 PM
You need the _humanoid file which is available in one of the assets pk3 files. Extract that and put it in the directory tree where your model is. So when you extract, make sure it extracts in the directory specified in the .pk3 file.
 [FotF]Maddog
02-28-2004, 5:31 AM
I made a tutorial for setting up and using ModView.
you can find it on www.jedimoves.com) under the how to section or diretlcy at the link below. http://www.jedimovesfiles.com/site/files/center/how/modview.html)

I hope this helps.

:mad: Dog
 Ro'Nin1968
04-01-2004, 3:57 PM
hey a little off topic but how do i get the zipped up skin back to a pk3 file? I tried just renaming it but that dont work.....help...
Page: 1 of 1