Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grr I'm Steaming Mad GRR

Page: 1 of 1
 -=DarkZero=-
02-18-2004, 5:11 PM
Today, bored, I was going through my temporary Internet files, and links or whatever.
When I stumbled across Animemetro, a forum society similar to this one, just Anime>_>.
Anyway, what really pissed me off was that They had signature Images, and How I get f-ing banned everytime I signed up for it because I'm the public enemy there, I can't speak my mind any more.

Anyyyway, when I saw the signature Images, and who exactly was using them, It sent me through the roof, I wanted to Kill EVERYONE AT THAT F-ING SITE :@

Anyway, here's the link to the original post I made last year about it, when a few days later I was banned once again for speaking my mind to the moderators http://www.animemetro.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11183)
It really fing pisses me off so much that from this, he is using it, stupid hypocrite :@
 Mex
02-18-2004, 5:19 PM
You're getting pissed off because you can't have a signiture image? How sad are you? At some forums you can't even use avatars!
 Rogue Nine
02-18-2004, 5:49 PM
Wow. Yeah.

What he said.
Page: 1 of 1