Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Photoshop Expert Needed!

Page: 1 of 1
 Arreat
02-17-2004, 12:14 AM
Now firstly if you play Diablo you will recieve a reward. If not you will recieve my one of a kind thanks. :P

REALM USEAST SC NON LADDER AND LADDER.

I am in desperate need of a PS expert. I will pay my whole account for ones help. Now I need some expert for tomorrow! Please I need someone who can explain well basic things I need for an assignment due the day after. I am assigned to do a book cover.

Its supposed to look something like this.

Of course there will be more to it I just need to confirm what must be included. Basically Im gonna have a background picture on the book cover and back cover. Of course I will need to put in some detail about this book.

Now I don't know how to decide who to choose so umm post here and we wioll see tomorrow.

Please leave your email address. Also Please ben on at 3 PM Eastern Time Sharp I will post here and then add one of the applicants.

IF YOU APPLY YOU MUST BE ON AT 3 PM EASTERN.

I may need 3 people at least. Just incase. Now I won't be requiring complex photoshopping abilities just that I need one with great expert to guide me through simplest terms. I downloaded the trial version FYI.

Now if there is more than 1 person helping out we will work out a way to split my account.

Now Im really serious about this. I will also be required to make a time line.

Thanks for your cooperation.

EDIT: OK I can't get the pic uploaded but Im sure you all are aware of what ab book cover looks like.
 RoxStar
02-17-2004, 9:27 PM
If this is a book report shouldn't you be doing it yourself?
 rick ulo 11103
02-17-2004, 9:43 PM
i think he means he would like someone to help him LEARN how to use it
 Arreat
02-18-2004, 12:30 AM
No it isn't a book report. I had to make a book jacket and I wanted to use photoshop to finish it.. Since I am terrible at drawing. Oh well its too late now.

Even if it was a book report I'd do the same technique I've been doing for years re submit the same report every year. :D
 DarkLord60
02-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Arreat
No it isn't a book report. I had to make a book jacket and I wanted to use photoshop to finish it.. Since I am terrible at drawing. Oh well its too late now.

Even if it was a book report I'd do the same technique I've been doing for years re submit the same report every year. :D
But were you aking someone else to do your work.
 RpTheHotrod
02-18-2004, 4:01 PM
I bet you have a level 10 necro :)

I'd help teach you...but it's like....probably too late...but I can still teach you some stuff, just for kicks.
 Arreat
02-18-2004, 7:38 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
But were you aking someone else to do your work.

No... I was asking for a helping hand which is why I asked for an email. Not a link to a finished book cover. :rolleyes:

Close thread please i don't need anymore.
Page: 1 of 1