Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A&E Biography: Darth Vader

Page: 1 of 1
 bantha poo doo
02-17-2004, 12:36 AM
Narrator: Born to a slave woman, young Anakin Skywalker accomplished everything. From winning the Boonta Eve classic, to getting accepted by the Jedi Order. An acomplished pilot and mechanic, he was loved by everyone around him. But something Dark lurked under this young boy, the presence of the Dark Lord . . .

Shmi: I honestly never saw it coming. How could such a nice boy become such an evil man, I certainly didn't raise him to destroy and conquer planets for the "Emperor".

[continue from where I started, one narrator, one character that was close to Ani]
 jokemaster
02-17-2004, 12:44 AM
Narrator: But Shimi wasn't the only one who didn't see the young boy's destiny coming.

Qui Gon: I found him, he seemed like a nice kid, not, not at all angry. He had fear, but what person doesn't? I think his mother's death was really what pushed him to the dark side.
 bantha poo doo
02-17-2004, 12:56 AM
Narrator: Darth Vader was born Anakin Skywalker, when he was 3, Anakin and his Mother were sold to a junk dealer, because their previous owner Gardulla the Hutt lost a bet.

Watto: What can I say about Ani? Eh? The boy did wonders when it came to repair and piloting, but he always had a little too much lip on him, and his mother, she was just quiet.
 Captain_EjL_2
02-17-2004, 8:38 PM
this is really stupid

i thought they actually did something
 Hiroki
02-18-2004, 5:29 PM
*shrugs* You know, calling someones thread stupid is really rude. You should have more consideration for the one who started this. If you don't like it, then do not post in it.
 Redwing
02-19-2004, 6:22 AM
((Took the words right out of my mouth, Hiroki. Captain_EjL_2, please don't post in someone's RPG unless you have something to contribute, especially if you're going to flame it.))
Page: 1 of 1