Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The dreamworld

Page: 2 of 2
 Flamehart
02-29-2004, 3:05 PM
Craig recieved a message from the rogue pilot, requesting for his "assistance." He read through the information, and realized he was asking for him to take part on their side in their fight against the gang. He shrugged, and changed the Ragnarok's destination to Yavin.
 Ziechel
02-29-2004, 4:30 PM
((Ok... aura is less extreme, Shields down))

When Jack finally stood before Luke, they said hello first.
Then Jack, who was an old pupil of Luke asked his former Master for help.
Luke answered that he can send some Jedi to help them, but not more than 30 of them.
Jack asked: "Why can you only send 30 people as reinforcement? We dont have enough allys out there in the galaxy and 30 Jedi are WAY too less.
You have to call for help, Luke, you have the most and powerfullst friends"
"I'll see what i can do, Jack. When the gang can overrun endor, they can easily attack other planets from this outpost."
While saying that, Luke took out his comlink and spoke to a person Jack didnt know.

Jack turned around and went out of the academy, happy about getting reinforcements for his army in the last battle of endor.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-29-2004, 5:18 PM
As Jack talked to Luke, many other huge ships came to Endor's orbit. They were exact same model than the mothership but only a bit smaller. Then two star destroyers came and many pilots feared that they would be crushed by the cruel Imperial TIE's, but then the star destroyer's launched a huge fleet of modified Z-95 headhunters. Jack's fleet was allmost gone and the remainings fled and the remainings of the army in Endor fled with their transport shuttles. Many of the shuttles were destroyed by the fleet in the space but many survived to land in Yavin 4 just like the remains of the huge fleet that attacked themother ship.
Tepe held a temporary party at his mansion as the huge armies prepared theirselfs and the mechanics got the battle cyborgs ready. The elite of his officers were in the party just like many of others Tepe had invited. The mansions huge bunker was filled with training soldiers. Tepe's fleet was gathering behind Endor and the Ewok's were all over the guards all the time but retreated every time. Mechanics tried to fic the AT-AT's and AT-ST's that had been left aside to the junkyards by the Empire when it crumbled.
 Flamehart
02-29-2004, 5:29 PM
As Jack left the Academy, he could see a large, red starship landing at one of the docking bays, obviously a Mercenary ship.
 Ziechel
02-29-2004, 6:55 PM
Jack saw his fleet getting their ass smacked by the gangs fleet.
He wondered whether they werent killed all, but many of them managed to land on yavin4.
When he walked over to one of them to fly to endor and to prepare for the battle, a red ship landed before him.
A man walked out which could be recognized as a mercenary.
Jack pulled his lightsaber out and ignited it, but then saw the mercenary without weapons and put the saber away very fast.
He asked: "What are you doing here?"
and got the answer: ...
 Flamehart
02-29-2004, 7:38 PM
"..." Craig thought to himself, "Ok, he tells his buddy to hire mercenaries, I come, and he asks what the hell am I doing here?"

"I received a message from someone affilated with you, something about needing mercenaries and the such to fight with you against the gang?"
 Ziechel
03-01-2004, 2:22 PM
"Ok thought you could be hired to kill me...
Ya, i need help. They infiltrated our meetings and all important dates and planned to overrun endor. If the gang can do that, they will have a free way to all the other planets from endor. Do you have friends who can help us? We need more reinforcements, we have only some jedi and the rogue squadron.
That wont be enough against the army of the gang."
 Black Knight of Keno
03-01-2004, 3:56 PM
An officer came to Tepe. "Sir, we have noticed many transports meeting on Yavin 4. We have allso received the group of Dark jedi's you asked from that bounty hunter" the officer said and Tepe nodded. He drank his drink and put the glass on a table. He walked to the hangars with the other sthat were in the party. They seperated and Tepe went into the command booth to see how the launch will go. The huge fleet of hundreds of fighters rose and flew into the huge hangars of the ships. Tepe boarded his shuttle, followed by his army's elite troopers. Tepe's army boarded their huge transports as the ones that would stay, got into the bases that were captured as the armies of the Republic were destroyed. As Tepe walked into the command level of his mother ship, 15 star destroyers joined the fleet and were followed by a super star destroyer where was huge armies of Imperial troops, AT-ST's and AT-At's. There was the gang-Empire united to join for the sake of order and the rise of merchants. The empire was the best place where the bad men were rich
 Flamehart
03-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Craig looked at him, as if he was crazy. "Friends? No. I work alone. You've got the help of my ship though, she's strong enough to fight a few Star Destroyer's and fast enough to outrun them."
 Ziechel
03-02-2004, 1:42 PM
"Nice, Craig. Ok then, bring us to endor"
Jack said and together with the remaining rogue ships they flew in the ragnarok to endor, outrunning some persuer as Craig has promised
 Flamehart
03-02-2004, 9:20 PM
Craig sat back and relaxed as the Ragnarok made its way to Endor. They really had nothing to worry about, unless they were to run into a fleet of SSDs. He looked around the room, his feet on the console, and the Ragnarok in auto-pilot.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Tepe's fleet started to fire on the other fleet as soon as they got in range
 Redwing
03-06-2004, 9:25 PM
Rwos looked out over the battle.

Light show, pretty entertaining.

It occured to him that he ought to be doing some good. It never occured to him that Tepe might lose, but perhaps he'd like it if the winning outcome was sped up.

So...which one's the enemy flagship?
 Flamehart
03-06-2004, 9:55 PM
((Is this fight going on at Yavin or Endor? I'm confused))
 Jase_Morden
03-06-2004, 10:17 PM
The Jedi pulled off an impressive chain of saber moves as he ran at Tichon, who managed to deflect them all with ease, "You are weak," he taunted to the Jedi, but he had dissapeared, "What the? Where is he!?" shouted Tichon, angrily, as he noticed a small, one-man fighter leaving the Tram, He'll be back, Tichon thought to himself.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-07-2004, 6:08 AM
((Near Endor))

Tepe looked the huge flagship. It was the exact type that they used in the battle against the second death star. "Old-fashioned oldies... Those are scrap metal after the battle's against the last forces of the Empire" Tepe said and rose a small smile. "Shoot four proton torpedo's to the flagship!" Tepe shouted and four proton torpedo's launch from the gang's flagship. The torpedo's hit one X-Wing fighter and the flagship. The torpedo's get the shields off from the flagship for a while and so one torpedo hit the enemy flagship. The flagship's other engine was now allmost destroyed but the damn astrodroids started to fix it under the shield that was back on
 Ziechel
03-07-2004, 8:08 AM
"ok, craig. This is a little ship, like al the mercenarys have, but i am sure you have some weapons in here... No, i hope it for us"
Jack said while he headed to the trunk of the little spaceship.
 Flamehart
03-09-2004, 1:55 AM
((Um, Ziechel, the Ragnarok isn't exactly small, think maybe quite a few feet longer than the Falcon lol, not to mention its a lot stronger))

As the Ragnarok neared Endor, it rained fire upon the enemy ships. Craig didn't know if he should land or keep fighting, and turned back to Ziechel, asking the question.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 3:30 PM
As the fleet's kept fighting, many transport ship's were being destroyed by the ion cannons on the ground. Many transport's were kept not harmed and they landed. Many new republic soldiers ran from the transports. The gang's army were hiding in camouflaged bunkers. Tepe was being suited in the flagship into his armor that was just finished building but the helmets' systems were still buggy and not exactly precise. Tepe walked into his shuttle and landed on the ground with his elite. They waited in a bunker for the republic's
 Redwing
03-09-2004, 5:32 PM
Rwos threaded his fighter in and out of the fracas, vaporizing enemy fighters. His ship was hit many times by laser fire, but it could apparently weather far more damage than a normal fighter of its size, because it was undamaged.

He noticed a break in the shields of the enemy flagship. He immediately aimed his fighter at it and spiraled his fighter towards it, heading for a collision with the vulnerable spot, close to where he thought the bridge would be.
 Jase_Morden
03-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Tichon walked towards the Command Center, "Head for Endor, Captain," said Tichon
"Yes sir!" replied the Captain

Meanwhile, a Z-95 Headhunter landed on the forest-moon's surface, and the Jedi, named Tyoril, clambered out. He looked around, and noticed some ScoutTroopers, "What the?" he said to himself, and pulled two lightsabers out of the cockpit of his ship, and ignited them.
 Ziechel
03-15-2004, 4:23 PM
Jack decided to land on Endor.
After Craig led the starship trough the battle and near Endor, they beamed (is that possible?) out of the ship on the ground
Finally Jack could fight on his own.
He ignited his sabers and threw himself in the fight, slaughtering here and there some enemys, with craig at his side shooting all the bad guys who wanted to kill Jack sneakily from behind.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-15-2004, 4:38 PM
((Let's say you came down with some very small shuttles that left when you got out from them))

Tepe walked silently to look at the battle. He had five men with him, fifty more hiding. Tepe ignited his lightsaber and the others started to blast away the unfortunate jedi's that didn't sence the shots and didn't turn as they kept fighting with the troopers. Tepe walked backwards and was followed by two jedi's. "You know, I think you should be dead allready" Tepe said and the jedi's turned as two soldiers shot at them. When the jedi's were blocking the shot's, Tepe snuck on them and sliced their heads off. He grabbed the other dead jedi's lightsaber and ignited the green blade. He looked as the battle raged and the soldiers started to use their vibro-blades(or something like that...) and the hiding soldiers attacked too
 Flamehart
03-16-2004, 1:21 AM
Craig was used to this kind of guerilla warfare. He was picking off quite a few of the sneaky gang members one by one before they could sneak on him. He was also covering Jack's back, and found the only time he was open was during his reload time, but he remedied that situation by using his sword instead.
 Jase_Morden
03-16-2004, 9:17 AM
Tyoril had slain two of the ScoutTroopers, and had pulled the third's gun from his hands, and was circling him, "Now, unless you want to end up like your friends, I suggest you tell me why you are here,"
The ScoutTrooper gulped, "I-I'm here on a r-routine mission," he said, with fear in his voice. Tyoril turned one of his sabers off and clipped it back onto his belt, while leaving his other saber on, he ran at the remaining ScoutTrooper and was about to strike, when he simply forced him into a nearby tree.
 Ziechel
03-16-2004, 12:23 PM
Jack askedŌ‘Craig: ok, should we search for some harder work? showing him a way to some dark jedi.
 Redwing
03-16-2004, 6:39 PM
Rwos' ship collides with an invisible barrier at the last second, and his ship is spun off into space.

Hells! They brought their shields back up...

Rwos' ship spirals towards the planet's atmosphere and breaches it. Rwos manages to get control just long enough to make a rather bumpy landing on the surface of the forest moon.

Goddammit.

The silver Thing on his belt threw blue sparks at him. Disgusted, Rwos climbed out of his ship to survey the damage.

If he had been paying attention, he would've noticed the scout troopers surrounding him. Not that it mattered. As the troopers drew their blasters, aiming for a kill, Rwos vanished in a flash of blue light.
 Jase_Morden
03-17-2004, 12:10 AM
Tyoril took the ScoutTroopers helmet off, and checked his pulse, He'll live, he thought to himself.
 Curt-Man
04-12-2004, 3:04 AM
Name: Rustic Royal
Weapons: Green lightsaber,duel heavy blasters
Vehicles: Swoop, Frieghtership(stolen off of a smuggler)http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans/factfiles/karemma-ship.jpg)
Bio: Grew up On coronet, found to eb firce sensitive by a visiting jedi, before he became a jedi he swoop raced, and he was very good at it, very good marksman as well, has never missed a shot before.
Page: 2 of 2