Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The dreamworld

Page: 1 of 2
 Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 5:16 PM
Welcome, to the dreamworld. You can have anything, know anything or be anything you want. Do not godmode or CC.
Take an example from my profile.

Name: Tepe Ressix
Species: Human
Weapons: Blaster, (stolen, green)lightsaber, "The gang"
Vehicles: Pirate ship(five, if we are exact), Hovercar
Others: Leads a pirate gang called "the gang"
Bio: First born in Alpha centauri, Now known as Erathia. There he was raised and when he was 20, he joined in "the gang". there he rose and rose until he got to the leader's position. He live's in a huge manor on Endor. There he leads "the gang" as they are growing all the time and getting richer and richer. He has hired a team of researchers to make him an armor, better than the mandalorian armors.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe look's out of the window. He see's a huge wall that keeps the small furry thing's off from his place. Then he hears a droid whisteling to get in. "Get in G6-A5" Tepe shouts to the door. A modifiead astrodroid come's in and whistles as it pour's a drink into Tepe's empty glass that it dropped on the table a few seconds ago. "G6, could you get me my ligtsaber? Thank you" Tepe said as he turned the chair around and took the glass and drank the ale. "Oh, and leave the can" Tepe said, and the droid left the can on the table and left towards the armory. Tepe drank the ale and pressed a button and a screen came out of the table. "How is my armor-project going?" Tepe asked, looking at the researcher on the screen, pouring some more ale on his gass from the can.

((Ok, so you know some things how to get going on here. Every crime gang needs bounty hunter's. The researchers are one opportunity aswise the gang members or the backstabbing second in command))
 Ziechel
02-16-2004, 6:06 PM
Jack Strider
Weapons: Green and blue lightsaber (self constructed)
Ship: The interceptor <--- Captain \\\ His winged Droid (looks like a devil but silver and goldish paint and colors)
He is the second Maat (leading seaman (but seaman isnt right here ;) ) of the Endorian Fleet.
About his life before he joined the fleet is nothing known.
He is the only one who knows all the truth about his past. Some people said he was a pirate, but these people were found dead very fast.
[No one knows he was really one of them, he was a officer of "the gang" before he realized he did the wrong thing]

Flying on his giant starship, the interceptor Jack looked out for trouble in Endor. Remembering he didnt get a part of "te gang" caught yesterday evening, he got nervous. While he trippled on his feet, he thought about the Excusion he will give the leader of the fleet. He got angry of thinking about this damn leader of them, mostly called "tepe"
 Redwing
02-16-2004, 6:41 PM
((Well this seems nicely surrealistic. :D))

Name: Termand Rwos
Species: Gargoyle (think Humanlike, except winged, tailed, horned...aw sod it, I'll just link to my crappyass old pic of him (http://www.deviantart.com/view/1849198/) ;))
Weapons: Two lightswords (blue and red, never wielded at the same time)
Vehicles: Black, blue and violet two-man fighter-style ship shaped vaguely like an axe blade. A smaller one-seater hovercraft/speeder of the same color scheme.
Bio: Termand Rwos joined Tepe Rissex' "gang" ten years ago, about when Tepe himself joined. Before then he has no past in this galaxy, as if he had appeared out of nowhere. He is an extremely eccentric character but a just as good of a fighter. No one really knows where he got his quaint ships, armor or weapons (which at first glance look like lightsabers but appear to 'flame') from, even Rwos himself. Rwos is quite loyal to Tepe's gang, if a bit mentally unstable. He has also allowed Tepe's researchers to use some of the unique features of his armor to help in their project.

((Tepe - since I worked my bio especially to fit in with your chara, if you don't like any of it say the word and I'll edit ^^))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 7:21 PM
((Whow... Readwing joined... In my RPG... Damn, I'm honored :p
Oh, and by the way, the bio is just fine... Except that s missing from the word "Rissex'(s)"))

Tepe closed the line after talking to the researcher for a while. He heard the droid coming back. Tepe stood up and took his cape and his lightsaber wih him and left the mansion. He dressed in the cape and put the hood on his head as he walked to the gate's. He watched as the guards were on full alert. "Damn thode pesky little furballs..." Tepe curced and ran towards the gates as one stone flew over the gate, then another, then two rock's hit the guards. Tepe ran and jumped over the wall and ignited his lighsaber. He attacked. The guards that emerged from the barrack's were amazed by their leader's abilitys. They started to shoot the furballs as Tepe sliced and chopped them.
 Flamehart
02-16-2004, 11:45 PM
Name: Craig Hunter
Species: Half Human, Half Demon.
Weapons: Dual handguns, large sword, old (dark blue) lightsaber.
Vehicles: The Ragnarok (If you need a picture, PM me)
Others: Freelance Mercenary, the best in his business.
Bio: A former Jedi Knight, he left the order, not liking the strict limitations on the Jedi, and felt more free as a Mercenary, working for the highest bidder. He has silver hair and wears a red trenchcoat (see profile for pic). Since he started being a mercenary, he took jobs from anyone, his primary care was for the money involved, but also had his own beliefs - his own reasons for what he was fighting to get the money for, all of which unknown. No one knows what planet he grew up on, nor does anyone know where he acquired the materials for his handgun and sword. He has a strange power, stronger than the Force, that he draws upon during important times of need.

------------------------------

Craig sat in a club, it was primarily owned by the "gang," but was for public use. He was wearing his Casual (http://www.gamescreenshots.com/fullpic.asp?category=playstation2&pic_id=52939&game_id=264&gallery=0&picOrder=0) clothing. He assumed, being it was a gang club, he'd be able to pick up a few jobs, but so far was just enjoying the drinks, as nothing seemed to be happening. He looked around, taking note of quite a few of the "gang" junkies, and thought to himself. "I've heard the leader of these guys was strong, but most of these guys look like mere pushovers...I hope they've got good wit, then..."
 Redwing
02-17-2004, 2:01 AM
((*Grumbles at everyone being shocked every time I post* :p ;)

Tepe: I'm not sure, but I think if the word ends in a "ks" sound, you can treat it like an "s" and not add an extra "s" at the end, but I'll have to check :D))

Club

*Rwos sits with a group of other members of 'the gang'. Although he drinks with gusto, he doesn't participate in the general chatter. Instead he surveys the other junkies sitting around in the bar, especially the ones he doesn't recognize. The silver-haired man with the red coat catches his eye*
 Black Knight of Keno
02-17-2004, 7:05 AM
Tepe sliced the last furball into two and walked back in throught the open gate's. One officer came to him. "Sir, are you a..." the officer started but Tepe stopped the man. "Get my ship ready, we shall leave to Tatooine, to the club." Tepe said and the officer nodded. Tepe got aboard of his ship and soon they landed on Tatooine. Tepe walked towards his club, one of his members noticed him coming and ran into the club. "Boss coming!!! Boss coming!!!" He shouted and some of the gang member's paniced and fled to the door but Tepe was allready at the door. The men that fled to the door were carried out by few muscle's and Tepe walked in and ordered an ale. He started to drink it.
 Ziechel
02-17-2004, 11:50 AM
Jack was told by some of his spys, that tepe in personality flew to tatooine. He asked some of members of the crew to fly with him, and he finally left with 12 people in the interceptor the planet.
His target was tatooine, and killing that damn gang leader...
 Flamehart
02-17-2004, 10:51 PM
((Redwing, I had to edit my post yesterday, he's not wearing a brown coat, just thought I'd point that out, lol.

Tepe, is this "club" on Tatooine the same one me and Redwing are in?))
 rick ulo 11103
02-17-2004, 11:46 PM
(((im not sure if you consider this godmoding buuuuut)))

name: has no name and is just called flame
species:his species comes from a small sun far far away it is very a very mystical creature and is pure flame
bio: he is one of the best best body guards for tepe and if he wants he can put himself out making him only a shade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flame stood invisibly behind tepe as he drank his ale
 Jase_Morden
02-18-2004, 12:23 AM
Name: Darth Tichon
Species: Kel Dor
Weaponry: Dual Red-Bladed Lightsaber
Transportation: 'Force Teleportation' ability, that Tichon managed to create himself
Bio: A powerful and swift Sith Lord with a keen eye, Darth Tichon is not one to be messed with. He once defeated 3 rogue Jedi single handed, without even using his Lightsaber.
Other Info: Tichon is known to be the one that controls the gigantic cargo ship known as 'The Tram' which travels the galaxy, inspiring awe and fear into others, how it even manages to get off the ground is amazing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darth Tichon sat quietly at a table in The Club, looking around the room with his hood up, he shot a glance towards a Rodian sitting on his own at a table, the Rodian stood up, and began to walk towards Tichon.
"You were beckoning to me, oh great Sith Lord," said the Rodian, kneeling
"Off your knees," the Rodian stood up, "Have a seat," Tichon said "I have a proposition for you. You are one of many Bounty Hunters around this galaxy, are you not?" inquired Tichon
"Indeed I am,"
"Your name is Lakris,"
"How do you know my name? Are you... telepathic?" he replied
"Well, I am telepathic, but you have a nametag on,"
"Oh, yeah, so I do, I also work here for a bit of cash on the side," Lakris removed the name tag, then Darth Tichon bowed his head closer to Lakris and began to speak very quietly to him about hunting someone...
 bantha poo doo
02-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Name: Darth Poopflinger
Race: Chimpanzee (super smart Force capable chimpanzee)
Force Powers: Force Lightning, Force Choke
Weapon: Red short Lightsaber
 Redwing
02-18-2004, 2:03 AM
((Craig: Edited. :D

Tepe: Same question as Craig?

Rick: Don't think so))
 Jase_Morden
02-18-2004, 3:54 AM
Tichon sat upright, and then said to the Rodian "So, do you think you can handle this?"
"I believe I can," Lakris replied. Tichon grew impatient. "Do you accept this challenge or not?"
"Fine, fine, I'll do this for you, now, will you quit bugging me?!"
Tichon drew his saber out under the table, "I don't think I can trust you, Rodian,"
"Oh, please, you can tru-" Tichon ignited one blade of his saber and stabbed Lakris beneath the table. He got up and sat down at one of the stools at the bar.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 7:13 AM
((Craig, yes, it's the same cantina :p ))

Tepe drank his ale and turned to see Tichon sitting on one of the stools. "Well, well... What do we have here. A sith lord maby?" Tepe said, stepping up as Flame walked behind Tichon. "You know, we don't like sith lord's around here" Tepe continued and took his lightsaber out
 Jase_Morden
02-18-2004, 8:46 AM
"Put away your saber, no-one wants to get hurt. Your little Rodian friend over there took quite a shock when I impaled him," said Tichon, pointing to Lakris' corpse.
 Redwing
02-18-2004, 8:48 AM
*Rwos stood up from his seat a bit lazily and took out his lightsword after observing the commotion. Another one of those Force-users, he could see. A nasty one, too. One of the "Sith" maybe. Tepe seemed to think so, and Tepe was usually right in Rwos' experience.

Rwos hoped this one didn't use lightning. Rwos hated it when they used the lightning.*
 Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 10:52 AM
Tepe looked Tichon. "You mean that you son't want to get hurt" Tepe said and nodded to Flame that started to strangle Tichon. Tepe ignited his lightsaber and pointed it to Tichon. "drop your lightsaber on the ground" Tepe commanded Tichon as some of "the gang" members gathered around them, pointing Tichon with their blaster's
 Ziechel
02-18-2004, 4:05 PM
[Jase_morden you may become my ally, dont you see how they treat you? ;) ]

As the interceptor reached the waste planet, Jack jumped out of the ship. He was strong enough to kill all of this damn monsters here. The inhabitants of the city wouldnt be a big problem, too.
only hard thing was: the gang. Jack camouflaged himself with his Camouflagor 1.3,hoping no one will recognize him as the 2nd leader of the endorian fleet or as old member of the crew.
Now looking like a KelDor, he went in the bar. He saw a man pointing with his lightsaber on the head of a man, and there was an invisible aura Jack sensed. Very dangerous here, he thought as he sat down to se the action from the best place. When he will have enough informations he will call his fleet to catch the Gang
 Jase_Morden
02-18-2004, 8:33 PM
[Ziechel, you've got urself an ally :D]

"I have better things to do," said Tichon, in a deep, dark voice, "This isn't the last time we will meet," a dark red glow surrounded Tichon, and he dissapeared.
 rick ulo 11103
02-18-2004, 10:31 PM
((( PLZZZZ redwing ive always wanted a character like this i mean its not like hes invincible he can be harmed by energy (lightsabers/blasters) PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ redwing i mean this is a dream world PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)))
 Flamehart
02-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Craig had turned his head slightly at the sight of the action going on, but showed no particular interest, he shrugged as the sith lord vanished, but had his eye on the leader of "the gang." He had heard plenty of things about him during his short time in the bar. Should Tepe look in his direction, Craig looked away, trying not to attract attention to himself. Craig, however, couldn't hide his demonic "aura," that could probably be sensed by a few of the more alert people in the room.
 Jase_Morden
02-18-2004, 11:39 PM
Tichon reappeared on The Tram.
All of a sudden he recieved a transmission on his comlink: 'Sir...... Rebels...... Cargo Hold...... Need backup,'
"Damn it, I must reach the Cargo Hold!"
 Redwing
02-19-2004, 5:52 AM
((Rick, you're WEIRD, I was saying I don't think it's godmoding not that I don't think you can do that :D ;)

And besides, the rules say...or they will, once I update them ^^;;...the threadmaster decides overall what's godmoding and what isn't ;)))

*Rwos puts down his weapon*

Rwos: Good riddance. I hope he spontaneously combusts mid-teleport.

*The word "teleport" twinges something half-buried in his mind, but he brushes it off*

Rwos: Greetings Rissex. How is your project going?
 Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 7:20 AM
Tepe hide's his lightsaber. "Pretty good" he answers and orders another ale.
 Jase_Morden
02-19-2004, 9:05 AM
Tichon jumped onto another one of the Tram cars, and he saw some Rebels on it's roof, he used mindtrick to cause a distraction, then snuck up behind them, and pushed all three of the Rebels off.
 Ziechel
02-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Jack heard something about a project and listened more carefully to the gargoyle like monster. Now he was sure that behind rissex there was another creature, invisible for eyes, but not for the force.
 rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 3:10 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
((Rick, you're WEIRD, I was saying I don't think it's godmoding not that I don't think you can do that :D ;)

And besides, the rules say...or they will, once I update them ^^;;...the threadmaster decides overall what's godmoding and what isn't ;)))

(((hehe:D )))

flame felt the eyes of a creature behind him the gaze was like daggers going right through him
"im going to go check somthing out" he whispered into tepes ears
he walked slowly infront of jack and reapeard staring down at him jack was startled (((you did not see me coming up))) and almost gave out a scream (((you little girl:D )))

"yes?" he said in his calmest voice

(((in one more post i will destroy the evil little ewok that lingers over my avatar it will be detroyed hahahahahaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA )))

(((and by the way my character looks like a ghost execpt its made out of fire the way really really really scary things look))):D
 Ziechel
02-19-2004, 3:41 PM
(almost gave out a scream, funny.. Jack would neva do that, u burnin' monzta)

"I asked you what you want from me you wampa?" Jack asked again, this time he asked louder, checking if there are some guys who would help him. As no one seemed to help, he stood up, saying: "I dont want to make problems, either you go with me along to the door, or you stop regardin' me and let me go" and added by mistake "u ugly thing"
 rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 4:06 PM
flame had a grin on his face when went out side jack was following him
 Ziechel
02-19-2004, 6:04 PM
Jack wondered whether this thing can resist energie attacks like lightsaber. If it could, he would have a big big problem. "I ll have to try", he thought as they stood still and examined each other.
I think i CAN irritate this thing, and the good thing is he doesnt know my real identity, while checking his Camouflagor1.3. "still works" he said before he spoke trough his comlink to the crew
"everybody plz come to the bar. It is not far away, but here is a big big monster that wants to kill me, i think, so help me.
It would be enough if i could distract it so we can escape from here. I heard enough about Tepes plan and now its our armys turn. Prepare to escape from tatooine in 30 minutes, and send me 5 or 6 men for support. Also tell the endorian army to prepare to strike." *This time, i have you, Tepe*, Jack thought after pulling his sabers out from under the robes.
"and now, monster, prepare to die trough my hands, i also have some nice special tricks"
[interprete that like captain jack sparrow would talk ---> that you can imagine how Jack would have said that]
 Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 6:14 PM
"You got exactly hwo now?" Tepe asked, pointing his active lightsaber to Jack's neck. The Endorian army was being ambushed on the gates of Tepe's mansion. "You know, we do have a radar" Tepe says as his flagship blasted a huge laser towards the ship where Jack's army on Tatooine was. "You're army is being destroyed as we speak" Tepe said once more, now swinging his lightsaber to cut Jack's head off

((The huuuuge flagship (http://www.castlegk.com/trek/images/katana.jpg)))
 Ziechel
02-19-2004, 6:32 PM
((i was beginning to fight with that flame-man but ok))

Seeing the hit tepe would land, Jack ignited his own lightsabers and blocked the attack. That all was very fast and the two fought a cruel battle. They were equally strong, but Tepe had the experience on his side. Not that Jack was unexperienced, but Tepe had fought more than him. He saw the reinforcements flying to them, because tatooine was only a short way from endor.
With them, the endorian guard may win. now jack had to concentrate of the battle. He swung his saber in a circle, hoping to irritate Jack and then he threw the blue one. Joy wiped in him when he saw the Tepe didnt notice the saber flying behind him first. The huge flame man stood beside them and wondered about their fight. They fought better as he would ever do , stimulated through their hatred. Jack saw in his eye-binds that the two fleets were fighting a battle he never saw before. big explosions everywhere, but Tepe had only that one ship and it took also some wounds.
Tepe finally realized he fought an equal enemy.
He asked: "who are you?"
and got the answer "guess three times, CAPTAIN TEPE!"
a moment later Jacks human and real body appeared as he pressed the button of the camouflagor. Now tepe knew why he thought he knew that way of fighting.

[aw and sorry for that little char control, it was only to reintroduce them to each other]
 Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 6:39 PM
((Yeah, no prob))

Tepe continued battling. There was a huge fleet of fighters launched from Endor to help the flagship. Jack's army was losing badly. Tepe concentrated on the last blow. He swung his sword so fast that it sliced some of Jack's clothes and made him confused as Tepe started to disarm Jack
 rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 8:12 PM
flame had let tepe battle with the man but now he decided it was he who started it and it was he who would end and with that he made a great wall of fire between the two and sand went on the side where jack was and grined
jack charged at him but he quickly moved out of the way

"hehe" he said under his breath as he lauched a fire ball
 Ziechel
02-20-2004, 12:08 PM
((youngest one? how old r u?))

Jack was blocking flames attack very slowly. He as weak after fighting with tepe for such a long time. He shouted: "Tepe, you weakling! You would have beat me some years ago, but you sat down on your fat ass while i trained and now you hide behind your guardian? I wouldnt have thought that from a man of your strength but ok... Jack took out his comlink and spoke in: "rogue, come here to take me on your main ship. Our mission is finished and ------"
That flame monster destroyed Jacks comlink with a smile
 rick ulo 11103
02-20-2004, 2:46 PM
(((a smile? he was laughing his @$$ off :D )))

flame decided he would stop launching fire balls at jack so he launched 2 more and then a sword of flames appear in his hands he charged at jack and he was obviosly winning
 Ziechel
02-20-2004, 4:27 PM
That was enough. Jack saw the rogue coming, but he wouldnt live long enough to get in one of it.
He said: "ok ok my friend, im sorry to say that i dont want to hurt you know. I have to use this object now because you would kill me otherwise... So i am really really sorry for leaving you know, i m in business."
With that words, Jack used one of his force objects, which created an undestroyable aura around him. "This, my friend, is the aura of protection. I invented it short time after i left Tepes crew, and i have much more of this sort. You cant destroy it and will not get hit and damaged."
Now Jack was smiling and started to talk to Tepe:
"and you, my friend. Remember what i said after you threw my outta the crew? I said: you will die through my hands, or me through yours. and today i add something to that: I WONT DIE THROUGH 1 of your HELPERS!"
With the glancing aura around him, Jack entered the rogue battleship which landed some secs ago.
"Well meet again, Tepe!"

--------------------------------

In the rogue mothership, Jack told the rogue leader to fly to the jedi academy and to call for lukes help.
 Flamehart
02-21-2004, 12:24 AM
((Is it me, or did that seem a bit godmoding? "cant destroy it and will not get hit and damaged," sounds an awful lot like a godmode to me :confused: ))

Craig had turned, half interested in what happened, but returned to his drink, finished it, then stood up and started to leave, avoiding the fight carefully. He didn't want to get caught up in anything.
 Ziechel
02-21-2004, 7:17 AM
((hm i had to escape from there and this one wouldnt accept being knocked down for a moment))
 Redwing
02-21-2004, 9:19 PM
((Okay, two things, Ziech - it's certainly godmoding to control what someone else thinks, and nothing is invincible to everything - tho I'm not sure that's what you meant ;)))

*Rwos comes out of the bar, and raises his brow at the smoking aftermath of the fight*

Rwos: Did I miss something?
 Black Knight of Keno
02-21-2004, 9:29 PM
"Not really" Tepe answered. Putting his lightsaber away. "We should get to Endor. Rwos, collect the troops and get them to the hangars outside the city. Now!" Tepe commanded and ran with flame to Tepe's landing ship. They boarded the mother ship where Tepe gave control to Flame and piloted one of the best ships known on the world. Tepe flew high and low on it and destroyed many enemy fighters with the rest of the groups. Tepe made the final blast and attacked the leading fighter. He shot at the engines, making the ship lose control and blow.
 Flamehart
02-21-2004, 10:50 PM
In the distance, a sleek red starfighter known as the Ragnarok (http://www.gamescreenshots.com/fullpic.asp?category=playstation&pic_id=4343&game_id=190&gallery=0&picOrder=0) could be seen leaving the planet and away from the fight.

-----------

Craig sat inside the cockpit of the Ragnarok as it flew off. He didn't want to get caught up in anything, unless he was going to get paid for it. He checked the message logs on the ship to see if anyone had hired him. He knew both sides, the Endorians and the gang, were pretty much at war, and he thought he could pick up some money working for either side.
 Jase_Morden
02-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Tichon was crawling alongside the wall of the Cargo Hold tramcar, he noticed a hooded Jedi standing atop it. The Jedi looked in his direction.
'I know you're there, Tichon,' said a voice in Darth Tichon's head, 'Don't tell me you're afraid to come up here and fight?'. Tichon looked up, only to realise the Jedi was standing on the roof of the tramcar looking down at him.
 Ziechel
02-22-2004, 8:54 AM
[ok the ara Jack activated is only destroyable by lightsabers, and Flame has none of them, I hope its ok now, sry again]

When he stepped out of the rogue ship, Jack took the way to the Jedi academy on yavin 4. He hoped that luke will be there and that he can ask him for help.
Jack has told the rogues to hire some good mercenaries for their battles against the gang.
When Jack was standing in front of the academy, a jedi walked out and asked: "What are you doing here?"
"I am searching for skywalker" Jack replied whнle showing the guard his lightsaber.
"ok, you can follow me, my friend, i bring you to master skywalker"
Jack followed the guard into the academy, while wondering how big it became since he left it.
 Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 11:41 PM
Tichon leapt up to the roof of the tramcar, he ignited his saber, and ran towards the Jedi in rage. The Jedi merely stepped aside, and managed to avoid Darth Tichon's saber. "What the hell!?" he shouted. The Jedi ignited his saber and pulled back his hood.
 Redwing
02-24-2004, 8:20 PM
*Rwos' reinforcements arrive above Endor. Rwos calls Tepe on comlink*

Rwos: Your orders?
 Black Knight of Keno
02-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Tepe spoke to the comlink. "Try to surround the enemy troops" Tepe said and heade to the mansion with his group
 rick ulo 11103
02-27-2004, 12:16 AM
(((1. tepe Flame cannot hold any thing solid he can only burn it. as jedi are one with the force he is one with the flame:D
2. ziechel you have just become invincible to every character that cannot use the force (me, redwing, anyone else i did not mention)
i find it a little cheap (alright very cheap). redwing or tepe, can you tell ziechel to make his 'protection field' a little less extreme)))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-27-2004, 4:56 PM
((Ok... Ziechel, MAKE YOUR ENERGY AURA LESSER EXTREME!!!
How was that? :D ))
Page: 1 of 2