Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need

Page: 1 of 1
 Seph
02-14-2004, 3:14 PM
A picture of cloud from Kingdom hearts with a white backround.
I would like him holding his buster sword, his wing visible, it's for a t-shirt. Thanks!

-Shiro
 Sam
02-14-2004, 3:19 PM
 Boba Rhett
02-14-2004, 3:25 PM
Nawwww, use this one.

*giggle snort*
 Seph
02-14-2004, 3:26 PM
lol rhett, thanks for the images!

-Shiro
 Sam
02-14-2004, 3:29 PM
HAHAHAHA.

That's just sad.

:p
 Astrotoy7
02-14-2004, 3:35 PM
Is the character in KH called cloud, or are you talking about cloud from Final Fantasy 7(who had the buster sword of course). You do know about the FF7 movie right ?? some *amazing* CGI, including cloud, sephiroth(which Im assuming is where you got your forum name) etc. here i'll post a piccy coz Im in such a good mood :)

http://www.myimgs.com/data/astrotoy7/Cl.jpg)

yeah, I'd go with *that* picture of cloud, rather than a wussy KH pic.....

but if you really do like, KH etc, go to some square/Final Fantasy sites, they have great image and artwork sections, dedicated to FF7 and KH, Im sure you'll find something....

a great site is "Final Fantasy Extreme".....follow the link...(in case you dont know it already)....

Final Fantasy Extreme..... (www.ffextreme.com/index2.php?nav1=lmain&nav2=rmain&id=news)

good luck ...

MTFBWYA
 Astrotoy7
02-14-2004, 3:45 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Nawwww, use this one.

*giggle snort*

Damitt, Rhett, where the heck do you get those pics of all those losers who dress up like idiots(Ive seen the other hobbit one, which you pasted 'InsaneSiths' head onto, after I remarked he had a Frodo hairdo.... ) :p

MTFBWYA
 topshot
02-14-2004, 4:19 PM
Cloud's not just a character in FF7. He's in Kingdom Hearts, as well. Anyone whos played Kingdom Hearts should know that......
 Seph
02-14-2004, 4:26 PM
Who are you talking to Bro? Anyways, I'll have to decide on the picture to use. I'll upload a picture of my finished hoddie(changed because I have to many t-shirts) project when I can. Awsome pictures guys!! Yes, I have heard about Final Fantasy VIII: Advent Children, it looks really cool! I can't wait untill it comes to the US! Yes, my user name was inspired by Sephiroth, he's the coolest Final Fantasy bad guy! In the movie I think he wears makeup though:mad:which just ruins his charicter!

-Shiro
 Astrotoy7
02-15-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by topshot
Cloud's not just a character in FF7. He's in Kingdom Hearts, as well. Anyone whos played Kingdom Hearts should know that......

No I havent, IIRC you come across Winnie The Pooh in the game, that'd just make me throw up......I dislike Pooh and I hate Disney with a passion.... :p

MTFBWYA
 Kain
02-15-2004, 12:50 PM
While we're on the subject, can someone get a badass pic of Sephiroth from KH?
 topshot
02-15-2004, 2:47 PM
http://www.manga.sk/Informacie/Clanky/Images/sephiroth.jpg)

Is that what you want, Kain?

EDIT- Found a better one (http://www.squareuniverse.net/images/kh_seph.jpeg) The quote's not my taste, but who cares as long as it kicks ass? :p
 Kain
02-15-2004, 4:00 PM
I like the second one, save the text. Damn text...
 Mike Windu
02-15-2004, 5:18 PM
well, if you want more pics of KH or deep dive(awesomeness)

kingdom hearts site (http://www.ansemreport.com)
or www.khworld.net)

I've gotten alot of kh trailers from there, and khworld.net includes a link to another ff7 advent children site...

oh, by the way, the Guy with teh short hair that Cloud is fighting in FF7 trailer IS NOT Sephiroth
 Kain
02-16-2004, 7:22 AM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
oh, by the way, the Guy with teh short hair that Cloud is fighting in FF7 trailer IS NOT Sephiroth

GOOD!! The worst thing they could do is give Sephiroth a hair-cut dammit.

Cloud is such a bitch compaired to Sephiroth, IMO...*mumbles 'Fing game screwed you, Sephiroth, but soon they'll ALL SEE!!'*
 Darth Groovy
02-16-2004, 8:09 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Damitt, Rhett, where the heck do you get those pics of all those losers who dress up like idiots(Ive seen the other hobbit one, which you pasted 'InsaneSiths' head onto, after I remarked he had a Frodo hairdo.... ) :p

MTFBWYA

You do realize you are making fun of his friends and neighbors right? :p
 Mike Windu
02-16-2004, 5:27 PM
*convulses in laughing seizures* Rhett you been to a convention lately? I think my friend saw a person dressed as Yoda there
 El Sitherino
02-16-2004, 5:43 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

MTFBWYA >_>
*looks ashamed* :(
I dressed up as one of the samurai in Mononoke Hime once. I hate you. *stabs*
 Mike Windu
02-16-2004, 11:41 PM
lol I feel for you IS, I used to be darth maul ;)

Astrotoy I suggest you play Kingdom Hearts right now, Winnie the Pooh isnt anything special it's not going to make you throw up... He plays a small part and the other disney characters do also... the storyline is great it's from square-enix what do you expect... GO PLAY IT IT SURPASSES ANY FINAL FANTASY(except 7, that was cool)
Page: 1 of 1