Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

League Play

Page: 1 of 1
 XMajor
02-14-2004, 3:58 AM
Do you think there will be any Battlefront ladders for clans? If this game is as great as it sounds, I'd want to make/join a clan for it and hopefully have some organized match play somewhere to participate in. Making strategies for these kind of games is very very fun.

So my questions are, what leagues do you hope Battlefront appear in? and realisticly, what leagues do you think Battlefront will appear in?
 Alegis
02-14-2004, 7:27 AM
I'm pretty sure there will be leagues, and w/o the honor thing in JA I believe it will be much more active (the ladder). What ladders? What's in a name..swbattlefront.net could start one as well then, that would be kewl
 XMajor
02-15-2004, 6:37 AM
yea that would be cool because everyone who had the game would know about it.. but I dunno if thats gonna happen, I hope a league like www.worldogl.com) has one. They had one for jedi outcast a while ago until it died.

I dont know what you mean by "honor thing" T_T
 Darth MarcII
02-15-2004, 6:39 AM
Given the orientation of this game, i'm sure there will be leagues. People forming units, clans, etc. A ladder would be very cool.
 XMajor
06-18-2004, 2:30 AM
bump

swbattlefront.net should design some time of ladder system for clans ready for release :)
Page: 1 of 1