Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

anyone know where i can get some of the models from JkII.net?

Page: 1 of 1
 Igotskeelz
02-12-2004, 2:32 AM
yeah, ok, theres a few models on jediknightII.net i'd like to get, but since like a month the models/skins section isn't workin. Anyone know how to access the sections or find some of the models somewhere else? Like the Mara Jade model from jko? Thanx. :confused:
 Prime
02-12-2004, 2:19 PM
Try pcgamemods.com or jk3files.com.
 t3rr0r
02-12-2004, 4:49 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Try pcgamemods.com or jk3files.com.
jkii.net and polycount were the only major places to have the original mara jade model (not edited skins of ed's model)... but the old files section of jkii.net is now gone, and fileplanet doesn't seem to have the model anymore (i looked in the jk2 model section)...
 Kengo
02-12-2004, 6:05 PM
Maybe someone can convince him to submit it to once more to jk.net and maybe some other sites? There are some other great files from the past that for some reason dissapeared from all the file servers over time.
 Master Fleas
02-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Don't know if this is the one you are looking for

http://jediknightfiles.netfirms.com/glm_mara.zip)

There seems to be a lot of things on that site you might want to check out. Good luck :)
 DeathStriker
02-15-2004, 7:03 PM
Page: 1 of 1