Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Preview - Feb. 10, 2004

Page: 1 of 1
 Swoosh
02-11-2004, 3:38 AM
Hey guys...we have some news about a new preview with some new info at the main page (http://www.swbattlefront.net). Just wanted to give you the heads up!

swoosh
 Craftsman
02-11-2004, 12:56 PM
WICKED :)
 Pie™
02-11-2004, 1:03 PM
Cool! Nice :D
 swphreak
02-11-2004, 1:15 PM
Pretty cool.

Interesting about the Death Star... we spend 20 minutes capturing the map to spawn the death star and destroy everything? And who decides who controls the special stuff? Who gets to summon and fire the Death Star? Who summons Darth Vader?
 Swoosh
02-11-2004, 3:36 PM
Hey guys...we also have news of another new article on the main page. We're on a roll!

swoosh
 ExcelsioN
02-11-2004, 5:09 PM
Hehe. But I want to be able to actually use the Death Star as a map. With loads of fighting going on, perhaps even using the Death Star's laser-thing to fry any rebels who are flying around in space. That would be cool. :cool:

Great Info! :thumbsup:
 Alegis
02-11-2004, 6:46 PM
It will ask you to register, if you haven't: dont. Just log in as

password battlefront

Known collectively as the "War Room," an elite cadre of testers spends night and day with the product, submitting daily reports on progress from the sole perspective of playability.
Ooooh man...wish i were there...

Open Beta programs are further anticipated, meaning you may yet lay hands on a tie fighter without a prolonged wait. Clearly, player feedback is being taken seriously for this project
!!!!!!!
For a start, there's the AI bots. LucasArts assures us that it's been working hard on these tricky little buggers, making sure they're both worthy adversaries and useful team-mates
Oh man! This all is awesome news! ..wait a tic, it doesnt make any part anymore of the interview i think..I'm unsure

the model screenies look nice as well
 pink lightsaber
02-12-2004, 1:50 AM
SHIBBBBByyyyy!!!!!:fett: :jawa :ewok: :D
 kc0neo
02-12-2004, 1:58 AM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
It will ask you to register, if you haven't: dont. Just log in as

password battlefront

Ooooh man...wish i were there...

!!!!!!!

Oh man! This all is awesome news! ..wait a tic, it doesnt make any part anymore of the interview i think..I'm unsure

the model screenies look nice as well

what is the password and username for?
Page: 1 of 1