Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 12: The Republic Strikes Back

Page: 4 of 11
 Redwing
03-27-2004, 6:50 PM
Rwos: *Putting his hand on his lightsword* Deja vu. Sure Lokpihet is here? I don't see anyone coming out to...greet us...
 Kuuki
03-27-2004, 9:06 PM
*F. Irvine sat at a security station. Half of the monitors flickered on. Portions of the consoles were in operative, but still enough to do something.

He noted that Deac and Rwos were about to make their enterence into the building.

With his knowledge of Imperial tech, he managed to hotwire some of the controls back online.

Sitting behind the emergancy controls he looks at the array of switches.*

F Irvine *speaking to himself* "What do we have here, turret guns,..." *flips the switch, and half the lights on the main control panel flickered on.* "Hmm, oh sad, most of them are already destoryed. Ah, whats next... Here's one, battle droids." *he hits the switch and half the lights for them flicker on.* "I just hope that they have some improvements."

*F. Irvine turns on his comms*

F. Irvine "Lokpihet, if you may, send me a few squadrons of stormtroopers to sectors 15 through 20, and have them rondevious with the 'security' that I've activated,... to delay our 'guests'. It seems that most of the security has been distoryed but a good supply of Imperial battle droids are still operational, they should be programmed to 'cooperate' with stormtroopers."

"That is if the previous resident hasn't allowed so himself."
 Deac
03-28-2004, 12:34 PM
Deac: Uh-oh.

*Deac ignites his sabers as the thumping of battle droid feet move toward him*

------------------------------------

*Lokpihet exits another tank, having had a power up for his bio-circuitry*

Lokpihet: Fine. Destroy them both. Try to keep the non-human in one piece, we could learn a lot from his cadaver...

*Malice takes her saber and leaves*

Lokpihet: Malice, where are you going?

Malice: I'm going to kill Starkiller. You weren't man enough to and I'm not going to let you make that mistake again.
 Redwing
03-29-2004, 6:09 AM
Rwos: I had to say it, didn't I...

*Rwos ignites his lightsword and stands ready*
 Deac
03-29-2004, 4:02 PM
*A squad of battledroids rushes Deac and Rwos. Deac leaps into the air and slices one in half. He then lands and keeps deflecting their bolts*
 Kuuki
03-29-2004, 5:48 PM
*F Irvine watches on a few monitors, knowingly that he only sent out the droids with out the personal shielding. He was keeping those for more of the interoir fighting.*
 Redwing
03-31-2004, 6:58 AM
*Rwos slices up the battle droids, avoiding and blocking their blaster shots*

Rwos: Deac! Can you sense Lokpihet or your sister anywhere around here?
 Writer
03-31-2004, 4:53 PM
Nom walked into the building where Greer was staying and looked around. He acted as if he was looking for a specific room, but what he was really doing was checking the security in the area.

Glancing up, Nom's eye caught the sight of a large air vent in the ceiling.

"Tarila's small enough," he muttered. "I'm not."

Glancing around, he removed a small device from his pocket and tossed it into the vent. Then, he took out a small controller and directed the mini camera around inside the ventillation system.

"Perfect!" he whispered to himself. The ventillation system had a large opening in Greer's room. Retrieving the camera, he went back to his shuttle and flew back to the ship to join Tarila.
 Deac
03-31-2004, 5:08 PM
Deac: No! Nothing! Not...normal. Lokpihet must've been here!
 jokemaster
03-31-2004, 8:50 PM
*Perez finished setting up his equipment. Almost immediately, he detected the camera's signal.*
Perez: Hey Greer, take a look at this.
*Greer walked over, and Perez spoke in a low tone to not be heard by the camera*
Perez: There's a camera signal here. Should we block it?
Greer: No. If it's someone else's we'll appear to suspicious. Keep it monitored though.
 Deac
04-02-2004, 6:15 PM
*Deac forces pushes the rest of the droids down and makes for the door. It opens, and Malice, flanked by the advanced battle droids, exits*

Deac: You.

Malice: Syrnl gone wrong? Well now I'm going to do something he couldn't

*Activates Saber*
 Redwing
04-02-2004, 7:49 PM
Rwos: ...Who?
 BattleDog
04-02-2004, 8:04 PM
((Okay, again sorry guys. I've been crushed under the weight of coursework. However it's all done now so I'm back. Just assume my characers have been tagging along until now.))

*Hal sees Malice.*

Hal: Hay, Sith spawn, you'll have to get through me first.

*Hal withdraws his sabre from his jacket and activates it, then almost as if as an aside he carelessly withdras a second sabre and activates it. The two sabres snap together and Hal sumersults over Deac. Landing between him and Malice.*

Hal: Deac, get inside. I'll deal with these.

-----------------------------------

Dasken: Greer, do you want to hook up with the local resistance, we might need the firepower.
 jokemaster
04-02-2004, 8:36 PM
*Greer nodded*
Greer: Yes, you're right. How can we contact them?
 Kuuki
04-02-2004, 11:47 PM
((BD, i'm attempting to move forward with 'Forgotten', so if you're willing to hop on that one ^_^))

*Battle droids roll in from behind Malice and deploy themselves infront of Malice, with their modified sheild generators, creating a semi bubble infront and around the droids.

it wasn't even thrity seconds later that a squad of nearly thirty stormtroopers sorrounded Malice and pointed their rifles at the three invaders.*

F Irvine *through the force, and sent directly to Malice* "The droids and Stormtroopers are of course no match for them, but allow them to make a mistake before you strike..."
 Rogue15
04-03-2004, 1:54 AM
Zey: We were spying on...someone. I never got the name.
 Deac
04-03-2004, 11:21 AM
*Malice force pushes Hal back and sets the droids on him*

Malice: I'm here for Starkiller.

*She lunges, and Deac parrys with one saber, countering with the other as the two move rapidly in their duel*
 BattleDog
04-04-2004, 6:48 PM
*Hal breaks the sabres apart again.*

Hal: Alright, come get me.

*Two of the droids move foward, Hal jumps between them, as they turn he force flips away. The two droids chew each other up in a crossfire.*
 Deac
04-05-2004, 5:11 PM
*Deac hits Malice square in the jaw and she flies back*

Deac: I don't know what or how you were made, but I won't let you come between me and my daughter.

*Dispatches Malice*
 Redwing
04-05-2004, 8:25 PM
*Rwos brings down some of the shielded droids with thrown explosives, and cuts apart others with his lightsword*

----------

Aren: Really. *to Kioet* I'm sorry, but we don't have a contract ready for your friend. Perhaps we can negotiate one in the future...or we could draw up a limited one now...what kind of help were you intending to provide?
 Deac
04-06-2004, 4:34 PM
Malice: Ghhh...He's waiting, Starkiller,...he's got you this time...both of you....

*Dies*

Deac: We have more to do...

*Enters the facility*
 Writer
04-06-2004, 6:26 PM
Nom and Tarila went back to the building together and Nom led Tarila to the opening in the ventillation system. Tarila was pleased with the work that her brother had done. If Greer had not found the camera signal, he was less intelligent than they thought. If he had found it, but did not know that it was fake, he was intelligent, but they knew more.

The signal made by the camera Nom had used had been traced, but the signal that stayed was not real. The real camera had dropped a small device that sent a camera signal to whatever might be scanning the area. Tarila wanted Greer to know that something might happen.

Tarila did not weigh much, so Nom had little difficulty boosting her up into the ventillation system. From there, she crawled silently until she could see into Greer's room. Here she would wait until she spotted a good time to get Greer.
 BattleDog
04-06-2004, 8:00 PM
Dasken: We go to a tailor, ask for a suit, we wait for the contact. Same way you used to work Imperial Centre, remember?
 jokemaster
04-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Greer: Good. Let's go.
*Greer walked to the door, opened it, and walked out, knowing Dasken was following*
 Redwing
04-07-2004, 7:11 AM
*Rwos follows Deac*

Rwos: Deac, there was something about that woman...she felt...familiar...
 Deac
04-07-2004, 3:10 PM
Deac: Darkstar Mind, Syrnl's body, woman's organs. Draw your own conclusions

*Deac hacks the door open and enters an elevator, heading down to the lowest level*

Deac: Boy, did they fix this place up.

-------------------------------------------

*Lokpihet speaks to a figure cloaked in black*

Lokpihet: Kill him while I peform the uplink.

???: As you command, My Lord
 Redwing
04-07-2004, 9:39 PM
Rwos: That's what it was...They're cloning again, then? Experimenting, too, most likely, if they made this Syrnl female...this isn't good at all.
 Deac
04-08-2004, 2:28 PM
Deac: Rwos, this time I'm gonna finish the job. Before, we only bombed the surface so as not to hit the antimatter reactors this place has got. This time I'm going to overload them and send this place back to hell.

*The door opens. Before them are several soldiers, armed to the teeth*
 Writer
04-08-2004, 6:45 PM
Tarila overheard that Greer was leaving the room and relaxed a bit. I've got a bit of time she thought and dropped onto her stomach. As she did so, she winced, for her movement had caused a small noise, no doubt heard by some in the room below.

Sure enough, a faint noise had come to Greer's ears. It was small enough that it didn't seem like much, but loud enough to arouse a little suspicion. Tarila couldn't believe her carelessness.
 jokemaster
04-08-2004, 6:48 PM
*Greer decided not to do anything about it, but O'Conell heard it and judged that it was too near to ignore. He picked up a wrench, which he had taken from the ship, and approached the vents.*
 Redwing
04-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Rwos: If you want to follow through on that...

*He charges the soldiers, knocking the ones in the front over*

Rwos: ...you might want to find out what's happening here first...
 Writer
04-09-2004, 12:14 AM
Tarila sighed as the noise below took on a more normal level, but tensed instantly when O'Conell started opening the vent. She knew that she would not be able to back out of the vent fast enough, so she prepared to lunge. It was the only way, but she knew it was a dangerous move. She could be caught.
 jokemaster
04-09-2004, 1:36 AM
*O'Conell was smart and wasn't below the vent when it was opened. He went under the vent, from the side where Tarila was hiding, before opening it completely, he nodded at Perez and Caruso, they all tensed, grabbed whatever they could use as a weapon, and O'Conell opened the vent.*
 Deac
04-09-2004, 3:42 PM
Deac: This time it doesn't matter. I'm getting Elella and then I'm blowing this place up.

*Deac halves two soldiers. He moves to the next door*

Deac: Odd. I've not been on this level before....

*Deac opens the door. Before him sits a figure cloaked in black, a lightsaber at her belt*
 Kuuki
04-09-2004, 3:47 PM
*F Irvine already left the monitoring station, after hearing Deac's plan. He goes back down to the storage where he though he saw somethign else there useful...*

F Irvine *Over comm to Lokpihet* "Deac, Rwos and Hal plan on using the antimatter reactors to destory the facility. What evver you are doing fails, I'll be waiting for him there, and I will kill them."

*F Irvine finds what he's looking for, a sort of crybernetic attachment, he takes it and goes to the same chamber where Lokpihet had goen to.*
 Writer
04-09-2004, 4:22 PM
Tarila rushed forward, but when she was halfway out of the vent, she realized that she would not come into physical contact with anyone. With a hiss of frustration, she dropped to the ground and landed in a roll. Then, she took off after Greer, who was headed for the door.
 jokemaster
04-09-2004, 4:34 PM
*Caruso swung the long pole he was holding, aiming at Tarila's legs so he wouldn't seriously injure her. O'Conell chased after Tarila witht he wrench*
 Writer
04-09-2004, 4:57 PM
Tarila jumped over the pole, but was unable to avoid the wrench. It hit her shoulder and sent her spinning as she dropped to the ground. She reached for one of her knives, but found that they had fallen out of their sheaths when she dropped out of the vent. She rolled away, wincing as she rolled over her shoulder and reached out to grab at the pole.

Caruso was surprised by her move and started swinging the pole around. Since Tarila was fairly light, Caruso was able to lift the pole off the ground and smash her into a wall. With a moan, she dropped to the floor, in too much pain to do anything else.
 jokemaster
04-09-2004, 5:48 PM
*Perez moved quickly and picked up the knives, Caruso and O'Conell lifted Tarila and put her on a table, they searched her for any other weapons and bound her hands and feet.*
 Writer
04-09-2004, 6:05 PM
Caruso and O'Conell were surprised to find nothing but meelee weapons on Tarila. Aside from the knives, she had two long swords and two cases of smaller throwing knives. As they searched, Tarila tried to resist, but she was in too much pain to do much of anything.
 Redwing
04-10-2004, 5:58 AM
Rwos: Deac, things are never that...

*He catches up at the doorway and sees the black-robed figure*

...simple...
 jokemaster
04-10-2004, 1:33 PM
*O'Conelll and Caruso took the weapons away, and recognized her.*
Caruso: But where's her...
*they quickly ran to the window, and pressed a button on the panel next to it, a large metal sheet came in place over it. there were 5 inches of durasteel, 2 inches of an energy shield and 5 more inches of durasteel, adding up to a foot*
 Deac
04-10-2004, 3:13 PM
Deac: So. Another lackey come to stop me? Forget it. I'm killing everyone who stands in my way

*The figure drops her hood.*

Elella: How about your own daughter?

[DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM!]
 jokemaster
04-10-2004, 3:23 PM
((*repeats Deac's DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUM))
 Redwing
04-11-2004, 6:21 AM
Rwos: You're Ellela? Wait...

*He narrows his eyes at her* Lokpihet's been dabbling in cloning again...how do we know you're not another of those clones?
 Deac
04-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Elella: Master Lokpihet didn't do the dabbling. Cyber Eyes did. Cousin Lokpihet's been brought back against his will.

Deac: Why are you with that megalomaniac?

Elella: Lokpihet's the only member of the family who looked out for me since mother died.

Deac: Here I am come half way across the galaxy to save you after my nephew cut off my hands and destroyed out homeworld and killed our family! Again!

Elella: Where we you all my life? Where were you when I was growing up alone? Where?

*Deac clicks his head and reveals his circuitry*

Deac: Let me tell you where. After your damned mother ran off and left me, then turned me in to a wacko project that was done ten feet below us, I went around fighting for what I believe in.

Elella: And so? It comes to this. You were never a father to me. Expect no mercy

*Elella lunges at Deac*
 Kuuki
04-11-2004, 4:02 PM
*F Irvine walks out despite Elella and Deac. He dones a full grey cloak, he walks towards Malice's body.

He looks at Rwos and Hal, his appearence more corupt since the last time they both looked at him.

He squints his eyes and force pushs them backwards before the two can do anything to him.

When he gets to the body, he picks her up and sets her on his shoulder, then walks back inside.*
 Redwing
04-12-2004, 12:22 AM
((Wait...if Ellela's evil in THIS timeline...))

*Rwos uses a telekinetic burst to knock Ellela off balance before she can reach Deac. Then a push from Fused Irvine knocks him to the ground. Rwos throws an axe-bladed explosive at the retreating figure, but it hits the closing door instead, fusing it shut*
 Deac
04-12-2004, 12:46 PM
*Deac force pulls Elella's lightsaber away from her and destroys it with his own*

Deac: I've never abandoned any of my family that went to the darkside. Did Lokpihet ever tell you about his father? Or his little brother who he murdered? Did your mother ever even tell you why she left me? She went to the empire. Like you. And I don't even need to be a jedi to know why you're working for Lokpihet. I know how much pain you must have felt, and the anger, and the hate.

I'm going to stop him once and for all. If you want to have a father, be sure you're at the hangar once the reactor core begins to go critical.

*Deac strides away and toward the next room. Elella sits, sobbing*
 Writer
04-13-2004, 1:21 AM
Tarila's eyes opened when she heard the noise of the extra precautions being taken at the window. She coughed out a ragged laugh, then moaned in pain.

"So you understand," she said. "Let me... tell you something. My brother... won't be able to... get through that... but what about... the walls? If you... think that he... will give up, you're... sorely mistaken. Then, you'll be the ones... who are hurting!"

Her breathing was labored, but she could tell that, unless these guys did anything else to her, she would live.
Page: 4 of 11