Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need advice....

Page: 2 of 2
 Jedi_Vogel
02-11-2004, 11:48 AM
you posted earlier that he should get plastered and have some red bulls if he wants increased concentration.

Man, did I give a bad impression or what? I would never says someone should get plastered, nor would I encourage the use of Red Bull :( If that was how my words came across then I apologise here and now for any offence or anything else negative I may have caused.

- Martin
 STTCT
02-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Red bull is an acquired taste..and I think it taste Nasty!

Amp is good! Also Mt. Due has more Caffeine in it than any other soda....but

Water is the best source if you want more energy.
 Crow_Nest
02-12-2004, 9:14 AM
well i asked my dad about that redbull thingy, he said that children shouldnt drink it, like leXX said. :rolleyes:
 topshot
02-12-2004, 5:05 PM
Keeping set goals in your mind helps, too. I know. I tried. :cool:
 DarkLord60
02-12-2004, 6:38 PM
Originally posted by STTCT
Red bull is an acquired taste..and I think it taste Nasty!

Amp is good! Also Mt. Due has more Caffeine in it than any other soda....but

Water is the best source if you want more energy.

And here I thought I was the only one who hated red bull I guess there is a couple pppl here who also hate it and also I dont think it works. I just hate when ppls response is "drink Red Bull"
 Captain Wilson
02-12-2004, 10:12 PM
my Advice listen to very loud music for 5 secs every hour. And i mean REALLY loud music. Works for me. getting me through mr exams :)
 Crow_Nest
02-13-2004, 4:21 AM
Originally posted by Captain Wilson
my Advice listen to very loud music for 5 secs every hour. And i mean REALLY loud music. Works for me. getting me through mr exams :)

Thanks but how does THAT really help? :confused:
Page: 2 of 2