Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Page: 1 of 1
 Orca Wail
02-09-2004, 8:49 PM
God, I miss Halloween...

I was cleaning my closet, and I found my old trick-o-treat plastic pumpkin and my sexy(sexy!) vampire costume and teeth, and a little glow in the dark skeleton, a sycthe...

...I could have been Jack Skellington in another life...:D

People don't like Halloween. At least around here. It's funny...people don't like Halloween cause its scary, 'specially since 9/11. But pyschologists and the like say Halloween is healthy, because the kids (even the adults) get to experience fear and terror safely, and learn to deal with it.

Blah.

So post your Halloween opinions, past costumes, stories, ect...

...Costume...next year, if I can go to the Halloween parade in Soho (with a can of mace of course) I want to be one of my own charaters, Ralphie, a sort of demented Elephant man. (don't ask). I'll post a pic of him later. It be a fun sewing project...

---Orcanis Orci
 TheHobGoblin1
02-09-2004, 8:59 PM
Last Halloween I came to my school party as TheHobGoblin (for once! and I was acting like it also)
The One before that I was Jason Vorhees (I was acting like him too)
 Mike Windu
02-09-2004, 9:08 PM
I was Eminem 2 years ago, and uhhh Darth Maul with a lightsaber(hey i was 11... I fought friends with plastic lightsaber toys ok?)

Being Eminem was fun though... I live in a mainly black neighborhood so they all recognized who I was...
 topshot
02-09-2004, 9:21 PM
In my younger years, I used to dress up as Super Man, Batman, Sonic the Hedgehog, a ninja warrior, a Mortal Kombat dude (I edited some features to my ninja costume to make it look good. It was edited again the year after.), a ninja with a cape (the only minor edit.) , and uh, that's that. Never wore a single costume or went out trick or treating after I turned 13.
 TheHobGoblin1
02-09-2004, 9:24 PM
I just go to parties in costume.... I hope
 DarkLord60
02-09-2004, 9:31 PM
Last time I went out for halloween i was around 14 and I went as Darth Maul
 RockerD
02-09-2004, 9:42 PM
We dig a hole in our yard and I lay in it and scare kids.....kids kinda figure that out and dont get scared so we got my brother in law to run out with a chainsaw(chain removed) to scare kids....its really quite hilarious...
 obi
02-09-2004, 11:52 PM
I went from Obi-wan to Gandalf, to Superman.

Hmm......

I think I'll go as supes again this year.
 TheHobGoblin1
02-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Maybe you can go as the crazy old coot i your av
 Neverhoodian
02-09-2004, 11:58 PM
I've worn many different costumes over the years, from a dinosaur (when I was a young 'un:p ) to a soldier. Last year I dressed up as Kyle Katarn. Maybe I'll be him again this year. (either that or Viewtiful Joe:D )
 obi
02-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin1
Maybe you can go as the crazy old coot i your av

I'd like to, but there's just one problem, I'm white.

=\
 TheHobGoblin1
02-10-2004, 12:04 AM
Paint yourself black then (the right black, not dark abyss) And cut off your hair
 jokemaster
02-10-2004, 12:17 AM
Next year I'm dressing up as Solid Snake and start sneaking from house to house.
Either that or Max Payne, Viewtiful Joe, or Link.
 TheHobGoblin1
02-10-2004, 12:32 AM
Oh yeah I dressed up as Max 2002 I was saying metephores all day.
 Jared
02-10-2004, 4:30 PM
well....last halloween I.....*flashes back in time*

well last year was the first time I have ever done anything for halloween. I hung out with my friend julie and a few other friends. First we watched movies till like 3am, then we went out and toliet papered this guy wesley's house...^^...then, went to the store, got fake blood, tampons, and 24 sheets of toliet paper. there was this one guy who nick, one of the people I was with, he didnt like this one guy peter....for some reason.
*shrugs*
ah well, we threw bloody tampons all over his yard and in the bushes, and in the mailbox...poured blood on the porch by the gate...toliet papered the huge trees in his front yard and it looked....so cool. I wish I would have brought my camera...^^....it was beautiful. Then we sat in the car for like 20 mins, for no reason.... and then we went to get some food. by then it was well after 5, and we just sat in the empty resturant, talking about random stuff and...Then it was like 6:00, and I was fairly close to home to when we left the restaurant I just walked home.....that was like one of the funnest nights I have ever had..and I didn't even dress up or ruin some other little kid's night.

^^
......next year I am gonna......hmmm.....something involving...tar....eggs...motor oil....and a bar of soap.
* gets a far away look in eyes*

God Bless America
 DarkLord60
02-10-2004, 8:05 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin1
Paint yourself black then (the right black, not dark abyss) And cut off your hair

That would be wrong and hed probably get beat up
 TheHobGoblin
02-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Do it when you get inside... unless they beat you up inside... Just dress as Carth...
 MaulerZ
02-10-2004, 10:07 PM
I went as bruce lee for halloween last year....I'm goin as Jet Li this year most likely
 TheHobGoblin
02-10-2004, 10:09 PM
oh, Howa bout Dick Justice....
 ET Warrior
02-10-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
That would be wrong and hed probably get beat up

Why would you get beat up for painting yourself on halloween? That would be dumb.
 Crow_Nest
02-11-2004, 7:50 AM
I wished i could have gone trick or treating, but my country doesnt celebrate halloween. :(
 Orca Wail
02-11-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Jared
bloody tampons...

hmm....saying THAT got me a welcome from Lynk at Areson...

....hmmm....i miss Areson....

@GGCrow: Trick or treat anyway.:p
 El Sitherino
02-11-2004, 1:54 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
(hey i was 11... I fought friends with plastic lightsaber toys ok?)
I still have plastic lightsaber fights, you trying to make fun of me? ;_;
I usually just do something random... I don't remember what I was last halloween, I just remember I passed out candy
 DarkLord60
02-11-2004, 8:36 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Why would you get beat up for painting yourself on halloween? That would be dumb.

I was kidding
 TheHobGoblin
02-11-2004, 8:41 PM
I'm thinking of being Max Payne 2 for next year... I lied to myself when I said it was over, another post was made.... Max Payne 3: The posts of Max Payne
Page: 1 of 1