Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Don't ruin the song!

Page: 1 of 1
 Alegis
02-08-2004, 6:32 PM
Do you have any songs in mind which started great, but then the artist feked it up in the end/middle? Or vice verca?

dEUS: the ideal crash
this song starts great, middle is ok but the end is feked up
anyways, got some?
 •-BLaCKouT-•
02-08-2004, 6:37 PM
Erm, Underneath Your Clothes by Shakira.
Starts as a great acoustic song, but that middle-eight with the trumpets and stuff is just ****ed up: change of key, change of style, wtf was she thinking?
Still, it's her song I suppose ;)

B.
 Astrotoy7
02-08-2004, 6:45 PM
Yeah, "The Lion Sleeps Tonight",.....starts getting stoopid as soon as that "Wim-o-wei" crap starts

same goes for 'The Little Drummer Boy" (the Xmas carol), as soon as the "Pa-ra-pa-pa-pum" starts, you know its a stinker

:p

MTFBWYA
 jebbers
02-08-2004, 7:38 PM
yea stupid fred durst and his band limp bizkit ruined The Whos behind blue eyes....and just everything he does :fett:
 Kain
02-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by jebbers
yea stupid fred durst and his band limp bizkit ruined The Whos behind blue eyes....and just everything he does :fett:

Finally, someone else who's willing to say it!
 -=DarkZero=-
02-09-2004, 11:19 PM
I don't know, I enjoyed that one song that he did...forget what its called, not that it matters, anyways, rocky horror picture show ruined a couple of their songs (dont know the title of em)
The hamster dance started stupid, and ended amazingly, why? Because it was over....
*I don't know any songs other then those, OH MY GOD, TATU! WHEN THEY START HIGH PITCHING, AHHHHHHH*
 Reborn Outcast
02-09-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by jebbers

FINALLY! YES!!!
 obi
02-09-2004, 11:57 PM
I thought he did a decent job re-doing it......
 Darth Groovy
02-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Nine Inch Nails

The Perfect Drug _ "your so vein, I bet you think this song is about you..." Hmmm Trent, wonder what Carly Simon thinks of that one?

The Fragile _ A pretty decent song, but then there is this little love ballad in the middle of it that just doesn't fit anything... kind of like the entire album...
 Acrylic
02-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Shine on You Crazy Diamond...where it fades off, and then a disturbing guitar comes in...its bad, but afterwards, for the last 10 or some minutes, everything is nice.
 Boba Rhett
02-10-2004, 3:43 AM
Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional. I like the first ten seconds and the later half of the song though.
Page: 1 of 1