Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All aboard hell

Page: 1 of 1
 Xizor's killer
02-08-2004, 3:58 PM
Minas Tirith walked above the speeding train. His target was in there he could sense it. As Minas drops down to the floor he quickly rolls into the shadows as two guards walked along the path. Minas stepped in between the two and ripped them to pieces in a flash of orange. Minas turns around as a mysterious figure drops down and asks him to stop.
Minas: Who are you?
Figure: I am...
 Joetheeskimo
02-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Kilmor watches from ontop a rooftop. He keeps silent but tenses, readyto leap down in between the two.
 jokemaster
02-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Dave stands atop a bridge, watching the two talking, and waits a little to drop down in a couple of cars behind where they are. He takes out some recording binoculars and records the men talking.
 Writer
02-11-2004, 4:43 PM
"I am nobody of importance to you... yet," the figure answered. "Come now, why fight men you don't know? They may have helped you, you know."
 Xizor's killer
02-12-2004, 3:49 PM
Minas: You're talking in riddles!
He said furiously
Minas: Do you want to join the force?! I... Do you sense that? There are two beings here! Either help me or leave!
 Ziechel
02-12-2004, 6:44 PM
Tobias "Tobi"

As Tobias ran in, sensing the force in this building, he saw two huddled figures talking.
At the rooftops there stood two guys waiting what happens.
Tobias decided to walk over to the two figures, talking to them, because in such hard times, there cant be enough allys.
As he went to them, one of them noticed his movement and shouted: What do you do here, stranger?
Tobias answered: "I sensed a big activity of the dark side in this place and decided to come here", while taking his sabers into the hands.
 jokemaster
02-12-2004, 10:41 PM
((Ziechel, my char is on top of the train))
Dave noticed that the figure knew that he was watching him. He checked his blaster and prepared for a fight. He kept recording, just in case.
 Xizor's killer
02-13-2004, 5:19 AM
Minas: One of them has a blaster. Hah no match for a lightsaber. I should get inside though and find my target.
Figure: I can't allow you to do that!
Minas: You will!
Figure: I'm sorry i can't
Minas: Then you will die!
Minas then swings his saber at the figure
 Ziechel
02-13-2004, 12:18 PM
(thought you stand ATOP A BRIGDE, but sry ;) )

As Tobias saw that minas was attacking the strange man, he jumped in the middle of the two and said: "no! there is another enemy to kill, even if we dont know if we are friends or enemys, we should help each other as long as there is a powerful force to kill!
 Xizor's killer
02-13-2004, 4:22 PM
Minas: Who are you?! (Asking the figure) One of you're friends? Anyway this is of no importance to my mission! I am here to destroy Kyle Katarn! And no one will stop me!
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 4:28 PM
He had been right. Dave quickly hit the send button on his binoculars and the whole meeting was sent out toward a satelite, which would then send it to his employer.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-13-2004, 4:51 PM
Well, well. What do we have here a black suited man thinked and grabbed his blaster rifle. He looked throught the scope at the two men, now three, talking to each others. Tepe turned and saw a man on top of a train that recorded the talk. Tepe ran to the ledge of this building he was on and when he fell, he engaded his jetpack and flew on the train. He disengaded the jetpack and quietly walked towards the man with his blaster rifle pointing straight at him.
 Writer
02-13-2004, 5:04 PM
"Well, if you must know, my name is Nom Vilnov," the figure replied, sounding slightly impatient. "Now I must know something. How can you be sure Kyle is here?"
 Ziechel
02-13-2004, 6:02 PM
"hm i dont want to know it", tobias repeated, "but i sensed a big force here in this area and i want to know from where this comes or who makes that aura...
 Xizor's killer
02-14-2004, 10:05 AM
"I know Kyle is here because he needs to leave Coruscant and he's getting to his ship my employer wants him dead and that's what I must do!" Minas said he then flipped over Nom and sprinted into the train.
 jokemaster
02-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Dave saw him jump into the train and quickly took off his jacket, which went flying toward the back of the train he jumped off the side of the train, grabbing onto a side rail and jumping through a window into an empty compartment. He took out his blaster and went searching for kyle.
 Xizor's killer
02-14-2004, 2:12 PM
Little did Minas know but he was in a race for Kyle's life or death. Minas sped up constantly scanning the area for Kyle's force energy. When he found it he opened the compartment to be met with a blaster pointing at him. Dave smiled from behind the blaster.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-14-2004, 2:15 PM
Tepe jumped into an empty compartment just like the man he saw and then opened the door, grabbing his blaster tightly. He opened the compartment's door that the man was in, but saw only the smashed window. He started to look for the man.
 Xizor's killer
02-14-2004, 2:36 PM
Minas slowly ignited his saber and brought it up to Dave's face the warmth of the blade was nice to Dave.
Minas: That was brave of you but you are out gunned so to speak, step aside so I can kill this old man! (Kyle's aged)
Minas held the blade tighter and moved towards Dave causing him to step back.
Dave: I can't do that!
Minas: You're going to have to!
Dave: I can't!
Minas then brings his blade down onto Dave
 Black Knight of Keno
02-14-2004, 2:58 PM
A laser blast hit Minas's hand, making his saber flow away. "You ain't going to do that" Tepe said, ponting his blaster towards Minas.

((Sorry for the char control))
 Ziechel
02-14-2004, 3:47 PM
Seeing all that actions, Tobias ran after them. The situation escaleted. After Minas held his blade on daves neck, Tepe shot directly on the hand which was wealding the blade.
Tobias thought: What the hell are they doing there, anyone of them has the most force i ever senced and now they start to kill themselfs. I must talk to them.
He coughed shortly and said: "Ok, ok! Its enough now. Anyone here in this building is very strong and must be stopped. " After he finished that sentence, he saw 3 guns aiming for his head. He pulled out his saber ,put it on and prepared himself to fight.
 Writer
02-14-2004, 5:21 PM
Meanwhile, still outside, Nom was joined by his sister, Tarila. She looked behind him and smiled.

"Do you want to go after him?" she asked. Nom glanced over his shoulder and frowned.

"Not yet," he answered. "We'll go in once the action dies down. Kyle may be old, but he's still a very capable Jedi. He'll calm things down, then we'll go to him and find out what he wants us to do."
 Xizor's killer
02-14-2004, 6:53 PM
Minas winced in pain as the bolt seared through his clawed hand.
Kyle: Now what's going on first this guy jumps through my window now this guy tried to kill em by the force I'm so old!
Minas: Well Katarn you have to die!
Minas then lets rip a force destruction bolt ripping a whole in the side of the train Kyle gets sucked out but is holding on to the side of the freshly ripped whole. Minas force pulls Dave's blaster then shoots both Kyle's hands sending him plummeting to his death. Minas turns around and sees Dave wanting his blaster back
 Ziechel
02-14-2004, 8:15 PM
Ok! That was enough now. As the one man nearly killed kyle, the others were irritated for a short moment and so he chose this moment to start his attack. Minas was surprised as he was attacked by him and turned around.
Tobias swung his saber while thinking: "****. why happen such things always to me?"
 jokemaster
02-14-2004, 8:52 PM
A voice only Dave could hear spoke.
Voice: DAVE! I've got Kyle, you were right. How are things on your side?
Dave: Complicated.
Voice: Call me when you're ready for extraction.
Dave took out another hidden blaster and quickly shot at Minas three times
 weiderudare
02-14-2004, 11:38 PM
"What the?"
Shade heard blast shots from around the train. He quickly rose from his seat, and then looked out of his compartment.
"People are trying to sleep in here!"
 Writer
02-15-2004, 12:30 AM
Nom and Tarila entered the room, puzzled to find that Kyle was not in it. They saw the hole in the wall and turned to each other.

"Well, I guess he won't be needing us," Tarila said, eyeing the hole, but Nom frowned.

"We'll stick around," he answered. "Something tells me he's not dead."

Then, to Minas, he said, "So what was your rush to kill Kyle? What made it so urgent that you absolutely had to do it?"
 Xizor's killer
02-15-2004, 6:29 AM
Minas roared as the blasters recoiled from his scaly skin.
Minas: Kyle killed my parents. He found it funny to hunt them for sport so now I want to destroy him! Now that I've succeded I think i'm entitled to leave.
Minas ripped of a bit of his tunic and soaked up his blood that was leaking from his hand.
Minas: Now Dave i think you should die! But first your friends here shouldn't be able to help you.
Minas then unleashes a bolt of lightning at each person in the compartment.
Minas: Now then what to do with you?
Dave: Let me go?
Minas: No well yes let you go to the force!
Minas swings his saber (In the red stance) at Dave going to slice his arm.
 Ziechel
02-15-2004, 8:17 AM
[think its not good (slicing his arm) even when you are the game leader, give him time to react or so]

As he saw Minas attacking Dave, he tried to calm down a bit. He now noticed that one of the two guys just arriving is the strong one he searched. Maybe the girl. He walked over to them and said to them: "What r you doing here?"
Both of them replied: ....
 jokemaster
02-15-2004, 2:36 PM
Dave rolled away and shot straight at Minas' saber handle.
 Writer
02-16-2004, 12:10 AM
"We were here to pick up a job from Kyle," Nom answered. Then, to Minas. "There's no need to kill us. We are not interested in harming you. Perhaps you can calm down now."

"So, you've told us that Kyle killed your parents," Tarila said. "Are you absolutely sure that it was Kyle himself instead of a clone?"
 Xizor's killer
02-16-2004, 8:21 AM
Minas snarled at the two but agreed and deactivated his saber.
Minas: I'm positive it was him. When he was with the empire
 jokemaster
02-17-2004, 12:14 AM
Dave: That's odd, I've heard that during his imperial days, Kyle only took off his helmet when sleeping and special occasions.
 Xizor's killer
02-17-2004, 6:52 AM
Minas: Well this was an special occasion 'Kel Dor Slaughter day' I believe they called it! The only reason on why I survived was because of my connections with the force!
 Ziechel
02-17-2004, 11:55 AM
The only thing Tobias did, was liteing to them trying to check out if one of them lies or not. It was easy for him, because his connection to the force and his power were very strong.
 Xizor's killer
02-17-2004, 6:22 PM
Minas contiued to yell at the 3 characters in the room yelling about his parents deaths before he sensed a man eavesdropping on their conversation. Minas sensed where he was and launceh a destruction bolt at them.
 Ziechel
02-18-2004, 4:07 PM
[am i the man listening, are u attacking me?]
 Xizor's killer
02-20-2004, 5:33 AM
No I was aiming to kill you
 Ziechel
02-21-2004, 7:31 AM
Tobias jumped away from the bolt. He put his own gun in the hands and shot twice back on Minas
 Xizor's killer
02-21-2004, 8:07 AM
I shoot various lightning bolts at you before Dave tackles me to the floor.

(Sorry for the char control)
 Ziechel
02-21-2004, 9:46 AM
Tobias got hit by one of the bolts at the shoulder and fell down. It was an easy ound, but it hurted much
 jokemaster
02-21-2004, 2:21 PM
"OK, I have some questions for you. First: How sure are you that it was Kyle? You saw his face, but faces can be made. Second: Why are you trying to kill him?" Points at Tobias.
 Ziechel
02-21-2004, 4:40 PM
"I dont try to kill him. I think you didnt understand the happening, my friend..." answered Tobi
 Writer
02-22-2004, 2:43 AM
((Ziechel, I believe Jokemaster was talking to Minas, referring to his attack on Tobi.))

"The man has a point," Nom said to Minas. "Kyle's face has been replicated many times. The most stupid one I've seen was a really fat guy trying to pull it off."

"Believe me," Tarila said, "that fat guy wasn't able to keep his cover very long. We helped him loose it."

"Back on subject," Nom said, staring at Tarila, "are you absolutely sure it was Kyle?"
 Ziechel
02-22-2004, 7:52 AM
((U are right wildjedi, i missunderstood that a bit.. sry))

"And are you absolutely sure you want to kill me, Minas?" Tobias added
 Xizor's killer
02-24-2004, 5:41 PM
(I'M CONFUSED!)

Minas looked at Tarlia and then started to answer. "It may of been Kyle but it could not of I guess." Minas then looked at Tobi. "He was eavesdropping I find that rather rude. After all that I've done though I can sense a lot of evil in him"
 Writer
03-03-2004, 3:28 PM
Nom turned to Tobi. "Perhaps it would have been better if you had simply walked into the room, rather than listening just outside."

"Then my guess is that it wasn't Kyle," Tarila said in answer to Minas. "In fact, I can be fairly sure of it. Kyle did not take part in the Kel-Dor Slaughter Day. The records have no indications of his presence there and he was not at the time high enough on the power chain to erase it from the records."
Page: 1 of 1