Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Vader skin anywhere?

Page: 1 of 1
 Sabretooth
02-08-2004, 4:02 AM
How come there's no Vader skin or model anywhere?
What's the diffrence between a skin and a model?:confused:

Anyone got a skin, and Vader's hilt? E-mail that to hotep_999@hotmail.com.
 Daskers
02-08-2004, 2:38 PM
A skin is an in game character that has been 'repainted' to look like something else. A model is an entirely new 'sculpture' of a character, and are therefore much better detailed. Hope that clears up the question.

As for Darth Vader, look in the models sections of JK3Files of Lucasfiles. If you can't find those sites, your just being lazy.
 HapSlash
03-08-2004, 5:03 PM
Lucasfiles doesn't really have squat for files, but they do have the old Vader model made for Outcast.

http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=3)

JK Files is a great site, but I haven't been able to get in to it in days.
 -=DarkZero=-
03-08-2004, 6:05 PM
Yeah, it's been down for like a week, it blows because theres stuff on there that I need :(
 Wanderer
03-14-2004, 5:44 PM
Or simply go here -> http://www.massassi.net) !

At the massassi Temple go over levels/mods to Jedi Outcast Skins and there you'll find a different also well done Darth Vader Model:cool:
 Andy867
03-15-2004, 2:34 PM
Lucasfiles.com is limited on files because a lot of the authors are too lazy to take the time to submit the file. Our policy is that only the AUTHOR can submit the file, unless its a raven release in which case we the file posters can put it up. Though we are making grounds for a new layout for submitting files that will be more posting-friendly for authors.
 JediYamato
04-30-2004, 12:29 AM
I was making a reskin of Vader, based on the light side version of him at the end of issue 4 of ROTJ Infinites(If you haven't read that yet I suggest you take a look at it.

Only problem I'm having is I can't get the new skin to work in JA. It won't show up in the character screen and even if I do the /model command, all I get is the Kyle model.

Plus I have to get approval if I can use the Vader the author made.
 Seraphin<ATK>
04-30-2004, 1:27 AM
I picked up 2 vader models and skins from jk3files

They are both pretty good
Page: 1 of 1