Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ow ow ow ow ow ow

Page: 1 of 1
 BongoBob
02-06-2004, 4:35 AM
Ok, here's what happened to me today tha prevokes the title.

As some of you may know, one of my hobbies is playing hacky sack. I always play it in PE with some friends of mine. Today I was talkin to some friends, and then saw other friends start a circle, so I joined them. I went over and started olayin with them. I kicked the hack, and it accidentally went outside of the circle.

Enter the pain :(

All of a sudden everyone in the circle is wailing on me. It hurt like hell. After about a 6 second beating, one of them said that they were playing stripes. AKA whoever drops the hack or misses or kicks it out of the circle, then they get the living hell beat out of them untill they pick up the hack. Wow, that was info I could have used at the beginning :rolleyes: So after that, I was P-I-S-S-E-D at this one dude that hit me fricken HARD. So I played, and got hit a few more times. Finally, the jerkoff missed and kicked it waaaaay out of the circle.

Enter the revenge :)

I chased the dude down(along with everyone else) and got him a few times, but the best was after he fell. There's a 3 second rule, if they fall and can't get to the hack, in three seconds on the ground, everyone stops. Well, he fell(I tripped him :) ), and the thing he did to me, I did right back to him. I kicked him hella hard in the back. The cool thing is, he didn't know who it was that kicked him :D (If you didn't notice, I don't take kindly to people beating the ****ake mushrooms out of me. The coach stopped us after that, and I was satisfied with getting my revenge. But that was at 7:45 in the morning. Now at 10:58 PM, I have bruises that cover my whole upper arm, and one big @$$ one on my back. I can't wait to show the battle scars tomarrow :)

I think it is safe to say I won't be playing stripes again for a while :p

PS:Don't give me none of that two wrongs BS. When I am pissed, I am pissed, and want revenge.
 Jared
02-06-2004, 4:39 AM
I dunno why, but that just made me laugh my ass off.
 ET Warrior
02-06-2004, 4:48 AM
What a stupid stupid game.

It's nowhere near as cool as ball ball.
 Boba Rhett
02-06-2004, 4:49 AM
They decided to raise the bar from punch-pattycake, bloody nipple twister and razor frisbee, aye?
 Kain
02-06-2004, 6:55 AM
Play em in pelt. Fill a sack with bb's and whoever misses it gets it whipped at their back. Hurts like hell.
 Darth Rythe
02-06-2004, 7:03 AM
Well personally I would have at least smashed the crap out of at least one of them, but thats just me:D
Haky-sack is fun, my group that play it are un-co, so its always good fun!
 Sivy
02-06-2004, 7:45 AM
that reminds me of one time at school when we were playing football (soccer) a player on my team was badly fouled by a player on the other team and then the game turned sooooo nasty, there were brawls everywhere... it was like we managed to create a new game which fused soccer, ice hockey, american football and boxing all into one. the poor referee (which was our geography teacher) couldn't do anything, in the end he had to go and get some other teachers to break it up. everyone was covered in bruises, blood and mud, 3 people were hospitalised...
not me of course, i wasn't touched due to my "psycho" reputation (which is another story)

aye, those were the days.
 Darth Rythe
02-06-2004, 8:04 AM
what do you mean: good old days?

You still are a psycho:D
 Jedi Luke
02-06-2004, 8:07 AM
Never played stripes before! Sounds painful though.

I can relate to you Siv as I've had brawls in soccer before. I remember one time when I was the striker I started a brawl (for a reason, keep reading). We were taking a corner and I was just outside the goal square with two opponents on me. Then out of nowhere, there keeper came up to me and said 'You know what these are for?' (he was referring to his gloves, then he said 'to grab your balls', (and you can guess what he did next, squirrel gripped me. What a F@gg0+ :mad: ). Then I said to him 'You fkn @$$hole' and I cracked him on the side of his face and corked his stomach.

Then about 2 of his teammates started coming on to me, following with my teammates coming on to them. What happened? The Brawl started! After the ref saw what happened, he gave me a Red card, two of there guys a yellow (including the keeper) and a yellow for one of my teammates. Of course the ref didn't see what he did to me but nonetheless, he copped a heavy belting from me and now knows that anything involving things like that is wrong.
 Darth Rythe
02-06-2004, 9:20 AM
At least you smacked him one!
That is all I can say.
 IG-64
02-06-2004, 9:48 AM
hmm, well, I've never started a brawl, i'm homeschooled, I usually only have 1 or 2 friends a a time, and I usually know them really well, i've never played hacky sack either, or soccer, I played american football once, and basketball with my brother, but that's about it....
 XERXES
02-06-2004, 10:04 AM
next time bring a butterfly knife when you play.
 El Sitherino
02-06-2004, 12:53 PM
What happend to the good old days, when hacky sack was for peace loving hippies? Seriously, wtf?
 Ray Jones
02-06-2004, 12:58 PM
kicking in the back can cause serious injuries. tsk.
 ZBomber
02-06-2004, 4:37 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
What happend to the good old days, when hacky sack was for peace loving hippies? Seriously, wtf?

It met the 21st century, with their GTA themed minds.....
 Jed
02-06-2004, 6:08 PM
Originally posted by XERXES
next time bring a butterfly knife when you play.

Dude, OW.

And it sounds like a stupid game to me :p
 DarkLord60
02-06-2004, 8:01 PM
Originally posted by Jed
Dude, OW.

And it sounds like a stupid game to me :p

Indeed it does I wouldn't be playing it.
 RoxStar
02-06-2004, 8:24 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob

As some of you may know, one of my hobbies is playing hacky sack. I always play it in PE with some friends of mine. Today I was talkin to some friends, and then saw other friends start a circle, so I joined them. I went over and started olayin with them. I kicked the hack, and it accidentally went outside of the circle.

All of a sudden everyone in the circle is wailing on me. It hurt like hell. After about a 6 second beating, one of them said that they were playing stripes. AKA whoever drops the hack or misses or kicks it out of the circle, then they get the living hell beat out of them untill they pick up the hack. Wow, that was info I could have used at the beginning :rolleyes: So after that, I was P-I-S-S-E-D at this one dude that hit me fricken HARD. So I played, and got hit a few more times. Finally, the jerkoff missed and kicked it waaaaay out of the circle.

I chased the dude down(along with everyone else) and got him a few times, but the best was after he fell. There's a 3 second rule, if they fall and can't get to the hack, in three seconds on the ground, everyone stops. Well, he fell(I tripped him :) ), and the thing he did to me, I did right back to him. I kicked him hella hard in the back. The cool thing is, he didn't know who it was that kicked him :D (If you didn't notice, I don't take kindly to people beating the ****ake mushrooms out of me. The coach stopped us after that, and I was satisfied with getting my revenge. But that was at 7:45 in the morning. Now at 10:58 PM, I have bruises that cover my whole upper arm, and one big @$$ one on my back. I can't wait to show the battle scars tomarrow :)

PS:Don't give me none of that two wrongs BS. When I am pissed, I am pissed, and want revenge.

So... you were beating on each other and the coach just stopped you at the end?
 BongoBob
02-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Yeah, but fortunately it was after I was able to get revenge.

Injuries? Good. I hope he can't sleep on his back like me because of it :mad:

I never said it was a smart game, nor a game I liked. I just kept playin til I could get my revenge.

:)
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
02-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob

HAR HAR HAR! I laugh at you!

What ever happened to wall ball :confused: ?
 Darth Rythe
02-07-2004, 1:17 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith

Well you can still smoke pot and play it...I imangine it would be fun with all the pritty colours...........
 Datheus
02-07-2004, 4:09 AM
And they say this generation doesn't know how to do things.

A-****ing-men. Bored? Beat the ever-loving **** out of the first friend within arms reach!

Hell yes. But see, me and my friends, we skipped the boring crap. We just stood there and beat the crap out of each other with wiffle ball bats. And yes, that hurts, because it always escalated. My arm was almost broken when my friend smacked me with one of those scooters made of what sure seemed like solid Titatium alloy.

Afterwards, did you all go out and pee on electric fences for dirty pictures?
 Astrotoy7
02-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Im getting these threads mixed up

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

AARGG !!

EEEWWW !!

OW OW OW OW !!

OUCH !!!

Can ppl come up with thread titles are beyond a grunting noise !

MTFBWYA
 Captain Wilson
02-08-2004, 8:09 PM
Nah thats nothing, we get to play uni-hock. On a wooden floor. With wooden sticks. And we can play violent :evil6:. And we keep playing even when players carnt walk. Or move. That and i am a 6"3 pycho that throws his best mates out of windows for fun.
fun and games :D
Page: 1 of 1