Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Maps

Page: 1 of 1
 Whimseyboy
02-06-2004, 1:08 AM
Could there be massive city maps like naboos theed or like mos eisly (spelling) with rooms to go into and get power-ups or something and if there are buildings with floors you can snipe the troops below and they wouldnt know what hit um or like a anti-air gun where you can shoot them out of the sky or rocket launcher or a turret. I guess we wont know until it comes out but still tell me you thought about the maps. I guess I like to listen to what other peaple think in this senerio(spelling).
 Alegis
02-06-2004, 8:08 AM
Well naboo actually is in theed (at least i think so from the screenies) i havent seen anything about tatooine, but i guess it will be in the outskirts of a city
 Silent_Thunder
02-08-2004, 8:14 AM
I just hope the maps are large and varied enough... where the environment actually serves a purpose other than eye-candy.
Page: 1 of 1