Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The wild west story

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 4:33 PM
Ok, you are a cowboy/cowgirl in the old, wild west. You have a six shooter of any kind and maybe a rifle. You may work on a ranch, own a ranch, be a lonely rider or anything else. Look the profile example from my profile.

Name: Tepe "Bullseye" McDagger
Alignment: Neutral
Weapon(s): Dual Colt's (http://arms2armor.com/colt/51navy1.jpg), Winchester rifle (http://www.bdlltd.com/2318-_Winchester_Model_1894-_30wcf.jpg)
Horse: Mustang called "Orion" (http://photos.equine.com/horsepics/590797.jpg)
Bio: Tepe was raised on the hill's on a huge ranch. He grew hard and when he was 12 years old, he tamed 34 horses in a week. That was his record, but then he met a black mustang called "the devil of the hills" and Tepe started to follow it's paths. Soon Tepe tried to tame it but didn't accomplish the dream. Two years later, when he was 14, Tepe met the mustang again, when he was walking on the hills. He tried to tame it with his bare hands and you should've seen the ranch owners face when he rode to the ranch with nothing. He had tamed his dream and when he was 20, he packed his bag's and started to train himself as the best shooter in the wild west. Well, he didn't accomplish that dream, but was close. Then one night when he was 29, he rode into a town...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe rides on his mustang once known as the devil of the hills, now known as Orion, to the town and stops infront of the saloon. He ties Orion and walks in to the door, as the music stops and everyone turn to see the stranger that wore light brown long jacket that reached just under his knees, black boots and a light brown stetson. Under his jacet was his both Colt's and a whip tied on his belt. Tepe looked around and walked to the bartender and ordered a whisky as the music started to play again and the men continued their businesses. Then he walked to see a card game, drinking his whisky. He saw as the other one doubled and the other dropped off as the others cept playing. Tepe watched carefully and all of a sudden one of the men got all their money. One of the other men jumped up and drew his Smith & Wessons and pointed at the card player that was collecting his cards. "You cheated, you snake..." The man said, pointing towards the card players head. Tepe watched carefully and when the man was just about to shoot, Tepe drew his gun and shot the Smith & Wessons out from the man's hands. "Now, now. You don't want this stranger against you" Tepe said as he blowed the smoke off from his pipe and put the gun back. Everyone close saw the markings on his Navy colt. They started talking and Tepe looked around and the people got quiet. "Bu-Bullseye M-MacDagger?" The man slowly said and looked at Tepe. "That's the name" Tepe answered and put the empty glass down to the table and walked out
 Writer
02-05-2004, 5:48 PM
Name: Amanda "Wildfire" O'Reiley
Allignment: Neutral
Weapons: Amanda is an 'old style' fighter. She has only one gun, a pistol and has two pouches full of knives. She has excelent hand-eye coordination and rarely misses when she throws a knife.
Horse: Shadow, a grey horse that nobody else can touch
Bio: Amanda's parents were wanderers, never settling in one place. She tamed her first horse when she was 8 years old and met Bullseye McDagger during his '34 horse' week. They are not the best of friends, but are occasionally seen together.
Amanda was nicknamed Wildfire because she has a short temper.

Amanda stopped at the saloon rarely, but she was doing so now because she had somebody to meet. She walked in and nearly ran into Bullseye when he came out.
"My apologies, sir," she muttered before she recognized him. Then she grinned. "Well if it ain't Bullseye McDagger. I haven't seen you in at least a year or two. How've ya been?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 5:53 PM
"Wildfire O'Reily? I've been good, how've you?" Tepe answered and then asked. He put his stetson a bit back so his face was now pretty recognizable. He looked in the saloon and the man that just have been ungunned by Tepe. Tepe's eyes turned again to see O'Reily.
 Writer
02-05-2004, 6:00 PM
"Oh, I've just been riding here and there, just the same as always," she answered. She leaned a little closer to him to whisper in his ear. "You know, I heard a rumor that you robbed the Charleytown Bank."

She grinned. "I am curious if the rumor is true."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 6:23 PM
"Well, that you can figure out yourself" Tepe answered, smiling and walked to Orion. He untied the horse and jumped on it. "Now I need a place to stay, I have still some business in here" Tepe said and rode towards a motel. Then he jumped off and walked into the motel when his horse left outside. Tepe booked a room for himself and walked out soon. He rode to the saloon and tied the horse again. He walked out and saw O'Reily again.
"Well, ain't it the time to get our competitioners to the bad guy trophy!!" the bartender shouted and all the men shouted yes. Tepe took a seat from a shady corner. Men started to join and looked each others, knowing that theirselfs could die. Tepe rose his hand and everyone allmost got scaed except some of the thought guy gangsters. Tepe looked around as most of the men were about to back out, but they can't. The bartender listed the competinioners and the morgue keeper was takin measures about many men with his chinese assistant. Tepe walked to the bartable and ordered a whisky from the chinese guy behind the table. He got a whisky and sat down to drink it as a bullet flew infront of his mouthe and broke the glass. Tepe looked furiously to the mirror on the other side of the table as the bartender stared to collect the bottles from the shelfs. He then whiped the whisky off from his face and looked at the door where three black hatted men came in. "You guy's should have a good explanation for the broken glass" Tepe said as he stood up and the men grabbed their rifle's. "Good enought. Goddamn bounty hunters..." Tepe mumbled as the men got ready to shoot. As they shot at Tepe, Tepe knelled down and drew his revolver's out and shot two of the men and pointed at the last one. "So, you want to die too?" Tepe asked, the man shot at Tepe. The bullet flew infront of his ear but Tepe dodged. He shot two bullets on the man's head and blowed the smoke out from the pipes, sitting back down, ordering a new whisky.
 Writer
02-05-2004, 6:36 PM
Wildfire O'Reiley watched the brawl between Bullseye and the bounty hunters with a trace of amusement on her face. Her smile disappeared when somebody sat down across the table from her.

"You're late," she scolded.

"Not very late," the man answered, but Wildfire would hear none of it.

"You're an hour late," she snapped. "I'd say that's pretty late."

"So what?" he sneered. "What're you gonna do about it?"

"We'll see," she replied evasively. "Do you have it?"

In response, he withdrew a small package from his pocket.

"The best you'll find anywhere," he said.

"And the map?" she questioned.

"In the package," he said. She opened the package and was clearly pleased with what was inside. She looked up at the man.

"You know that if this map is wrong, you're dead," she reminded him. He nodded.

"I'm not idiot enough to cheat you," he said. Then he stood up and walked out. Wildfire returned to her drink.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 6:44 PM
Tepe heard strangely familiar steps behind him. Then a man sat next to him. "Hello, Gordon... I hear you've sent a rumor that I robbed the bank in Charleytown..." Tepe mumbled to the man next to him that ordered a whisky. "Yeah, so what. I'm right as allways. Right?" the man answered and looked at Tepe. "You knw what I can do to you. So, why did you do it?" Tepe said, looking the man from the mirror. "You know why" Gordon answered, drank his whisky and put the glass on the table. "Watch your back Gordon" Tepe shouted as Gordon walked out from the door.
Tepe drank his whisky and looked at O'Reiley, ordering a new whisky. "You know, You're the winner of the thought guy contest. Everyone else backed out after that shooting incident" the bartender whispered and Tepe smiled, starting to drink his whisky
 jokemaster
02-05-2004, 11:36 PM
Name: John "Daredevil" Ripley
Alignment: Neutral
Weapon(s): Various throwing knifes, one stabbing knife, two colt action army revolvers, a rifle with a scope
Horse: Stallion called 'Wind's nose'
Bio: As a boy, he served on his father's ranch. Once his father died, his mother sold the ranch, having made enough money to support them for a few years. After that John went into the only business he knew, ranching. After a while he got tired of it and went in search of something else. He is called Daredevil for his uncanny ability to take impossible and extremely risky tasks and complete them. It is also because of a strange custom of always accepting dares. He is a perfect shot with both his Colts and his rifle. His throwing knifes are perfectly balanced and he has excellent aim with them also.
------
John entered the saloon. Many heads turn to look at him as he walks to the bar. He orders a beer and sits down.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-06-2004, 5:09 AM
Tepe looks the mirror, seeing Ripley. Well, well... Ain't it John Ripley. Long time since I left the ranch and he has flown out to the real world. Hate to see what could happen he'd drop from the sky... Tepe thinked and turned his face to look at Ripley. "What's up stranger?" Tepe asks from Ripley under his stetson. His long jacket was from his ranch-times and so Rpley could remember him if he'd try hard enought
 jokemaster
02-06-2004, 11:44 AM
John turned around and recognized Tepe, and smiled.
"Tepe Mcdagger, how's it going. Still chasing the mustang?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-06-2004, 3:40 PM
"Nah, I tamed it allready. It's called Orion now. And you do now that I have been planning to fet my own rach sometime soon..." Tepe said and lifted his stetson a bit so his face showed under the stetson. "I could need a good shooter like you when I get one on my hands" Tepe said and ordered another whisky.
 jokemaster
02-06-2004, 8:25 PM
"How much does it pay?" He asked.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-07-2004, 6:29 AM
"Dont know yet, Im trying to find one tomorrow. But before that, I've got some business here..." Tepe said and heard people screaming outside and a man ran to the saloon. "Indians!! Indians are attacking!!" he screamed and Tepe stood up, ran to his horse and took his rifle from the sadle as the townpeople barrigaded the entrance's. Men came running out from the saloon and from the motel just like from the other houses and towards the barrigades. "Let's get going people!!" Tepe shouted and rose to the sadle, riding towards the barrigade very fast. The horse jumped over the barrigade and Tepe was now outside, attacking the indians.
 jokemaster
02-07-2004, 12:34 PM
John stood up, and calmly walked outside and followed Tepe on foot. He took out both his colts, he didn't like having to reload after every shot.
 Writer
02-08-2004, 9:25 PM
Wildfire O'Reiley looked up at the screaming man and sighed. Indians seemed to attack quite frequently around here and she wasn't altogether pleased with that. She walked outside and untied her horse, Shadow. Shadow snorted and galloped away on Wildfire's command, leaving Wildfire alone on foot.

The indians started pouring through the village, scalping whoever they could get their hands on. Wildfire threw a couple knives, taking down an indian with each one. One of the indians threw a tomohawk at her and she dodged it. Picking it up, she threw it back.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-09-2004, 10:55 AM
An indian attacked toward O'Reily. Then Tepe rode towards O'Reily, shooting the indian and throwing the rifle towards O'Reily with the box full of bullets. He took his colt's out and shot many of the indians around. He unmounted and ran towards the barrigade where the leader was coming soon. He shot everyone around the leader and then jumped on the barrigade, pointing at the leader
 Writer
02-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Wildfire caught the rifle and box of bullets. She spun around and the barrel of the rifle slammed into the face of another indian. She loaded the rifle and shot him in the stomach. Then she pulled out her pistol and killed three more.

When the indians got too close, she started using the rifle as a melee weapon, beating the indians with it. She also drew a long knife partially hidden in her right boot and was cutting and slashing them with it.
 jokemaster
02-09-2004, 11:23 PM
John kept firing at the indians. Finally he ran out of ammo for his pistols and started using his rifle to shoot once, use as a melee weapon until he could reload.
"HEY! MCDAGGER! SPARE SOME PISTOL AMMO?"
 Writer
02-10-2004, 4:16 AM
Wildfire heard John's request to Tepe and decided to respond.

"Here!" she yelled at him, drawing his attention. She tossed a box of pistol ammo to him. Then, she spun and drove her long knife into the stomach of an indian.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Tepe reloaded and shot again many indians. He ran towards the indian leader and shot him, making the indians back off. Tepe sat down and looked to the town. "Damn..."
 jokemaster
02-10-2004, 10:39 PM
John walked toward Tepe.
"Nice shot. So, what've you been up to?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 11:12 AM
"Nothing really, well except killing indians..." Tepe answered, standing up as his horse walked next to him. "Now where's that O'Reily... I want my rifle back" Tepe mumbled and the horse ran back to the town, Tepe on his back and stopped next to O'Reily. "Nice fighting O'Reily but can I have my rifle back now?" Tepe said, putting his hand open infront of O'Reily
 jokemaster
02-11-2004, 11:24 AM
"Don't give it to him" mouthed John jokingly behind Tepe.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 11:43 AM
As John ended his sentence, he saw a revolver pipe pointing at his face. "Why shouldn't she give me it... Daredevil?" Tepe asked, pointing still at John's face
 Writer
02-11-2004, 1:43 PM
"McDagger," Wildfire said, trying to capture his attention. "I believe he was joking."

She handed the rifle and ammo back to Tepe and turned to let out a very loud whistle. Shadow came running at her call.

"It's all safe now," Wildfire told her horse.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 3:50 PM
"I know he was joking, but did you see his face and the sweat" Tepe said, putting his colt away and taking the rifle and the box of ammo. "Well, where you guy's gonna go after this?" Tepe asked, putting the rifle in the pocket on the sadle
 Writer
02-11-2004, 4:37 PM
"Oh, I don't know," Wildfire replied thoughtfully. "I don't really have any plans."

What she was hiding was that she did have plans. She was hoping that McDagger wouldn't have anything planned either and they would go their separate ways, but if that didn't happen, her secret would have to come out.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 5:41 PM
"Well, I'm going to find a cheap ranch to buy... Before the indians have completed the new chief-ritual" Tepe said and tapped the bag's on the sadle
 Writer
02-11-2004, 6:09 PM
"Well, good luck with that," Wildfire said. She got on Shadow and turned to say goodbye for the moment to Tepe and John.

"I guess I'll be seein' ya both around," she said.
 jokemaster
02-11-2004, 8:36 PM
"Why don't you come with us?" Asked Daredevil.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-12-2004, 11:30 AM
"Yeah, we need your temper" Tepe saidm leaning on the neck of his horse. "I know a place few miles from here that expands all the way throught the forest and ends on thestart of the silvery mountains. Look" Tepe says and takes a map out from his pocket and shows the ranch's borders. "I need lots of hand up there"
 Writer
02-13-2004, 5:13 PM
Wildfire hid her frustration very well this time, enough that the two men could not see it.

"Very well," she said. "I guess I'll be comin' with ya."
 Black Knight of Keno
03-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Two years later, Bullseye, Wildfire and Daredevil rode into the very same town. They were invited by the new sheriff to get know each others. Tepe rode infront as Wildfire and Daredevil their horse's heads on Tepe's sides. Tepe viewed the messed up town. He hadn't been there for many months and the place was overgrowing. Chinese men were being thrown out from the saloon, sheriff was trying to handle some convicts by himself and the local kingpin was living in cash in his newly built mansion that was on the other side of the street, so if any unwelcome people came around, someone of the kingpin's men shot them from the mansion's balcony's with their rifles. Tepe drew his both rifle's from the sadle and shot two of the convicts on the shoulder. He put the rifles back and stopped behind the sheriff. "Need any help, sheriff?" Tepe asked, drawing his revolvers.

((Nice bump, huh? :p ))
 Writer
03-08-2004, 6:46 PM
During these two years, Wildfire had been hiding her secret and going out on rides alone, each one at least four days long. Her horse, Shadow was one of the fastest horses and Wildfire was good at avoiding being followed.

As they entered the town, her attention was drawn to the kingpin's mansion. She saw the thugs on the balcony and noted that they were watching everything that the three newcomers did. She had no doubts they would open fire, so she decided to be first.

"Bullseye, Daredevil," she yelled to get their attention. The thugs were moving into position to fire on the three. There were five thugs up there on the balcony and she managed to take out two with her throwing knives and one with her pistol, but then she had to take cover, for the other two thugs had opened fire.
 jokemaster
03-08-2004, 8:28 PM
((Daredevil and Bullseye. Heh, just got the irony of the coincidence))
Daredevil took his rifle in one hand, shot and hit one of the thugs in the leg. He stood on his horse, balanced carefully while it was still moving, and aimed and hit another gaurd in the head. His rifle jammed and he stopped shooting. He sat back down on his horse, and kept his head down.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 3:07 PM
((Oh lookie, Bullseye saves the day :D ))

Tepe rode towards the mansion and allready shot two guards. Then he put his pistol away and jumped one the ledge of the balcony when he was close enought with Orion. Orion got cover as Tepe first climbed on the balcony and grabbed the guard and took him as a shield as the other three turned and shot at him. Tepe grabbed the rifle and shot one guard on the head. Daredevil and Wildfire got the others. Orion rode next to the balcony where Tepe was. Tepe looked down, drpped the rifle on the balcony and jumped on Orion's back. He rode back where the sheriff had just been. The sheriff had take cover but the convicts were shot
 Writer
03-09-2004, 5:59 PM
"Hey boys!" Wildfire called. "Take a look at this!"

She held up a sign that she had found on the door of the mansion. It had crude sketches of each of their faces and said "These three are not to be allowed in my town."

"I guess the kingpin thinks he owns this place," she said, a grin on her face. "I think it's about time he figured otherwise, don't you?"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 6:16 PM
"That kingpin is getting fired from his job" Tepe mumbled and reloaded the rifles. "Sheriff! Where does that mansion's owner live!?" Tepe asked an the sheriff answered: "2 miles east. Somekind of a well guard fort or something. He finished it 4 months from now"
Tepe looked Wildfire. "Shall we?" Tepe asked and rode back into the town. They would need as much backup as they could. After many hours, they got a huge group that rode towards the fort. When they got quite near, Tepe looked the fort. "Two guards on each tower, they can see all around the fort from the towers but the bushes around could make some cover just like the rock's on the hill too" Tepe whispered to some men, including Wildfire and Daredevil. The group camped on the other side of the hill, next to a large river. The river drowned the other noices and so the camp site was best they could find on a small time like that
 jokemaster
03-09-2004, 8:34 PM
Daredevil scouted out the gaurds with his scope.
"They've got rifles...One revolver for each...Strange some dynamite and-...****, they've got an alarm bell."
Page: 1 of 1