Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A space pirate's life is the life for me....

Page: 2 of 3
 jokemaster
02-08-2004, 11:21 PM
((Yeah but:
Originally posted by Katarn07
....a tazer popped out from her shell and bolts of blue electricity shot out at Tepe.
I was the only one who got a drugged dart, you got shocked))
 rick ulo 11103
02-08-2004, 11:36 PM
look i just put a tracking device on the guy who attacked you in the cantina's ship he must have followed us, anyway i was on my way back to the cantina.
 Katarn07
02-08-2004, 11:50 PM
Milo's face went pale, "You mean the guy that attacked me 'n Ekire back on Ord Mantell? Aww, Sithspit! Get back to the ship; Ekire and Kate should be waiting. I'm gonna get Malia there too."

After Thresh left, Milo got out his comlink and shouted, "Zofire? Wouldya get your ass back to the ship already?"

He switched frequencies and took off at a steady jog, "Malia? Malia, come in. We're in trouble. Hurry up, wouldya?"

There was no answer. He pocketed the comlink and ran faster.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Zofire went jogging to the ship and R9 quickly followed her. She then responds to Milo's remark, "I'm on my way."

While Zofire saw the Gundark in sight, she started walking towards it. Zofire goes up the ship's ramp and looks around. "So what's new?" R9 sets himself aside of Zofire.
 jokemaster
02-09-2004, 12:13 PM
"Oh, I don't know, the guy we caught hit me with some kind of poison dart, so he's been shocked, I'm injured and it hurts to move around, so I'm just lying in bed talking." Said Ekire from his bed in the Medical Bay.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-09-2004, 4:30 PM
((If the zap hit the right place... You know...))

Tepe looked around and then started to relief from the pain from the zap on the right place, so he stood up and tried to walk on a bench. He got far enought so he sat down on the chair.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Z-95 headhunter landed next to Tepe's shuttle. A shady man, wearing full black clothes, cape and a hood which was on his head. The man walked around the corridors and saw Milo. "Maybe it was useful to come here afterall" he mumbled and walked still towards the Gundark. When he got to the hangar door, he looked inside and then hid in the ventilation system. He was no Jedi but still no Bounty hunter. He waited until the ship would leave, trying to find the frequency of Tepes suit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new profile:
Name: Shadrak ("Shady")
Species: Human
Homeworld: none knowed
Weapons: DL-44 Blaster Pistol, Orange lightsaber
Vehicles: Z-95 headhunter(Hunter)
Bio: First born in a spacestation, then lived on Coruscant, moved to Corellia. Then he moved around the world with his ship. He was 23, he learned to be a bounty hunter but then he quit, making himself an outcast. He has been friends with Tepe since he lived in coruscant where he met Tepe. Shade has killed a lonely dark jedi many years ago and took his lightsaber. The saber is now only a cover for him in tought situations
 Katarn07
02-09-2004, 8:42 PM
((Sorry, Tepe, but one of my character rules was no Force Sensitive individuals allowed, be they Jedi or ex-Jedi ;)))
 Grace
02-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Malia had been knocked unconscious and was just coming out of it when she heard Milo swear through the comlink and turn it off. By that point it was too late to try and get in touch with him since his comlink was off so she decided to figure out where she was before doing anything else.
 Katarn07
02-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Milo had just rounded a corner after shutting his comlink off before overhearing a pair of Grans.

"Ruusy? Pff, you're crazy. She'd had sliced you into Bantha Stew before you could get your blaster out."

"Oh, don't believe me, huh? Why don't we just go into my apartment and see."

"Oh, you're willing to show me? Well, I'm sorry for doubting your word about capturing someone but it was not Ruusy!"

"How much do you wanna make a bet? I followed her outta the bar and into an abandoned cooridor outside the ship yard."

Milo rolled his eyes, Damn you. Shut the hell up and lead the way, wouldya?

There was a pause. Finally a response from the skeptical Gran, "Twenty five. It's all the pocket money I got."

"OK, twenty five it is. Man, you'll be sorry about this one."

"Sure I will. Let's get on with it...."

Milo skulked through the shadows trailing the two. They stopped outside an apartment door and the Gran claiming to have captured Malia patted his pockets and after a few moments swore, "Sithspit! Aww, sunuva Gundark! I locked myself out. The key's on my nightstand. I was in such a rush to get to you I forgot to grab it...."

The other Gran shook his head, "Such a rush or the alcohol. Come on, we'll go back to my place and get your spare. Since we're going back to my place and to my loot, care to up the wager to say.... 100?"

"You're on!" the other responded as they took off into a jog, "Come on, hurry up!"

Milo ducked behind a bulk head and watched until the two disappeared from sight. He ran to the Gran's locked door and examined the lock. A keycard slot was all that seperated from him and Malia and he knew he could easily bypass had Kate been with him but she wasn't and there was no time for her to get there. He knocked on the door, "Malia?"

Otto followed Zofire to the Gundark. He wasn't sure whether or not she had spotted him but that did not matter. He told her all about his plans for trailing him so her seeing him plant a tracking device or not would matter little. He hoped he had persuaded her into helping him but he was confident that even if he had not he would manage just fine. After the tracker was planted he began to head back for his ship but a group of stormtroopers bumped into him, knocking him down.

Kate was plugged into her alcove and had all the sensors of the Gundark being transmitted into her central core computer. She spotted Otto on the ground struggling to get up and squeeled a warning to the others. The computer monitor translated her binary code for them all.
 jokemaster
02-09-2004, 11:59 PM
Ekire stood up, painful but he managed. He ran outside. He slowly sneaked up on Otto, and threw a punch straight at his head.
 Grace
02-10-2004, 12:10 AM
Malia heard the knock on the door and opened it, prepared to throw a punch at whoever was on the other side. When she saw it was Milo, she pulled her hand down and unclenched the fist. Then she rubbed her head.

"That hurt, whoever did it," she said. "Let's go."
 Katarn07
02-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Otto fell to the ground again and looked up to Ekire. His vision was a blur but he recognized him and spat out blood before speaking, "You! You're the bastard that attacked me on Ord Mantell! I swore I'd make you pay and you may very well recieve the payment today."

He rolled away and put some distance between himself and Ekire. He turned and saw the squad of stormtroopers that knocked him down had their E-11s trained upon Ekire. Otto laughed, "Haha. You're going straight to the Empire's Detention Complex on Orinackra, pal."

Milo and Malia arrived outside the Gundark less than fifteen minutes later from leaving the Gran's apartment and were greeted by the backs of the white, plastoid shock armor of a squad of stormtroopers.

Milo pulled Malia back, "Sithspit. Imps. Alot of Imps. This is a fire fight I'd normally avoid but we've got no time to find another way around. The others are waiting for us."

He poked his head around the corner and saw Ekire was their target. Otto was next to him smirking. Milo frowned, "Seven on two. Eight to three if you include Ekire and that stupid Womp that tried to take me and Ekire out back on Ord Mantell. Let's put your assassination skills to the test, shall we?"

Milo drew both his DL-44 and E-11 and opened fire on the stormtroopers. Otto saw him and Malia and fled for his ship after a stray bolt grazd his shoulder. Bested again. Those bastards are gonna pay.
 jokemaster
02-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Ekire saw Milo and Malia shooting and quickly grabbed one of the stormtroopers' blasters and chased after Otto, shooting at him with the E-11.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Hearing the shots, Zofire stepped out of the Gundark with her modified blaster rifle out and opens fire at the stormtroopers. After firing, Zofire quickly rolls behind a crate on the cargo bay. Peeking above the crate Zofire fires once again at the stormtroopers.
 Katarn07
02-10-2004, 8:22 PM
The last stormtrooper falls with Zofire's barrage of fire.

Milo runs after Otto and rounds the corner he went to see a blackened wall from Ekire's blaster fire. He holstered his weapons, "Damn it. He got away."

He motioned for his companions to follow, "We'd better get going."

Otto sat in the infarmary as a medic droid applied bacta patches to his burned back. Several of Ekire's shots had scored him, but the stormtrooper that had gotten his weapon stolen had dragged him to saftey. That Ekire is really gonna pay. I may deal with him myself and screw the reward....

He pulled out a PDA and saw the Gundark had undocked and was underway. He pushed the medic droid aside, "Thanks alot, but I don't have time for this...."

He ran off for his ship. After reaching it he took off. The Gundark had already entered unknown space by the time he got underway.

Milo smiled, "Nice and easy, Katie. Good work. Those starmaps really paid off. Just take us through these clusters of distorted space and we should be fine. If you need anything, I'll be questioning our Bounty Hunter friend Ekire captured."

Milo walked off to the brig and nodded to Tepe, "OK, who the hell are you, which of us are you after, and who hired you?"
 jokemaster
02-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Ekire stood leaning against a wall, still in pain after chasing Otto.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-11-2004, 12:47 AM
Zofire waited patiently and was thinking about what Otto said. "Should I crash the ship or not?" Zofire thought to herself. She thought again and waited to see if she could actually do this.
 jokemaster
02-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Ekire watched Zofire. He didn't trust her, not after the incident at the bar. She was in it just for the money, she could just get them after they got the treasure and collect the bounty.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 11:39 AM
Shady jumped off from the ventilation system infront of his ship and ran to his Z-95 Headhunter. He blasted off to follow the Gundark
Tepe sat in the chair, watching caefully around and waiting to be questioned
 Katarn07
02-11-2004, 4:44 PM
((Tepe, Milo is already questioning you and I requested you do not use any Force sensitive characters))

Milo smiled, "Nice and easy, Katie. Good work. Those starmaps really paid off. Just take us through these clusters of distorted space and we should be fine. If you need anything, I'll be questioning our Bounty Hunter friend Ekire captured."

Milo walked off to the brig and nodded to Tepe, "OK, who the hell are you, which of us are you after, and who hired you?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 5:52 PM
((Better now?))

Tepe looked at Milo. "I am Tepe Arin. I am after the... Whatever you are looking for and I'm hired by myself" Tepe answered coolyas he heard a quiet beep from his suit that only he could hear by a small thing on his ear.
 Katarn07
02-11-2004, 8:56 PM
Milo looked to Ekire. He could tell by the way he eyed both Zofire and Tepe that he trusted neither of them. Milo couldn't say he could either but both would prove valueable in finding Dooru's treasure.

Milo hoped he could earn their trust and the only way he could do that would be to be completely honest with them both. He continued to talk to Tepe, "OK. May I ask how long you've been following us? How much do you know about 'this thing we're looking for' anyhow? It's an awfully stupid thing to go attacking some of us for info on for what could be a simple moisture vaporator condensor."
 jokemaster
02-11-2004, 9:22 PM
Ekire kept looking at Tepe with cold eyes. He was recording everything, he would analyze it himself later. He didn't trust him, not after the drug trick. He didn't believe Tepe was alone.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-11-2004, 11:07 PM
Even though Zofire could not be seen underneath her helmet, she was looking at Ekire.

Zofire crossed her arms and spoke to R9, "I wonder how the Slave II is doing...". Zofire took out her datapad and pressed on it so that it can show the surveillance cameras aboard her ship.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Tepe looked at Milo "I have been following you until you met each other's in the cantina. And I know that you are looking for the haunted ship. You people are crazy, you know that!? Dooru's ship is the last place a living man would want to go." Tepe answerted and then tried to get free but failed.
 Katarn07
02-12-2004, 8:25 PM
Milo frowned, "If that's the case, why'd you follow us?"

Kate appeared and started beeping and whistling warnings. A ship was following them but was caught in one of the anomalies. Kate also detected a radio signal coming from Tepe's cell. Milo turned back to Ekire, "The bastard's having us tailed as we waste time with him. Zofire, Malia? To the turrets. Ekire, keep questioning him and see what you can get from him."

Milo and Kate returned to the cockpit of the Gundark.
 jokemaster
02-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Ekire nodded. He walked into Tepe's cell.
"I believe there's a question on the table, answer it."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Zofire gets up from the place she is sitting at. She though to herself, "I can't do anything do bring this ship down."

Zofire heads off to a turret and and activates it. She wonders who is following them.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-13-2004, 5:30 AM
The Z-95 headhunter blasted to the side of the Gundark. Shady looked at the hip and then blasted ahead of them. "Phew... that was too close"
Tepe looked Ekire. "Why I followed you? I'm a crazy man. That's why..." Tepe said and looked at his suit on the corner. "If I just could have my armor back and then join to you guy's... It would be great. And that Z-95 Headhunter is my way outta here if you dont let me join with you" Tepe said again and looked at Ekire again
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 2:30 PM
"Sorry but neither said Ekire, still circling Tepe's chair.
 Grace
02-13-2004, 5:46 PM
Malia ran to a the turrets, eager for somethign to do. She turned it on and looked around, but found nothing to shoot at, not even a warning shot. She stayed where she was because she knew that this would be where the action came from.
 Katarn07
02-15-2004, 1:59 PM
Milo stared at the pair of Z-95s that flew out beyond firing range. He frowned, "Hmm, appears Tepe's got more friends than I had guessed. Katie, I want IDs on them before we start shooting. I wanna know who I'm killing."

Kate whistled and did as told. Milo watched the aurabesh data appear on the monitor and he furrowed his brow, "Shadrak? Never heard of him.... He must be a pal of Tepe's. Who's the other one?"

Kate took a moment longer and Milo's face scowled when he saw who it was, "Otto? Ahh, the bastard has a name."

Milo thumbed the comm switch, "Malia? Zofire? Aim for the second Headhunter. Blow it outta space if possible. Disable the first; I want him alive."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 2:23 PM
Shady made a sudden stop and was now under the Gundark. "Well well. Otto the bounty hunter... We meet again..." Shady mumbled as he started to shoot straight to the engines of the other Z-95.
Tepe grabbed a small metal thingy from his sleeve and started to smash the electric lock on the cuffs. nothing happened.
 jokemaster
02-15-2004, 2:37 PM
Ekire shot the piece of metal right out of Tepe's hand, not harming anything else.
"That won't work. Try it again and I'll aim a little higher."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 2:50 PM
Tepe grunted and smashed the cuffs to the chair and attacked towards Ekire. His hand was going towards Ekire's face and his other hand was disabling the blaster. When Ekire was on the ground, Tepe said: "You just had to make me do that, ha?" and sat down on the chair again so nothing else would happen that he hadn't beleave to happen
 Katarn07
02-15-2004, 3:17 PM
Otto rolled hard port and watched as the scarlet blaster bolts from Shady's Z-95 streaked past him. Sithspit, that was close! Heh, no matter. Shady got sloppy, he's caught in one of those anomolies that that Imperial Officer told me about. Time to switch ships.

Otto left the sector and headed back to the space station to get his newly obtained spacecraft.

Milo watched as Shady's ship froze in place and its systems started shutting down according to the sensor readings. He looked to Kate, "Weapons are down. Shields are down. Engines are down. Life support is failing. Katie, get a tractor beam on that guy and get ready to throw him in the brig along with Tepe."
 jokemaster
02-15-2004, 6:54 PM
Ekire drew a blaster he kept hidden up his sleeve. It was set to stun and he shot Tepe with it.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2004, 8:07 PM
Zofire didn't even had a chance to open fire. She stayed on the turrets seat for a moment. "Why am I working with criminals?".

Zofire gets up and heads towards the main deck. With a quick flick of her wrist, Zofire tosses a little device to the back of the ship. "When the time is right, I'll push the buttom and cause a blast. This way they will think it is caused by another ship shots." Zofire signs quickly to R9 to move away. R9 goes towards the left of Zofire.
 Katarn07
02-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Otto returned in the cargo hauler and saw Shady was caught in an anomoly. The Gundark was busy towing him in. This would be his chance of action.

He smiled to himself as he scanned the ship before moving into attack range, Some sorta det pack in the aft of the ship. The girl must've decided to help me. Shady's timing couldn't have been better either. Milo can't act fast enough to disable the tractor beam and bring his defenses online.

Otto continued to near the Gundark undetected. These anomolies must be disrupting his sensors. He hasn't aborted in towing Shady. 5 klics.... 4 klics.... 3 klics.... 2 klics.... 1....

Otto smiled after coming into range and squeezed the trigger.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2004, 1:15 AM
Zofire notices that the ship rocked. "We are under attack again." Zofire yells out.

Zofire rushes to a turret and is followed by R9. "Okay...now is the time." she thought to herself. Zofire pushes a small button on her armor and sets the detpack off.
 jokemaster
02-16-2004, 1:20 AM
Ekire took a quick glance at the sensors. They confirmed his suspicions. He ran over to Milo.
"There was no ship near the area of the last explosion. Unless they're cloaked, it's impossible for the blast to have come from outside.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2004, 6:32 PM
(Out of Character: Isn't Otto's ship firing at the Gundark? If it is, then the ship's sensors could detect Otto's ship.)
 jokemaster
02-17-2004, 12:18 AM
((Yeah, but wouldn't the ship be detected near the tractor beam, not behind the ship, where the pack detonated))
 Katarn07
02-18-2004, 9:12 PM
((meh, joke misunderstood but what's said is said and I'll go with it and explain the error))

Milo looked at a monitor and nodded, "You're right. No one coulda inflicted that much damage from that far of range. What are you suggesting?"

Kate whistled her thoughts and Milo read them and explained to Ekire, "Perhaps the anomolies are affecting Otto's weapons systems and giving them more power. I'm not an expert, but I've heard of incidents like it happening near the beginning of the Civil War in a skirmish between the Rebels and Imps---"

An alarm went off and Milo snapped his attention to a technical readout of the Gundark, "Aww, Sithspit! We're losing coolant pressure in the primary tank! Katie, go and see what you can do. Ekire, go get Tepe's friend and throw him in the brig. His ship should be retrieved by now. I'll take us deeper into the expanse; hopefully I'll lose Otto in one of the anomolies. It's the best we can hope for."
 jokemaster
02-18-2004, 9:56 PM
Ekire ran to the hangar, roughly pushed Shady out of his ship and roughly threw him in the brig, stunning both Tepe (again for good measure) and him with his blaster, not wanting any distractions. He then ran back to the bridge.
"Done. Anything else?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 6:59 AM
"Long time no see, Shady" Tepe said quietly and heard an answer: "Yeah, you know... Business is business. Can't leave it alone without a good chief"

((You see the resemblance with Tepe and Shady and Luke and Han))
 Darth NeoVenom
02-19-2004, 5:58 PM
"R9. Help Kate with that." Zofire says. R9 goes towards kate and extends a little arm from inside. He quickly works on it.

Zofire tries to help out. She thought to herself, "Good thing they didn't suspect it was me." She dismounts herself from the turret's seat and look over to the sensors. "Seems like we have to land soon or we'll be sitting ducks." Zofire says.
 Grace
02-20-2004, 4:58 PM
"It had to be sabatoge," Malia muttered to herself, thinking about the explosion. "No way a ship could have snuck up on us like that. But who did it? Probably somebody back before we took off."
 jokemaster
02-20-2004, 9:03 PM
"Milo, I'm gonna check out the damage." Said Ekire, and headed for the back of the ship.
 Katarn07
02-21-2004, 11:19 PM
Kate had a report ready by the time Ekire arrived. She beeped and chirped to him and her binary code was translated onto a monitor. The hyper drive would be rendered useless in a matter of hours and there would not be enough coolant for a jump of a few parsecs.

The damage was indeed internal and she suspected Tepe of being the sabateur.

Milo struggled at the controls of the Gundark. Otto had somehow mapped out the sector of space and avoided all the anomolies. He yelled into a comlink, "How's it look, Katie? Aww, Sithspit! I can't shake him. We have enough coolant pressure for one last jump and I'd rather risk it then being blown into space dust by this goon."

He switched the frequency of the comlink so everyone on the ship could here, "This is the captain speaking, we're about to experience some brief turbulence. Please brace for impact."

Pushing the levers foward, Milo watched the stars transform into a tunnel of light as they went to lightspeed.
Page: 2 of 3