Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Adventure of the Jedi's

Page: 1 of 2
 Black Knight of Keno
02-02-2004, 6:13 PM
Okay, let's just say that this is based on the time between episode 1 and episode 2. You may be anykind of char, but you would become a jedi if you wish in the middle sections because the story is supposed to end to a great battle or something.
Char goes like:
Name:
Alignment: (Good/Neutral/Evil)
Powers:
Saber colour:
Bio:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Name: Tepe Tyson
Ship: The hyperspace runner (http://www.odyssey-3.com/ss/galciv2/BWbattleship3g.jpg)
Alignment: Good
Powers: ---
Saber colour: ---
Bio: Born in Earth, raised on Alpha centauri. When he was 20, he started to scout the planets with a A-wing's first model. When he started the bounty hunting job, his first job was to kill a senator. When he was 25, he quit the bounty hunting and buyed a new, larger ship. It's called the hyperspace runner and it is as large as ten imperial shuttles in the imperial ages. It could carry twenty men + the crew that held ten men and Tepe. Tepe met a jedi when he was 27 and since that, he had be very good friends with this jedi called Craig and he have done many things for the Republic that none of the real Republic soldiers or spy's could do
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe looks as the crew of the command deck works hard. Tepe walks to the center of the half circle and sit's in the commander's chair. "Sir, a Trade federation ship is coming towards us with their shield on maximum and weapons ready" a man shouted from the half circle. "Swith to main screen" Tepe shouted and once theship was on the main screen, Tepe looked it closely. "Zoom to 300" Tepe said and the view to the ship zoomed. "Damn... They allmost got us now..." Tepe mumbled but then shouted: "Jump to hyperspace!" and he heard one man shout back: "Jumping to hyperspace in. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Jumping to hyperspace, now!" and the ship jumped to hyperspace. Soon it jumped out from hyperspace near Coruscant to land to check if the ship wasn't badly damaged because of the asteroid field they came throught before the trade federation ship appeared on the radar. Tepe walked out from the ship after they landed. Tepe looked the busy hovercars speeding around the air. A huge door on the back opened and a hovercar came throught the open door. Tepe jumped on the hovercar, thanking the mechanic that brang the car to him. Tepe speeded to see his friend in the Jedi temple.
 Flamehart
02-02-2004, 11:34 PM
Name: Craig
Ship: Ragnarok
Powers: Devil Trigger (if you need real in-general details you can PM me, if you've played Devil May Cry, then you've got all the details)
Saber colour: Dark Blue
Bio: A Jedi with incredible powers. He is unable to explain an extraordinary strength ability he received during a large war years ago. Although in no way making him godlike, it gave him enough strength to pull up enough strength to defeat his opponents.
-------------------------

Craig was in the temple, in one of the enclosed rooms and meditating deeply. He felt the arrival of Tepe Tyson, but did not let it interrupt his meditation. There were a few others in the room, but their usage of the Force in their meditation was none compared to Craig's.
 jokemaster
02-03-2004, 12:14 AM
Name: Jokemaster
Ship: None
Alignment: Neutral
Powers: ---
Saber colour: ---
Bio: A strange man who jumped in to help a group of jedi that were in a trap. He was injured, and hasn 't awakened. He is currently in the Jedi Temple, being treated.
-------
The man woke up, he heard beeping. He turned to his right and saw the machine causing the sound. It held all of his vital data there, including blood pressure, Conciousness, Brain Wave measurement, Heart Status, and other things. He heard some voices.
"Good, he's awake." One said.
"Maybe he has some answers for us' Said the other."
The man looked around, and saw something else. Some kind of ID tag with only a name, and a picture. Jokemaster the tag read, and it had his picture on it. The man frowned, he couldn't remember anything. He stood up and walked to a set of clothes, and put them on. He then walked to the door, tearing off various medical instruments along the way.
 Grace
02-03-2004, 12:45 AM
((This one's not very far into the process, so I think I'll join:) maybe I should just put my charicters name in the database... i plan on using the same one all the time ))

Name: Malia Ruusy
Ship: the Death Breath
Allignment: neutral
Powers: hand-eye coordination(way better than average)
Saber color: none
Bio: Malia went through the Imperial Academy, but decided that the Empire was not for her. To get out, she ended up 'making an end of' somebody's life. They are still trying to figure out 'who done it'. Because of this, she has become an assassin of sorts, but describes herself as a mercenary, which she also does very well.

Malia was in a cantina on the bottom level of Coruscant... not the best place in the galaxy, but not the worst either. She was waiting for the arrival of a friend she hadn't seen in a long time.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-03-2004, 11:16 AM
((Lizza, you should read the first post. There reads that this takes place between Episode 1 and Episode 2))

Tepe walks around and nodding to the jedi's a hello. Then he arrived infront of a room where was a sign saying: 'Meditation room. Don't interrupt'
Tepe looked the dign and sat in a chair and 'lost conciousness'. He traveled in his mind to see Craig who was in the same 'world' like many other's hwo knew how to meditate properly. Tepe soon saw Craig and stopped to nod him a hello. Then he woke up and just waited for Craig to come out from the room. Then he heard a smaal beeping sound from his pocket. "What...?" Tepe mumbled and took a small screen from his pocket. "Hmm... Code 445... Engine troubles" Tepe mumbeled again and pressed some buttons. When he pushed a bigger, green button, a message was sent to a man in his ship. The man took a hoverbike from the mechanical section and blasted towards a huge building. An official building of Nebudalurar corp. that selled the only parts fot Tepes ship's engine. Tepe heard some voices behind the door.
 Grace
02-04-2004, 10:27 PM
((whoopsee!! I guess it's time for Malia's bio to take a journey through time.:) ))

Bio: Malia's parents felt that the Republic was failing, so they taught her to be a mercenary. After she learned everything from them, they were killed by the sith. She found out who had and got her revenge with such secrecy that nobody knew who had killed that sith. After this, she became an assassin to be hired by whoever, always keeping that covered by maintaining the mercenary she was thought to be.

Malia became convinced that her 'friend' would not be there and began to ascend the city until she could get a taxi to her ship. She sat in the taxi, impatient to leave Coruscant. She never had liked the place much.
 jokemaster
02-05-2004, 1:17 AM
The man ran out the door before the healers and other jedi could arrive to interrogate him. He ran through the halls, and saw a man standing in front of a door. He tried to run past him, but bumped into him hard, causing both of them to fall down.
((That's you Tepe, not really CCing, unless your char can resist a full grown man crashing into him at full speed.))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 11:12 AM
"What the...?" Tepe mumbled as he fell down and saw a man on top of him. "Hwo the...?" he mumbled again and hid the man behind some benches as the Jedi's that were going to interrogate the man came to Tepe. They talked some moment and then pointed a locked door where was the garbage pipe. The jedi opened the door and the air swooped the men into the pipe. Tepe turned and helped the man behind the benches to get up.
"So, who are you?" Tepe asked, looking at the man.
 jokemaster
02-05-2004, 11:28 AM
"I....I don't know." Said the man, still clutching the dog tags, wondering if they were his or not.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 2:24 PM
"Well... Where did you come from?" Tepe asked, getting a bit frustrated by the engine trouble, Craig's delay and the man's amnesia
 Grace
02-05-2004, 6:28 PM
The air taxi pulled up to the Jedi temple and stopped. Malia froze, and looked at the driver. he was holding a blaster and pointing it at her.

"I've been ordered to kill you," he said. "and i'll be happy to do so. It's getting me a lot o-" he had said too much. Malia kicked the blaster out of his hand and ran. She didn't know how, but she ended up running through the corridors of the Jedi temple and nearly collided with two men standing there. she tried to stop, but ended up falling into something like a slide toward their feet that ended just short of them. She stood up and apologized.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 6:34 PM
"Damn, two humans allready who collide into me or allmost into me... What's the hurry?" Tepe mumbled and the rose his voice when he asked.
 Grace
02-05-2004, 6:41 PM
"I'm terribly sorry, sir," Malia said quickly. Then she slipped past him to continue her flight. The "idiot assassin" was still on her tail and he also ran into Tepe, but unlike the other two, he had a gun and tried to shoot Tepe with it.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-05-2004, 6:52 PM
"Damn right this is not an ordinary day" Tepe said, dodging hardly the lasers and drew his blaster out and shot the "assassin" on the head. The man fell on the floor, dead. "So, that's the hurry all about..." Tepe mumbled and kicked the assassin on the leg, just to check if he was still alive.
 Flamehart
02-05-2004, 9:13 PM
Craig, after a much long delay, "finished" his meditation and left the room. He found where Tepe was after a few minutes and looked around. "What happened here..?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-06-2004, 5:03 AM
"Really, I have no idea..." Tepe answered, turning to see Craig. "What kept ya?" Tepe asked suddenly from Craig
 jokemaster
02-06-2004, 11:35 AM
The man turned to Malia.
"Why are you wanted?" He asked, not knowing exactly how he knew she was wanted.
 Grace
02-09-2004, 10:12 PM
"Oh, just the usual," Malia remarked evasively. "People hate me and want me dead. That's all."

She turned to Tepe and said "Thanks for the help."
 jokemaster
02-09-2004, 11:21 PM
Suddenly the jedi that were chasing the man returned.
"HEY! YOU!" they yelled and started chasing him again. The man quickly ran outside. He looked around and saw the assasin's taxi. He quickly got in and turned it on.
 Ziechel
02-12-2004, 3:05 PM
Name: Ziechel

As Ziechel came in the academy, there was big trouble...
A big man crasehd into another and a moment later a wonderful girl hurried along him, nearly running in him, too.
After this "godess" came a man, clothed loke a professional killer, but he didnt handle like one.
As he tried to shot on the big and fierce man, the man was faster, for being exactly, much faster, he shot the assassin down and kicked his head. Ziechel saw that all and walked slowly to the big man.
As he were some feet away, he said: Nice work, Mr....
Whats your name and where can i find mace windu ?
 Black Knight of Keno
02-12-2004, 5:20 PM
Tepe turns to see the new guy. "I'm Tepe, Tepe Tyson. And you should find Mace in that room" Tepe answered and pointed the door where Craig came out. "But you cant go in there. He's meditating" Tepe said finally as Ziechel was about to open the door.

((Ziechel, more info in your profile. Thanks))
 Ziechel
02-12-2004, 6:11 PM
(saber color: blue and green, Dual sabers
Bio: With 5 years, Ziechel was introduced to school, one year earlier than all his friends. Soon he realized he was something better than the others, and left school. he used the time to find out something about the force he read in books. After gaining little experience with the force, he decided to make his way as a smuggler. When his father was killed by an assassin, he swore that he will kill all guys on the wrong way.
So his way lead him to the jedy academy, where he wants to study the force, the become much better then all his opponents.

"Why cant i go in ?
He only meditates, he doesnt have to do that, i read he is the most powerful jedi after master yoda. Why does he do that when he knows that he cant be beaten?"
With that sentences, Ziechel walked right away to the door.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-13-2004, 5:22 AM
"Oh well... Go on then. Get yourself killed..." Tepe mumbled and turned to see Craig.
 Ziechel
02-13-2004, 12:40 PM
When he heard the man saying: "get yourself killed", Ziechel turned around and stared at the men who talked now to the other man arriving and asked rde: "why killed? You two seem to know more than you tell me...", again walking over to them and smiling at them. "Sry for being so rude", he suddenly said without that sarcasm in his voice from before , gave the other man the hand and said: Hi!
 Black Knight of Keno
02-13-2004, 4:13 PM
Tepe looked at the hand. "You should read the rules of the temple" He said calmly, looking now at Ziechel's face. "You know, I need some experienced crew. I've located a moon that is a neutral from all sides of force. There is normal human, jedi's and sith's but no hatred or war's. Weapons are not allowed in there and so the only weapon there you can use, is your hands..." Tepe said and looked around.
 Grace
02-13-2004, 5:43 PM
Malia was in a hurry to leave the temple, but she couldn't help overhearing what Tepe said about a job. She stopped and came back.

"You've got a job and need some help?" she asked. Since she hadn't heard the specifics, she asked "What kind of a job is it?"
 Ziechel
02-13-2004, 5:59 PM
Ziechel s heart made a jump when he saw the wonderful women walking over to them. it seemed as if she wanted to leave, but he was happy about her stay.
He didnt even knew her, but he felt somthing like ... love, which he cant understand. He already saw hundreds of pretty women, but no one took him under his ban like this one.
He rose his head that he could talk to her... he said: "yeah..the job. I want to go with you, too."
Even if he was too young, he thought, he would have shown that he doesnt fear anything which must have impressed the girl. as he said: "whats you name?" he became red all over his head, and started to look at the floor.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-13-2004, 6:00 PM
"Just an ordinary research job. Know what the people think from each others and so on..." Tepe answered and started to walk outside the temple. He was followed by the three humans. Tepe walked into a cab, giving the others details and soon they were on Tepe's shi that was being repaired
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 6:31 PM
The man saw Tepe and Co. headed for his ship. He stowed away, since Tepe had helped him before, he thought he wouldn't mind.
 Ziechel
02-13-2004, 9:54 PM
As Tepe didnt say anything against him going with them on tour, he felt sick.
He wanted to impress the wonderful girl, but he didnt know he would be really in the team for this mission.
He asked Craig whether this is a joke or not, only hearing: "young man, yo wanted to be with us on tour, now you go with us" Craig seemed to be very sympathic to Ziechel because he expressed all the things he wants to get when he is really old, he was very powerful and fully covered with wisdom. But Tepe was also a genial man, he could be a bounty hunter or something else, Ziechel thought. But not like the two others, the girl was there, wonderful, nice, not too big and not too small, perfectly, but she didnt even look at him.
"maybe she thinks i'm too young" were his last thinkings, before they went into the cabin to get some details about their "execution" like the older ones said. but, he thinked, they had a bit more experience and are harder than he thought, they may underestimate the job because they are so strong....
 Grace
02-14-2004, 1:06 AM
Hearing Ziechel's question, Malia turned and almost burst out laughing at his red face. She managed to contain the laugh and straighten her face before answering.

"My name is Malia Ruusy," she answered. "And who would you be?"
 jokemaster
02-14-2004, 1:36 AM
The man stood in the shadows, managing not to get seen or heard. Strangely he couldn't be sensed either. His heart was beating hard and he still couldn't remember anything. He closed his eyes for a minute, just to calm himself.

FLASHBACK

The ship was dark and unkept, it would have to be retired soon. None of that mattered, the only thing that mattered was its current target, he kept following them, hiding from shadow to shadow, keeping his hand on his blaster.

Present time
The man opened his eyes and blinked, knowing those images and thoughts were from his past. He kept himself hidden.
 Shimaon
02-14-2004, 6:29 AM
Name: Shimaon Lenaleree
Ship: Night's Cloak
Alignment: Neutral
Powers: Force Lightning, Persuasion
Saber Colour: He has two sabers, a double bladed one sized like a regular one that is gold, and a single bladed that is light blue.
Pics of Saber Hilts:
http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/singlesaber01.gif)
http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/doublesaber01.gif)
Bio: Born a Mandalorian and found by Jedi on a visit to a Republic planet, Shimaon was trained in the ways of the Jedi on Coruscant much throughout his early life, yet it never truly appealed to him. He eventually left the Order as a Padawan and became a bounty hunter of high degree. He built a replica of the lightsaber he had used as a Jedi and added on an additional output for a second blade, and, due to the fact that a lightsaber's blade is weightless, he can use both lightsabers at once, although he most effectively only uses one at a time.
Shimaon still often relies on blasters and explosives to get the job done, however, and in extreme situations, he can call upon the Dark Side of the Force to aid him, although it is often rare that he must do so.
Shimaon wears a set of Mandalorian armor passed down to him by his father, with a black linen underlay and silver armor plating with red highlights. He always keeps his helmet on from fear that some odd Jedi might recognize him. Both of his lightsabers are stored in compartments on the thighs of his armor, hiding them from sight, yet making them easily accessible when he knows that the only witnesses to him using them will soon be dead.
Without his helmet on, Shimaon has shoulder length brown hair, his right eye is blue, but his left eye is red (albinism, it can happen, trust me), and he usually keeps clean shaven.

Okay... that was a long Bio... is it to powergamish/godmodish?

I'll RP in a bit, I'll just be a random assassin on Malia's tail.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-14-2004, 9:43 AM
((Thats an ok bio. You can keep it, but don't godmode with your suit))
 Shimaon
02-14-2004, 10:41 AM
OOC: Wasn't gonna, its mainly for looks, heh. It doesn't have a jetpack or flamethrower or any of those fancy things, just some grappling hooks and such
 Ziechel
02-14-2004, 10:43 AM
"I'm only called Ziechel. You dont need to know my real name. I want to be the most powerful jedi ever to revenge my fathers dead", he said, somehow managing not to get red all over the face. Then he said to Tepe expectationful: "when will we start?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-14-2004, 10:54 AM
"Ziechel, first, if you want to be a jedi becouse you want to revenge your fathers death, you will turn to the dark side. Second, we will leave as soon as the engine is fixed" Tepe said and looked at the group.
 Shimaon
02-14-2004, 6:26 PM
OOC: Tepe, could you give me a bit of a summary on whats going on? Are you still on the planet or what? (I plan to attack you in space or something...)
 Ziechel
02-14-2004, 8:18 PM
[Shimaon we are still on the planet the engines are to be fixed and then "we" start on a research on a new planet to find out things there, hope that helps you]
 Shimaon
02-14-2004, 9:50 PM
OOC: Yep, it does, thanks. I'll be waiting for y'all when you leave... Muhaha!
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 5:41 AM
((Basically, we're just waiting that JM arrives into Tepe's ship. Then we're off))
 Ziechel
02-15-2004, 8:36 AM
Ziechel said: "Im sorry about that."he said. "I dont want to become a dark jedi.", he added excusing. "I still need training. Maybe Craig can teach me something with the lightsaber, i never wielded a gun. I already played a bit with my fathers old lightsaber, while he put it out under his jacket, smiling and hoping to impress malia.
 jokemaster
02-15-2004, 2:38 PM
Once the group was on the ship, the man waited a few minutes. Finally he sprang out of his hiding place and made a quick jog to the ship. Once there he managed to hide in the shadows once again.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 2:55 PM
Tepe felt that the man he was waiting for was on the ship and a crew member came to him, sying that the engine was fixed. "We shall leave emmediatly" Tepe said and walked to the command deck. He sat down on the chair and looked as the other sat in other chairs infront of he's
 Shimaon
02-16-2004, 8:11 AM
As the rader on the main panel began bleeping madly, Shimaon suddenly woke up and slammed the button to stop the sound in a sleepy daze. Regaining his senses, he saw that his prey was leaving the planet. Flicking on the rest of the power switches, the sleek, black shape of the Night's Cloak began to move through the starry expanse of space.

((You were leaving, right?))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 8:24 AM
((Yup))

he ship blasted to space and headed towards the moon. The ship's defence's were up but only 40% was up, making it an easy target. The turrets were manned and 100% ready. Tepe looked the huge screen on the side of the window. He pressed a button and a hologram of the scanner came infront of him. "Hmm... Identify those ship's. I don't want any bounty hunter's on my tail" Tepe commanded and looked the screen again, seeing that something was was following them. "Shields to 70%! Now!!" Tepe shouted as the ship got ripped by a heavy fire of something covered as a cargo ship. The turrets started to blast the ship into peaces but the shield's were too good. Then three turrets started to fire at the ball shaped shield generator. As it blowed up, The ship started to get heavy hit's. The attacking ship fled and Tepe smiled. "Jump to hyperspace!" Tepe commanded and he heard soon countdown. "Jumping in hyperspace in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Jumping to hyperspace now" as the ship blasted to hyperspace.

((I was NOT talking about you, Shimaon. That was somekind of a pirate ship or something. Shimaon, you attack when we jump out from hyperspace. You have tailed us or something :p ))
 Ziechel
02-16-2004, 12:07 PM
When they jumped into hyperspace, Ziechel felt a sudden sickness. He wouldnt get his training if he shows weakness, he thought and managed himself to look normal.
 Shimaon
02-16-2004, 12:14 PM
((Through the magic that is JK3, I am able to give you guys a rough idea of what Shimaon looks like... (btw, I realized he just doesn't look right without the jetpack, but he won't do anything fancy like fly-by lightsaber attacks with it...

http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon01.jpg)
http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon02.jpg)
http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon03.jpg)

Yep...))
Quickly tracing the hyperspace trail the ship had left behind, Shimaon engaged the Night's Cloak into following it and it shot off into hyperspace as well.
 Ziechel
02-16-2004, 12:30 PM
[Shimaon better be Boba or Jango. Looks the same]

Ziechel went over to Craig, deciding it was time to ask if he could train him. "heya here" he said, as Craig didnt seem to notice him. Maybe he was meditating. "I thought about training.." Ziechel said. "With the lightsaber" Craig replied: "and you want me to teach you?" "ya, maybe..."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 3:05 PM
Tepe's ship jumped out from hyperspace and flew slowly towards their destination. Tepe pushed a button on his chair and a lightsaber cam out from one spot, held by a robot arm. "We shall land soon. Get yourself ready. The guards will be weak minded so we should get lightsaber's in... but their law's could be changed. I have heard that the jedi's and the sith's have lightsaber's allready in use" Tepe said. Stepping away from his chair and walking towards the group as the ship got fired by something. "Something is attacking us!!" one of the men shouted and Tepe rushed back into his chair. "Shield at 100!! 30% of shields go to the shield generator" Tepe commanded as the turret's fired back, not hitting the target

((Here where you come in, Shimaon))
Page: 1 of 2