Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pcgame mods - can't use

Page: 1 of 1
 keestuijp
02-02-2004, 1:31 PM
:confused:

whenever I surf to pcgamemods, I can't click anything! I can, but, then nothing happens! Does somebody else have this problem?
 Prime
02-02-2004, 1:56 PM
It works fine for me. What browser are you using?
 Kengo
02-02-2004, 1:57 PM
I think you should ask on the....PCGM forums! I think LF might become quite rightly a little fed up with people constantly talking about PCGM problems here. It was good of them to host the big ideas thread we had here as it is.

There was a post on this not long ago - it seems some file sharing programs like Kazaa may cause conflicts with the site (those programs all suck anyway...) Also, the site has been acting up the last few days for everyone - not sure why.
 Crow_Nest
02-03-2004, 7:21 AM
Dont think so, i visit PCGM everyday and i dont get any problems.
 DarkLord60
02-03-2004, 8:04 PM
Yeah its you cause I am not having a problem
 keshire
02-04-2004, 4:09 AM
There's obviously a problem because there are no comments on any of the mods over the past few days since people have been complaining.

Plus some can't log in or post screenshots.
 Eldritch
02-04-2004, 4:20 AM
We are indeed experiencing problems (as everyone can see), but we're working on getting it fixed. Hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer.
 Crow_Nest
02-04-2004, 12:06 PM
They cant post screens because they didnt say "yes" when the message appeared or did the wrong method.
Page: 1 of 1