Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whimseyboy's progress post!

Page: 1 of 1
 Whimseyboy
02-01-2004, 7:49 PM
Its time for whimseyboys progress post *audience claps* today we are going to talk about how the audience thinks the progress is going on the game STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT *audience claps again* My personnal thoughts about the game by watching the in game trailer is it has its base of the game ready and a prefabricated demo might come out soon just chipping a piece of of the game off the massive chunk of game that is there.
Ahh yes you in the back. *you reply about the progress*
 Craftsman
02-02-2004, 12:15 AM
(Ahem) Yes i am a Lucasarts representive for Lucasarts and you jsut like to say that unless your makin the game theres no chance of a demo, but please, anotehr gentlemen in the front has a question'
 Whimseyboy
02-02-2004, 1:22 AM
Well I can only hope that the demo will come out but the suprise guest will be *drum roll* craftsmen come on down *craftsmen comes down* so I hear your a representative so what do you think of the progress so far for the fans watching?
*craftsmen replys*
 Craftsman
02-02-2004, 3:21 AM
This might come to shock to u but the material are viewing is over 1 year old. Lucasarts thought it best to really surprise u folk at E3 where the lastest model of the game will be put on display. (Phone rings) If u will excuse me.
 dj_raider
02-02-2004, 10:27 AM
I hope the single player will be a more intense and fastpaced version of Freedom Fighters, while I fear the multiplayer part will be chaotic and confusing... even though there's put a great effort into balacing the game, so gamers will co-operate. Still, I'm very excited about the game, and hope I won't get dissapointed with the gameplay.
 Whimseyboy
02-06-2004, 12:53 AM
I am shocked over one year? wow please go on*craftsmen replys*
Page: 1 of 1