Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Uber Mods - No Overrides Required!

Page: 1 of 1
 talon_godspire
01-29-2004, 12:29 AM
Uber mods of Yoda and Revan (Both Female).
All force powers, all feats, all attributes MAXED!!!
Also, has a lightsabre that makes 15000+ damage (on a critical hit).

UBER MODS (http://www.holidayhomes.tv/kotor/)

This will seriously ruin your enjoyement of the game. So finish it a few times first! Then unleash your dark side or show the true poer of the light!!!! (i.e cheat like crazy :p)
 CaspER sX
01-29-2004, 12:57 AM
Nice, may i ask how you got the attributes to 255 and the lightsaber with so much damage? =P

I'd love to make a game like that
 darth makaan
01-29-2004, 1:07 AM
damn nice mod

can you make one like that but no max attributes?
 juv3nal
01-29-2004, 1:09 AM
so why is yoda female?!?
:confused:
 T7nowhere
01-29-2004, 1:40 AM
Originally posted by talon_godspire
Uber mods of Yoda and Revan (Both Female).
All force powers, all feats, all attributes MAXED!!!
Also, has a lightsabre that makes 15000+ damage (on a critical hit).

UBER MODS (http://www.holidayhomes.tv/kotor/)

This will seriously ruin your enjoyement of the game. So finish it a few times first! Then unleash your dark side or show the true poer of the light!!!! (i.e cheat like crazy :p)

Hey Talon what files did you have to edit or create to make your LSaber.Im tring to make my own but I can't get it to work right.
 talon_godspire
01-29-2004, 9:33 AM
i thought yoda was both male and female at the same time.

The utility i use is my own that i use for NWN. I will make it available when it doesnt look like such an embarrasment :).

I will make a tutorial on item crafting shortly.
 Anach
01-29-2004, 5:31 PM
The revan save doesnt work for me, As soon as the door gets unlocked to see the soilder killed, that cutscene just sits there with them all look at eachother.

Also Reven has no head.

Thats with no other mods installed.
 Asmodeus
01-29-2004, 9:40 PM
Awsome mod man, but when i leave the endar spire i start in the escape pod and can't get out. oh and revan doesn't have a face, but i can just get the revan skin from cloakworks.
 Broly
01-31-2004, 12:20 PM
I downloaded it but how do I get it to work
 eidospsogos
01-31-2004, 12:26 PM
you put it in your saves folder and load the game form the load game section of the game menu. just make sure you don't have a game with the same name or numerical designation.
 talon_godspire
01-31-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Asmodeus
Awsome mod man, but when i leave the endar spire i start in the escape pod and can't get out. oh and revan doesn't have a face, but i can just get the revan skin from cloakworks.

The head isnt working because i used the "cutscene revan" from when he removes his mask and you see your face underneath it. Ill change it to the standard revan character with the mask over his face. The game cutscene actually uses a disguise to show that particular revan cutscene as per the cloakworks mod.

These mods are actual appearance changes, so you are not actually wearing a "disguise".

I broke the cutscene somehow. So when it goes to escape pod it just stays there.
Ill find out what that is and fix it.
 talon_godspire
01-31-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Anach
The revan save doesnt work for me, As soon as the door gets unlocked to see the soilder killed, that cutscene just sits there with them all look at eachother.

That works for me, must be an issue with your game. The only cutscene bug is after you get in the escape pod, but im gonna fix that later

Also Reven has no head.

I used the wrong revan model. My fault there, I used the cutscene revan where he reveals his face, and not the mask covered one. I will update that shortly
 denali
02-01-2004, 4:00 PM
Talon,

Nice mod. Noticed that Yoda post-escape pod bug seems to stick you in a room in the Manaan undersea lab (based on the map). Maybe this will help?
 xxss
02-01-2004, 4:34 PM
I believe he is working on the fix. Patience all.
 Cloud2002
03-27-2004, 12:02 PM
What are the item codes if i want to summon them
 Renegade Angel
03-27-2004, 2:36 PM
I love the mod :dsaber:

may i sugest using the vaccum mask cheat code g_i_mask06 so he has the mask he wares in the cutscens and if you get stuck in the escape pod use the warp cheat tar_m02af to go to your hideout.
 Renegade Angel
03-27-2004, 2:42 PM
Do you think you could make a copy of both just without maxed stats and without the lightsabers that strong(for example damage 3-26 and to hit +10) and send them to pstack12@attbi.com

thanx
:dsaber:
 Renegade Angel
03-27-2004, 2:43 PM
Do you think you could make a copy of both just without maxed stats and without the lightsabers that strong(for example damage 3-26 and to hit +10) and send them to pstack12@attbi.com

thanx
:dsaber:

ps
can yo send them by march 30?
 Darth Kano
03-27-2004, 11:53 PM
I have one request since you are trying to fix the escape pod and no-face error. Could you please make Revan male. I really hate running around being female revan. Thanks.
 ErinKing
07-10-2004, 3:43 AM
I really hate running around being female revan. Thanks.

Sexist Pig I happen to be a girl thank you every much I cant change what I was born in and its the makers choice but its funny to think of Darth Revan Forces Transgender Jedi

The name is King Erin King
 Achilles
07-10-2004, 5:03 AM
Originally posted by ErinKing
Sexist Pig I happen to be a girl thank you every much I cant change what I was born in and its the makers choice but its funny to think of Darth Revan Forces Transgender Jedi

The name is King Erin King

Nice work. Maybe he'll come back in 4 months and respond to your message *LOL*
 RedHawke
07-10-2004, 7:04 AM
Originally posted by Achillies
Nice work. Maybe he'll come back in 4 months and respond to your message *LOL*

Yes, this thread is kind of old isn't it? :D

Though sometimes it is cool to go back and see how far modding KOTOR has come in the past months.
 Prime
07-10-2004, 12:04 PM
This will seriously ruin your enjoyement of the game. That doesn't sounds very...uh...fun.
 NewDigger
07-26-2004, 8:29 AM
Does anyone know the code so you can get that lightsaber if you don't use one of these savegames?
 RedHawke
07-26-2004, 8:47 AM
Originally posted by NewDigger
Does anyone know the code so you can get that lightsaber if you don't use one of these savegames?

I believe all of the items in the savegames from this mod are unique to them, so there is no item code for the lightsaber.

To be able to use the cheats for an item it would have to be a stock game item uti or a modded one in your override directory.

Sorry!
 talon_godspire
07-29-2004, 10:45 AM
My word.
I had forgotten all about KotOR until I overheared someone mention custom content for it on my NWN Server (Godspire Legit PvP).
Nice to see how its progressed, and that people here actually respect the effort people put into creating custom content (unlike the NWN community).
I am planning on installing again, so I guess I could create some new uber chars/items if anyone wishes?
 T7nowhere
07-29-2004, 4:04 PM
My word.
I had forgotten all about KotOR until I overheared someone mention custom content for it on my NWN Server (Godspire Legit PvP).
Nice to see how its progressed, and that people here actually respect the effort people put into creating custom content (unlike the NWN community).
I am planning on installing again, so I guess I could create some new uber chars/items if anyone wishes?

hey, You have been away for a while ;) If you want some ideas I suggest you check out PCGM (http://www.pcgamemods.com/6/) To see what has already been made in the last 6 months.

I hope you'll stick around a bit longer this time ;)
Page: 1 of 1