Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Call of duty aspect

Page: 1 of 1
 Whimseyboy
01-28-2004, 1:11 AM
I was thinking if your more of a single player kind of person than the AI would be like that of call of duty how your can command your comrads to get out of the way of a E-Web blaster or get out of your favorite spot to take out a at-st with a bazooka or some sort of extremly powerful weapon that can take it out.
Thats my thought reply and tell me yours.
thx
:fett:
 Miko Reglia
01-28-2004, 2:01 AM
well...in SP yeah that would be a must, but im guessing since this is being compared to more like Battlefield 1942, you're going to have to play MP to get the full experience out of it...:)
 swphreak
01-28-2004, 10:25 AM
Heh, being able to control the AI would be nice, but I actually didn't bother too much with it in CoD. I'd either walk over them, or just shot through them... yea, you might wanna stay behind me on the battlefield <.<
 Craftsman
01-28-2004, 11:02 AM
I would be very intereting if in a single playe or multiplayer moles very planted by the opposing team to sabatage to otehr team, of course that could also get annoying after a while.
 ExcelsioN
01-30-2004, 5:15 PM
I played through the CoD campaign on veteran difficulty, and never used any of the commands to order my team around. So I wouldn't care if SWBF didn't have any.
 eastcoast2895
01-30-2004, 8:39 PM
never played call of duty but i like the sound of being able to command the ai. i like the system from freedom fighters where u just tell them go, follow, hold position. its really simple and works. but that means the ai created must be good. it be nice for multiplayer only if the power is given to one person that commands a squad. maybe split each team into smaller squads with a squad leader so the squad leaders can have go command over their unit and then all the squad leaders can coordinate together assigning tasks to each squad.
Page: 1 of 1