Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

List of downloads - Tools and mods

Page: 3 of 4
 Lorden Darkblade
05-22-2004, 6:59 PM
I downloaded the Darth Revan robe from this page:
http://www.freewebs.com/seprithro/downloads.htm)
I downloaded the last one.
But I got a problem, the skin is WHITE!
It has no color at all!
What can it be?
My PC is:
AthlonXP 1.8
GeForce4 64MB DDR Mx440
512DDR Ram
40HD Western Digital
please help meeeeee
 Nodakrattler
05-22-2004, 7:41 PM
Did you put the custom apperance.2da in your overdrive folder? It must be there in order for it to work properly.
 Lorden Darkblade
05-22-2004, 8:20 PM
Yes, I did.
But the skin has no texture at all!
It's White.
Please HELP!!!!
 Seprithro
05-23-2004, 2:44 AM
tell me exactly what files you put in over ride folder
 Lorden Darkblade
05-23-2004, 5:50 PM
All the ones that came in the zip file.
 Seprithro
05-24-2004, 3:42 PM
then sory i can not help you, the mod seems to be working for everyone else, and i just downloaded it and retested it, i don't have an answer, if you extracted all files from zip, and are not running other 2da mods, it should be working, sorry but i don't have an answer
 Seprithro
05-24-2004, 3:42 PM
then sory i can not help you, the mod seems to be working for everyone else, and i just downloaded it and retested it, i don't have an answer, if you extracted all files from zip, and are not running other 2da mods, it should be working, sorry but i don't have an answer
 Lorden Darkblade
05-24-2004, 5:34 PM
The only thing I have in the Override folder is an save game editor..
Do I have to start a new game or something?
 Therin
05-24-2004, 5:40 PM
I posted a new female Mandalorian skin in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128790).
 Seprithro
05-24-2004, 10:38 PM
maybe try dl again and make sure all files go in over ride
 Lorden Darkblade
05-24-2004, 11:24 PM
I think it's the 2da file that it's giving me problems cuz I tryied that BETA brown one and it had the same result....
But I downloaded again and tested again and same thing...
Do I have to execute anything?
I placed all files in the override folder including the 2da file...
Should I put them on some where else too?
 Seprithro
05-25-2004, 12:42 AM
i have no answer, i just tested it again with a clean over ride folder, and a downloaded zip from my site, it works fine, I recommend you delete the zip, delete the files, and forget about it, sorry but i can't help you
 Achilles
05-27-2004, 2:06 AM
Could someone please add me to the first page? DL is available at PCGameMods

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5457/)

Unfortunately they aren't special enough to warrant screenies...yet. I used turquoise, green, and yellow this time around but future versions are likely to have modded saber colors.

Please download, use, and offer feedback. I tested them in a game using the hardcore mod, so I may need to adjust them.
 stingerhs
05-27-2004, 4:00 PM
hey i no i'm new, but i have a problem. i've dl a bunch of custom sabers, and now some don't work right. i'm assuming its because the upcrystals.2da needs updating, but my 2da editor can't open the file for some reason. a little help would be nice.
 T7nowhere
05-27-2004, 6:22 PM
Originally posted by stingerhs
hey i no i'm new, but i have a problem. i've dl a bunch of custom sabers, and now some don't work right. i'm assuming its because the upcrystals.2da needs updating, but my 2da editor can't open the file for some reason. a little help would be nice.

Most likely any of the 2da's included with mods would have been made with kotor tool and so the files would still be compressed

To open the 2da's with KT click file>open 2da file editor, in the new window click file> load 2da v2.b file then browes to the file.
 stingerhs
05-28-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Most likely any of the 2da's included with mods would have been made with kotor tool and so the files would still be compressed

To open the 2da's with KT click file>open 2da file editor, in the new window click file> load 2da v2.b file then browes to the file.

hmm... i guess the nwn stuff is only good to modify the existing files that came with kotor. i should have just installed the kotor tool in the first place. i'm such a noob.
 tk102
06-15-2004, 4:13 PM
T7 or Prime:

On the first post, could one of you update the link under my name to point to the Utilities section of PCGM:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/se/201/0/name/)

Thanks.
 Doom_Dealer
06-19-2004, 5:01 AM
I've just realised i never bothered putting my site on it,

can you add the site thats below this (in signature bit)
 Darth_ToMeR
06-19-2004, 7:47 AM
Can you put also my site? (it's also in the sig)
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-19-2004, 9:59 AM
Can my site be added?

www.freewebs.com/myzips)
 Ellathar
07-01-2004, 8:32 AM
Does anyone downloaded the Dantooine Aftermath Mod ? link is broken.
If someone has the file (danv10.zip), could u please send me to this mail

EDIT: Use PMs
 Stoner24
07-02-2004, 5:27 PM
Dead Links.

http://www.voc-clan.com/kotor/index.html)
KotOR Mod Mainframe

http://www.sith-res.tk/)
Revan Reincarnate Mod ( wanted this too bleh )

http://kotormods.t-k.ru/eng/index.html)
Star Wars-KotOR modding site
 T7nowhere
07-02-2004, 6:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up. the first 2 sites are gone but you can still get to the last although it's all in russian.

Originally posted by Stoner24
Dead Links.

http://www.voc-clan.com/kotor/index.html)
KotOR Mod Mainframe

http://kotormods.t-k.ru/eng/index.html)
Star Wars-KotOR modding site
 -the_Stranger-
07-14-2004, 10:24 AM
Well, this sucks.

I completed KotOR one time in total - unpatched, unmodded one bit. Unfortunately, everything got weird with my PC, and KotOR was starting to work slower and slower - eventualy dropping the average FPS to 5 even on the minimum details. Now I finaly bought a new PC, and decided it is time to complete the game once more, this time with higher details, higher FPS, and with another approach to the game. I got realy excited when I saw the fight Bandon vs. Anonymous Jedi on the Endar Spire, with all the details and effects my previous graphic card didn't support. Then I remembered something - a site which had fan-tas-tic Jedi robes. The link is

http://warped.prodns.tripod.com/games.html)

Well, the site seems to be down. :( I remember WarpedProductions to be down from time to time, due to exceeded hourly bandwith or something, but if they moved to another server, such a problem shouldn't occur...

If anyone has all the Jedi robes that the site did contain, could he please send them over at ? Much appreciated.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, didn't know PCGamemods launched a KotOR section. Anyways it was there. :)
 seawolfe
07-22-2004, 3:16 PM
Has anyone seen a new location for the Dantooine Aftermath Module? The link in the original post works but the download link on that page says the file doesn't exist. Is this the same as the Dantooine War Mod .. I've seen that on another site but you have to warp to it instead of selecting it from the navigation comp on the Ebon Hawk.
 MasterN64
07-24-2004, 9:16 AM
For some reason, I can't download the mods off Sep's mod page. Says my security setting won't allow it, even after I disable all of my security. Is there another place that hosts his mods? Or the battle armor mod with the sexy jedi women. :P
 Colma Adawin
07-24-2004, 10:45 AM
 MasterN64
07-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Its not there. Prove me wrong with a direct link, if it really is.
 Colma Adawin
07-24-2004, 12:27 PM
im sorry dude, my apoligys, i thought Colja was Sep ? :confused: just ignore me on that part :p and i've got the majority of seps mods, i can E-mail them to you, just PM me your e-mail and i'll get it over to you

MattCole
 Darth333
07-24-2004, 8:17 PM
Originally posted by Stoner24

This mod is not completely gone, check here: http://w1.842.telia.com/~u84203091/sith.htm) ;)

and...erm...I think it would be nice to add a link to pcgamemods in KitttyKitty's post on the first page?
 RedHawke
07-24-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
and...erm...I think it would be nice to add a link to pcgamemods in KitttyKitty's post on the first page?

I second that! :D

Perfect for the List of Downloads - Tools and Mods Sticky
 PurpleMouse
07-29-2004, 11:56 AM
can anyone help me? I'm having trouble getting "Holowan Extradimensional Emporium" to work.
I've got it equipped but I can't find any way to activate it
:confused:
 Colma Adawin
07-29-2004, 2:32 PM
Originally posted by PurpleMouse
can anyone help me? I'm having trouble getting "Holowan Extradimensional Emporium" to work.
I've got it equipped but I can't find any way to activate it
:confused:

i've had this problem as well, i've installed ALL of the files and yet it doesnt work, if anyone knows im ALL EARS :p

MattCole
 PurpleMouse
07-29-2004, 6:15 PM
I've figured out what my problem was, I expecting it to be a button in the left hand corner like with stealth belts. Its actually in the list with all the adrenal things.
 mst_me
07-30-2004, 2:22 AM
Hi everybody. Can anyone help me, please? The lvl40 mod would'n work at all or at least on my PC. I start a new game (with padawan mod for dual class character, since that's what was described about lvl40 mod) and the character levels up to lvl20 (actually up to lvl 1/19 soldier/guardian) and then stops. I've tried this with many mods installed, then I've tried with the original game installation (clean override folder) and yet nothing. At the same time the amount of XP gained slowly increased during the play (quite slowly actually) althought the character portrait window still showed zero XP needed for next level. I've tried out a couple of times with the "addlevel" cheat command just to make sure, but again nothing at all. Have anyone had similar problem? A little help over here would be greatly appreciated ;)
 jedi_5002
07-30-2004, 4:58 AM
I don't know of anybody who has gotten it to work, You can see a thread here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129801) about it.

:fett:
 someguy1123
08-11-2004, 9:33 PM
yeah so i tried downloading the "hack to use all force powers with any armor" and the site doesnt work for me..does anyone else have the same problem? if not can someone give me a better link than the one kitty posted?
 Darth333
08-11-2004, 9:44 PM
Originally posted by someguy1123
yeah so i tried downloading the "hack to use all force powers with any armor" and the site doesnt work for me..does anyone else have the same problem? if not can someone give me a better link than the one kitty posted?

The link on Kitty's site works. Go to http://webpages.charter.net/ytl/KotOR.html) and instead of left clicking on the mod you want to download, right click and select "Save Target As..."
 Achilles
08-16-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by RubADucky
Redhawke's mod screwed up my game. Now I can't play the ending. I downloaded the patch and deleted the sith apprentice files and still doesn't work... I regret downloading that mod...

Well then uninstall it.

PS: This isn't the way to leave feedback regarding a mod. Please be a little more respectful of other people's work in the future. Thanks!
 Achilles
08-17-2004, 12:38 AM
I praised the mod! I like the robes and everything but it really really ruined the ending :( :)

*pointing and laughing*

:rofl:

Hey dude, the edit tag shows up right on your message! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

If you want to take back what you said, fine, but don't try to make me look like a jerk doing it. You only make yourself look like a fool.

EDIT:
*laughing even harder*
Your original message shows up as a quote in my response *gasping for breath* AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 RubADucky
08-17-2004, 1:13 AM
Originally posted by Achillies
*pointing and laughing some more*

Oh...OK!!! I'm sure everyone's going to buy that one. Perhaps this would be a good time to delete your account, go play Super Mario Bros for a few days, and then come back with a new alias.

At the very least, please stop with the half-truths. You're only embarrassing yourself and destroying your credibility.

See you later :D

EDIT: Hey just noticed the third edit on your original message. I'm very proud; that could be your most honest work yet. Don't worry though: those who want to see your first two messages can still reference my responses :D
Still very angry!!!! I can't try out my dialogue options!!!!!!! Oh btw I was 10x angrier when this holowan compilation mod turned my character into some sort of female. Seriously if you saw that you would've been steaming. Can't play ending! I should've yelled "WTF!".
 RedHawke
08-17-2004, 1:15 AM
Redhawke's mod screwed up my game. Now I can't play the ending. I downloaded the patch and deleted the sith apprentice files and still doesn't work... I regret downloading that mod...

Well RubADucky if... IF my mods were the only ones you have running in your games override then you have a right to try to lay blame my direction. I don't in any way have to accept it... it isn't like we have any official tools or anything to be able to detect things like that!

Also the patch and the thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133244) about the bug was out for almost a week before you had any problems, so you can't say I didn't attempt to give adequate warning to people, and I'm not the only one to have used those 2 files.

You can read in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127458&perpage=40&pagenumber=2) about my inability to post anything resembling a warning on pcgamemods about it, I found out Darth333, and others were also having the same problem.

So the only answer I can give you is use an earlier save game before you went to the Star Forge, I always save on the Temple Summit before confronting Bastila, or if you do not for some reason have a previous save, you will unfortunately have to start a new game.
 Achilles
08-17-2004, 1:25 AM
Sorry :( I always rant when I can't play the ending. Forgive me please!

Well that clears that up. What is your trigger for changing your story (once or twice) to make someone else look like a jerk?
When can I expect to see my apology?
 RubADucky
08-17-2004, 1:27 AM
Originally posted by Achillies
Well that clears that up. What is your trigger for changing your story (once or twice) to make someone else look like a jerk?
When can I expect to see my apology?

You got me wrong! I'm not trying to make you look like a jerk! Since you said its not very nice to talk like that I changed it so that it wouldn't hurt any feelings.
 RedHawke
08-17-2004, 1:29 AM
Sorry :( I always rant when I can't play the ending. Forgive me please!

No worries! :D

Just please next time think before you type, rashly typed words posted on a forum have an impact, and I always try to post here on Holowan Labs very deftly, it would ruin the environment to do otherwise.

Have you tried loading from a previous save game, and finishing the game from there, like on the unknown world and you shouldn't have a problem! :)
 Achilles
08-17-2004, 1:32 AM
You got me wrong! I'm not trying to make you look like a jerk! Since you said its not very nice to talk like that I changed it so that it wouldn't hurt any feelings.

Well, I could go back and quote you, but I really don't think that's necessary...it's all there for everyone to see.

*begins looking for the Ignore button*

Let's get this thread back on topic.

EDIT: Heehee...love that button...
"This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]"
 RubADucky
08-17-2004, 1:33 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
No worries! :D

Just please next time think before you type, rashly typed words posted on a forum have an impact, and I always try to post here on Holowan Labs very deftly, it would ruin the environment to do otherwise.

Have you tried loading from a previous save game, and finishing the game from there, like on the unknown world and you shouldn't have a problem! :)

I loaded where the Ebon Hawk landed on the Starforge.
 RedHawke
08-17-2004, 1:50 AM
I loaded where the Ebon Hawk landed on the Starforge.

The level is all loaded once you land on the Star Forge including those 2 darned files.

Load from an earlier save game than that, before you leave the unknown world is the best place and you should be able to see the ending.
 RubADucky
08-17-2004, 1:58 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
The level is all loaded once you land on the Star Forge including those 2 darned files.

Load from an earlier save game than that, before you leave the unknown world is the beast place and you should be able to see the ending.

Ooh k!
 abcdow
08-19-2004, 2:21 PM
Great list! I especially found this to be an interesting mod to try, however when I go to the site (which is TRIPOD) it says the site no longer exists. Is there somewhere else I can get this mod?

Randydg
Randydg's Mods Page
(Home of the Dantooine aftermath mod)

Thanks for the list and the help.
Page: 3 of 4