Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kotor v1.2!!!!

Page: 1 of 4
 the_lord_Revan
01-24-2004, 1:45 AM
((RPG'rs WELCOME!!!! this is my new rpg, my 1st actual self-made one so we'll make it as we go! set in sw's universe, 20000 years ago (about the time that the republic was created) a group of travelers were formed. at the start, it was only one man, facing the galaxy all on his own, but then he was joined by a few good guys.(sounds like Miller-time!) but this is the story so far.))

to join just copy this and add your own stats to it.
name:Mace Windu
Race:humanoid
role:jedi/thief/smuggler
Powers: stasis field, deathfield, advanced saber-throw, force storm, heal, (just about every single force power) kill,etc.etc.
lightsaber color, and style: dual purple, and very strong, but fast.
desc. black man from a small blue planet called Earthinia, tall, balding, about 2,473 years old,(still considered young on his planet, since they live up to 50000 years old!) about 6'9, grey eyes. strong mastery of the Force, very strong saber style.

you see Mace walks into a cantina called the crusty Gizka. All music stops as he approaches the bar, he looks around and sees a guy looking directly at his lightsabers, as if to say " giv em up" he floats them to the guy but only lets him have one. music starts up again......
 Black Knight of Keno
01-24-2004, 8:01 AM
name: Tepe Kurts
Race: human
role: jedi
Powers: Lightsaber throw, Heal, Jump, Run, Persuasion,
Heal, Pull, Push
lightsaber color, and style: two light green one bladed sabers, made to be light and smooth in the battles
Bio: (Coming soon, maybe)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe walks in to the same cantina that Mace walked in. The music didn't stop when he walked in, but three large and muscular men came to the door. "Give em' here" one of them said and Tepe looked at him. "No, i won't give my sabers" Tepe sayd as the men tightened the circle. "Yes, you will give them" one of the men said again. "You want them? Come and get em'" Tepe sayd back and in half a second, Tepe had ignited his swords and looked at the men that were now backing off. The music had stopped and three men got their weapons out. Tepe dodged the shots with his sword and with his force pull, he got all the weapons from the three men. He put his swords away now. The music started again and the men backed off as Tepe walked to sit down next to the bar.
 the_lord_Revan
01-24-2004, 9:11 PM
Mace looks undisturbed by the bouncer's who just got thir asses whipped, still sipping his favorite drink, the Mandalorian Master Blaster tm*, He slips his other lightsaber from the Rodian who is the bouncer, unnoticed by all of the others. He tells the bartender," I do not need to pay for this drink." the bartender nods. he comes over to Tepe's table and sits down." you got some guts comin in here nd startin trouble, I think i might want you in my ship, The Leviathon. wanna join me?

join my new rpg thingie!!! http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848)
 Writer
01-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Name: Allana Rout
Race: human
role: Jedi
Powers: Many darkside powers including choke and lightning, standard lightside powers (push, pull, jump, speed, ect)
Weapons: double blade purple lightsaber, 2 customized blaster pistols, 2 carriers full of throwing knives, one on each hip
Bio: Allana is very tall for a human female, nearly six feet tall. She has black hair with traces of red in it, hanging to her shoulders. Her blue eyes are a very pale blue.
She was raised on Coruscant and picked up by the Jedi at a very early age. They saw in her an amazing amount of power and were desparate to get to her before the Sith. This, they succeeded in doing, but she was captured by the Sith when she was 11. They turned her, but she returned to the lightside after 2 years.
Now, at the age of 20, she has become a Knight under the watchful eyes of many Jedi Masters. She is extremely fast and acrobatic, very difficult to beat in a fight.

Before Tepe could answer, there was a commotion outside the cantina and the attention of the entire room is drawn outside. The commotion ceases and Allana steps into the room. It is clear that she has been the winner in some sort of squabble outside. The men at the door, stepped away from her slightly, but still gave her the order to hand over her weapons.

"That, I will not do," she snapped. The men backed away even more, as if fearful of this tall woman. She walked in and glanced around the room. Seeing one of the corner tables empty, she went over to it and sat down.

The bartender was eager to please this woman and ran over as quickly as he possibly could.

"M-m-may I h-help you?" he stammered. Her eyes turned toward him, causing him to shiver all the more.

"Correlian Ale," she finally said. "Make sure the glass is clean. If it's not, the Ale's in your face and I'm not paying for it."
 the_lord_Revan
01-24-2004, 11:53 PM
Windu sees another very good canidate for his ship, and he tells Tepe that he'll be right back while he thinks about his answer. Mace walks over to Allana's table and takes a seat. "hey, do you wanna get on a ship,. so you can do other things besides goin into a cantina called the Crusty Gizka in-order to actually find a drink in a clean glass? just get on-board and I can help you in your travels.
my ship is the Leviathon, a stolen sith interdicter ship, so if you have a ship which I happen to have sensed that YOU do, we can store it. We have about 300 normal jedi officers, but we need knights and masters. I am a master and YOU are a knight. You seem to be pretty strong in the Force, and we already have a pretty good master who is thinkin my question at this momant and sits right over there. ( points at Tepe)
by the way my name is Mace Windu.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 6:27 AM
Tepe looks at Mace and Allana for few seconds while they talk. A man goes by Tepe's table, making Mace and Allana not seeing him. Then when the man goes by, Tepe is gone from his seat.
He walks outside towards a hoverbike an climbs on it. He then looks inside the cantina, like waiting for the others to come out
 jokemaster
01-25-2004, 12:21 PM
name: Finny Forrester
Race:humanoid
role: Mercenary/spy/bountyhunter
Powers: None yet
lightsaber color, and style: None yet.
desc.: A young man, around his early 20s. Tall, and slightly muscular, with black hair with touches of brown and blonde, and white skin, he doesn't really stand out in a crowd except for his bright blue eyes that seem to be peering into your soul when he looks at you. Became a freelance mercenary when he was 16, he's extremely careful not to make to much of a reputation, lest he be recognized everywhere. He is force sensetive, but doesn't know it, since he's never gotten close enough to a jedi for the jedi to sense him.
----------
Finny sat at the table, and took out a small glass, and poured his drink there, he aimed the camera hidden inside the glass straight at the jedi, along with the directional microphone. He took some videos and snapped some photos, especially when one of them went outside.
"This is Fox 1, Elvis one has left the building." He said, and waited to see what the other ones would do.
"Copy that. Aces are following the target."
-----
A lone figure watched tepe from afar outside, two closer ones acting as if though they were haggling.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 12:57 PM
((Elvis one... Lol :p :D ))

Tepe looked around and then drove his hoverbike around. "Good that I made some modifying with this." Tepe sayd to himself and drove towards the outskirts of the town where his small ship waited. "I'm obviously being followed... I can feel it..." Tepe quietly thinked to himself and drove even faster, making sharp turns on the way.
 jokemaster
01-25-2004, 1:23 PM
The figures stayed where they were, knowing that various agents had in sight every single inch of the town. Also knowing that all of them could follow if the target went outside the town.
 Writer
01-25-2004, 1:59 PM
Allana turned her eyes on Mace and smiled, realizing that for once, her cold, pale blue eyes had no effect on somebody.

"You are right," she answered. "I do have my own ship. Where is yours? I'll fly mine into yours a little later."

By this time, the bartender returned. Allana inspected the glass and nodded in approval and drank the entire thing within a few seconds. She handed the glass back to the bartender, now with a coin in the bottom and he scurried away. Then, Allana turned back to Mace, waiting for an answer.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 3:17 PM
Tepe turned on a small alley an jumped on a small building. "Damn if those guys are Dark Jedi's..." Tepe sayd quietly and force runned behind one of the men. Tepe ignited his lightsaber and got ready. "Hwo are you and why do you follow me?" Tepe asked, putting his lightsaber ready to swing the man's head off.
 the_lord_Revan
01-25-2004, 3:18 PM
((lol watch what happens!btw when you dominate someones mind put * around the phrase k? ))
"great, the Leviathan is in high orbit over this world, go to landing bay 39, they'll be waiting for you.
He walks over to Finny's table as he saw him say something, and sat down. " so, your watching Tepe, eh? well you might wanna stop since I'm headed for him and i could destroy your puny life right now at this very instance. *You want to follow me.*"
Mace stands up and leaves the Cantina, getting on a small swoop bike. He bends his head to the left and you hear a large crack. he starts his swoop, and takes off, gone within seconds. he heads for his ship The Ebon Hawke.

YAY I HOPE APO COMES TO!!!!!
 jokemaster
01-26-2004, 12:56 AM
Finny followed Mace, not so much because he dominated his mind, but because he needed to follow him. On the control panel attached to his wrist he typed:
Fx1 cptd.
tgt heded 2 ship.
------
The man panicked
"They didn't tell us anything! just instructions and payment." he said.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-26-2004, 11:19 AM
"Who 'them'?" Tepe asked, lowering his lightsaber and still ready to push him down from the roof.
Suddenly Tepe was choked from behind by a man. "You... Dont want... To do that..." Tepe said, choking. Then one of his lightsaber flew under his cape and ignited behind the man and sliced the man's hands. Tepe got the lightsaber to do that by pull, push and lightsaber throw. He took the lightsaber that now flew towards him.
"I ask again. Who 'them'?" Tepe asked, turning around to look at the first man furiously.
 the_lord_Revan
01-26-2004, 8:29 PM
(( YEAH!!!))
Mace senses everything that finny Typed and when he gets to the ship (im an awesome Jedi member?!?!) he whips his lightsaber out and cuts the transmitter watch off of his arm."you dont wanna do that. you've been warned once, and thats one too many times for me. im not gonna warn you again before i hurt you. now get onboard.

man i hope Apo joins too!!!!:(
 jokemaster
01-26-2004, 8:31 PM
The man was in hysterics
"I don't know, we never saw them, that was part of the deal"
 Writer
01-26-2004, 9:42 PM
Allana watched Mace for a moment, then rose and left the cantina. She went straight to her ship, a small thing really designed for only one person. She slipped in and took off, asking no permission, leaving the same way she had come.

She flew straight to the Leviathan and docked in bay 39, as she had been told.

"We've been expecting you," she was told. She nodded.

"So I've heard," she replied. "Where am I to stay while I'm here?"
 jokemaster
01-26-2004, 11:00 PM
The transmiter on the ground beeped once, twice and sent one last signal.
-----
Finny boarded the ship, smiling inwardly, everything had gone according to plan.
 the_lord_Revan
01-27-2004, 12:32 AM
(( nice transmitter!!!,btw is Allana sorta checkin me out?!?))
Mace lands in landing bay 2, the Ebon Hawke sets down gracefully. He walks out and brings Finny with him, he tells Finny where to stay(THAT ISN'T CHAR CONTROLLING!!!) He meets up with Allana and also tells her where to stay, and to watch Finny closley. he sends a transmission to Tepe and tells him that he's leaving high orbit in one rotation of the sun (13 hours).
 Writer
01-27-2004, 12:38 AM
((No, Allana was not checking you out. She was watching you because she could not remove from her mind the fact that you did not seem intimidated by her.))

Allana walked in silence to the designated quarters where she would be staying. On the way, she successfully intimidated many of the men working there. She could read it in their minds. Who is this monster of a woman? they were wondering. She smirked as she entered her quarters, knowing that she would probably be well known by the time she left this ship.
 jokemaster
01-27-2004, 11:09 AM
Finny sat down, waiting for Mace or somebody to try and interrogate him.
 the_lord_Revan
01-27-2004, 8:07 PM
((DAMN! i was hopin she was!!!))
he makes his way to the bridge. he calls Allana to thebridge over the intercom. "hmm I wonder where Tepe is. damn....."

hey jm i dont think that Apo is comin!! :confused: :(
 Writer
01-27-2004, 8:17 PM
(Patience, my young apprentice. She may yet warm up to you.)

Allana left her quarters when she was called to the bridge. Again, the men on board kept away from her, fearing what she might do. Only one stared at her and she stared right back. Her ice cold eyes made him flinch and look away.

When she got to the bridge, Allana walked straight to Mace's side. She could tell that something was bothering him and decided to ask.

"You are troubled by something," she said and though her voice was quiet at the time, there was great power in it.
 the_lord_Revan
01-28-2004, 8:23 PM
((ok ok, i guess i can wait a bit but do you think im that easy!?! yeah maybe i am...))
"the other guy still isn't here, and its starting to trouble me. I was.....wondering. hmm... OK i got it, do you mind staying here for a bit? first i need to do a little talkin, then im gonna go down if i get anything useful."
he walks off the bridge and goes into Finny's room, and starts to interrogate him.
" where is Tepe and what did you do to him?"
 jokemaster
01-28-2004, 9:30 PM
"You mean the other guy? I have no idea, I didn't do anything to him. Apart from watching him."
 the_lord_Revan
01-29-2004, 12:25 AM
((is it ok to say bs full out??))"BullS***, what do you think i am, an idiot?? i hav enough power to destroy your puny life, but ill only ask you one more time. What did you tell those guys to do to Tepe?"
Fire burns in Mace's eyes, many people haved cowered from this stare.
 jokemaster
01-29-2004, 1:06 AM
"Believe what you want to, but I told you the truth."
 Black Knight of Keno
01-29-2004, 12:32 PM
Mace felt something burning his neck. "Leave the kid alone Mace" Tepe said behind Mace. "I was trying to find out where did those black suited guys came" Tepe said again and then looked at Finny.
 jokemaster
01-29-2004, 10:36 PM
A voice talked that only Finny heard.
"Fox 1, Transmitter range is clear, but you're too close. If I set it off, you'll be fried."
Finny subvocalized for the answer "They're not letting me go soon, anything I can use?"
"I can detonate it above the ground. You'll have to get low"
"Roger that."
Finny quickly kicked Mace down and threw himself at Tepe, knocking him onto the ground before he could react. The EMP detonated a few inches above the ground. Strangely, it was so powerful, that within a few feet everything the wave touched was fried by electricity, fortunately no one was near it.
 the_lord_Revan
01-29-2004, 11:47 PM
(( you guys do realize that mace and finny were still on the ship last time i posted?!?!, argh thats a bad thing about cc-in. o well...)
"What the ****!?!?!? what did you just do damnit!!, he force chokes finny so hes about ten feet off the ground. I warned you diddnt I!?! I could crush oyour puny life in an instant if i wanted to. Mace is rumbling in anger, a strange glow is eminating (you know, his giving it off, kinda like a human lightpost!) from him. "you have annoyed me for the final time! i told you to not anger me! well now you have, you will be held on my ship in a cell that you absolutleyCANNOT try to escape from. *now get on my ship* Tepe are you ok? ( strange glow is gone)"

DAMNIT!!! ive asked Apologetic nicly about 5-8 times!!!ARGH!!!!
 jokemaster
01-30-2004, 12:42 AM
A voice came out of nowhere.
"Let him go, Mr. Windu." Said the voice, a lone figure stepping out, dressed in business clothes and carrying a briefcase.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-30-2004, 6:06 PM
((*coughtcharcontrolcought*))

"Yeah, I'm allright" Tepe answered to Mace and then turned to the suited man. "And you are... hwo?" Tepe asked, igniting his fallen and forcepulled lightsaber
 jokemaster
01-31-2004, 12:35 AM
"My name is not important. I have come with information."
 the_lord_Revan
01-31-2004, 2:48 PM
((jokemaster and i charcontrol each other all the time, its ok, but i nvr cc you! and jm diddnt eathier, from what i saw anyways.but Jokemaster, to that pm you sent me a while back hey man, im gonna have to try to post as much as possible 4 me, cuz i sprained my ankle really bad, and im havin to use my slow ass laptop cuz i live in a 2 story house and my big fast comp is on ground floor and im restricted to top floor. but i can still post from my laptop so... what about Apo? i noticed that hes hardly ever on! even on his own rpg, but i realy dont waNT lotj to die. ive been contributin a lot lately to try to keep it alive, but i couldnt post at all yesterday cuz i was at my damned hospital getting x-rays. damn my ankle hurts.cuz im on my laptop i cant pm you back, i dont know y.))
"it does matter. give me your name or we will leave."he force pulls his fallen lightsabers, but keeps them off.finny drops
to the ground,"*i said for you to get back to my ship*"

owwwww my dAMN ankle hurtz!!!
 jokemaster
01-31-2004, 3:27 PM
"My associate stays here." Said the figure. "I have information on the sith, wether or not you want it, is your desicion, and wether or not you use it, is also up to you. But, I'm afraid I cannot reveal my name."
 Apologetic
01-31-2004, 4:06 PM
(((*A fanfare plays*
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
sorry about the wait guys i nevr noticed the little quotes i thought those were your signature. but im here ^_^)))
name:Apologetic Goeus
Race:human
role:jedi master/tech/mechanic
Powers: All light side forces,Almost supercomputer thinking and amazing saber skills.
Bio:*Data in accessable*
-----------------------------------------
"Well is this a long time no see"Ap steps out ina hood that shadows his eyes."Been a while hasnt it tepe"

(((Btw can someone brief me on whats goin cuz i red through it and got a bit mixed up)))
 Black Knight of Keno
01-31-2004, 9:40 PM
Tepe's face rose. "That voice..." Tepe says slowly, turning around. "Apologetic Goeus!!" Tepe shouts after several minutes of quiet. "long time isn't it?" Tepe lafs and walks towards Apo.
"I thought what happened to you after our last 'adventure'" Tpe said smiling and stopped walking
 Apologetic
01-31-2004, 10:35 PM
"Well yes things happen I didnt think i would get out either with all that was goin on."So you obviously have got your self into something...whats goin on?"
 the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 1:36 AM
((YES!!! thx Apo, i was wondering if u wanted to join or not. goood, im glad we do have you now!!! u wanna be my apprentice or somethin like that?))
"Hmmm, what a nice place to have a reunion. don't you guys agree? ok well whoever you are pal, tell me your information that you know, and you all come with me, unless this guy here(nods toward Apo) doesn't want to come with us. i only will let you leave,(nods toward strange man in buisness clothin.) but only after you tell me what you know."

you've had your time, the future is our world, the future, is our time.
 the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 2:07 AM
:rolleyes: (( oops i 4got to tell u bout the rpg. this is pretty much like knights of the old republic((( youve played it rite???))), but its modified.since KotOr was based only about 3000 years since episode 1. this happened about 23000 years before episode 1. this is the age when there are millions of Jedi, not just a handful, like in most movies. maybe we should kinda trademark this??? j/k but u moderaters might wanna look at it for a game, if you think its ok. the republic was just being formed, and most Jedi and sith were kinda at war, but not a full fledged war yet. Mandalorians were starting to be formed as well. we are a group of ppl that merged together, kinda making a party of theives and jedi, most of us were theives/smugglers, and also yes, ((((Like you))))repair men/mechanics. this just happened by accident really, since everyone else picked being a thief as well. were just gonna make it up as it goes really. so far we havent even gotten off of the planet (unknown) yet!!!! were going to now, i was waiting for you. we can char-control each other if you want to, just no really big ass godmoding. you can have a bunch of force powers, just no invincable things, you know like the ones in your rpg, no super items,shields,powers. rulez are just like the ones in^k?

( there is no spoon)
 jokemaster
02-01-2004, 2:50 AM
"The sith have made a base on a remote planet, not too far from here." He dropped the briefcase, and from there a holo started playing showing a planet, with an orbital building station, and at least 3 GOLAN defense plataforms. "From there they are building ships, rifles, supplies, that sort of things. The biggie is this." He pressed a button and it soomed in on the building station. "From here the sith are building lightsaber crystals, and even some sort of massive weapon, rumored to be able to ruin a planet's ecosystem in one shot, rendering the planet unhabitable, and killing everyone on it. The security is being handled by a group called the Mandalorians,"the holo now showed a man in Mandalorian armor "they're professionals, and their armor is tough. They are expirienced in all weapons, and use jetpacks." He paused.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-01-2004, 10:33 AM
"Uh... Mace, I'll go with my own ship" Tepe said, putting his lightsaber away and looking at Mace. "My ship is a Neduarian model 3-89-2"((You think what it's like :p )) Tepe said again but now he was walking towards the door just to make sure nobody got away without even noticing
 the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 3:34 PM
(( aw hell yeah, this is gonna be fun!))
"hey tepe,go to landing bay 277, my ship,(the Leviathan) you've got as long as you need, but i would prefer if you hurried up. you,(points at Apo)whats your name?Apologetic eh? well if you want you can join my crew, which encludes Tepe, and Allana Rout, she seems pretty good, she also looks pretty good too.
if you want to get on the Leviathan then you have to get onboard by (looks at his watch) by 7:00, its 4:47 now, so your gonna have to make a choice." he gets into the Ebon Hawke and flies to the Leviathan. after being given the hyperspace route to the new planet, he looks at Allana" the sith have a new planet, and its just like The Star Forge, except its a planet. so now we go there, and were gonna blow it up. simple as that, but before we do we are going to get as many weapons and armor crates as we can. we need gun emplacments for the ship. and if i can do it, i might be able to even scrounge another interdicter, so we can have a fleet large enough to keep off many attackers, which includes other alien fleets, such as the Rakatan, their "Infinite" empire."

"there is no spoon":explode: :lsduel: :duel:
 Apologetic
02-01-2004, 8:00 PM
"Naw I got my own ship(Light in the darkness) I'll come with yall cuz if you need Tepe you obviously need me";)
 jokemaster
02-01-2004, 9:57 PM
"One last thing" Said the man" My associate" Points at Finny "is to go with you. He has his own ship, and he is the only one with the bases coordinates. is that clear?"
 the_lord_Revan
02-02-2004, 2:02 AM
((DAMNIT GUYS!! READ MY POSTS!! whew sry but i was already off the planet and you guys talked to me!!! just say... do something with... oh nvm im a dumbass.:p ))
"ok, get aboard my ship. Apo docking bay 277, they'll be waiting, Finny docking bay 128,k?" he speaks through his tele-communication conduit." we leave in twenty minutes, there's nothing left here that we need. well be expecting you."

((There is No Spoon:explode: :bored: :lsduel: ))
 the_lord_Revan
02-02-2004, 2:38 AM
this is gonna kick serious ass when we get to this planet. im gonna make a HUGE battle take place.

((There is No Spoon:explode: :bored: :lsduel: ))

No, really this time, its not there!!!
 jokemaster
02-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Finny quickly ran to docking bay 128, catching a blaster pistol thrown to him by one of his partners.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-02-2004, 2:16 PM
Tepe checked Mace's ship where he came few minutes ago. "Nice..." Tepe said, looking at the main computer.
Tepe took a controller out of his pocket and pushed coordinates into it. Tepe's own ship rose on the outer rim's from a hidden shelter known only by very few men. Tepe's look travelled towards the door that opened as Mace and Apo came in. There was a wall in the way but Tepe knew that the men were Mace and Apo so he started to check the systems throught the main computer with a modified R2-unit "arm" and somekind of laptop.
When Tepe was ready and Mace and Apo came even more inside the ship, Tepe walked to them, removing the robot arm from the plug-in spot and said "All set Mace, the ship is ready to go as soon as you are"

((Just thinking that the ship would be large because if there would be Mace, Apo AND me :p Maybe somekind like Solo's ship but not as dumb looking))
 the_lord_Revan
02-02-2004, 3:10 PM
((well you could say its big, since its the older version OF A STAR DESROYER!!!! really, its a sith interdicter ship, its the ones that sorta lurk in the hyper space routes, then tractor in any real people that are of interest. this ship, when combined with about 4 or 5 others, can just about destroy a planet. i like my ship!))
"well, its time to go, finny what are those co-ordinates?ok good, its gonna take awile to get there so you guys might wanna sit down with the intial jump, cuz this things a beast." and he sat down, Finny, tepe and Allana sits down, while Apo does not(im cc i no). Mace chuckles under his breath. "OK here we go."you here a loud rumbling then a huge slicing sound and a flash. When it is gone Apo is on the ground and Mace is laughing." I told you man, this things beast.it hits hyperspace and its nothin like the small fighters. its like throwing a log at someones face:explode: HaHAHA!!"
Page: 1 of 4