Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help With Last Level - Sith Tombs

Page: 1 of 1
 Cloonan05
01-17-2004, 6:28 PM
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET OVER THE WALL IN THE FIRST PART OF THE LAST LEVEL in the SITH TOMBS.........THIS IS THE FIRST OUTSIDE PART OF THE LEVEL........THERE ARE A COUPLE HOLES TO FALL IN.........THE ONE OPENING IN THE FORT LIKE STRUCTURE IS COVERED WITH GIANT POLES........IVE TRIED JUMPING ONTO THINGS AND JUMPING UP AND I STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT.......HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
 JediMeister
01-17-2004, 6:44 PM
Could you be a bit more specific? Which map are you on, kor1 or kor2, kor2 being an entirely outdoors level. I don't recall any "wall" in kor2 but I could be wrong.
 Hermie
01-17-2004, 9:32 PM
if you talk about the place I think you talk about, it should be a pillar next to a "bottomless canyon" which you cancut down to get over.
 Crow_Nest
01-18-2004, 6:11 AM
1. no typing in caps

2. Yeah, i dont really understand what you're saying, can you post some screens to let us see?

If its the large pillar, and the other side has 2 cultist, push the big pillar down and use it as a bridge.
Page: 1 of 1