Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Once Upon A Time in The Rim...

Page: 1 of 1
 Deac
01-15-2004, 8:09 PM
Ok, time for a new Deac RPG [Not Starring Deac]

------------------------------------------
It's during the Galactic Civil War.The Outer Rim is lawless, much like the old West. The once quiet planet of Dogerim has recently become a hub for trading, owing to it's close proximity to the new hyperspace lanes.

One day, a group of rouges suddenly hypered in and raided the dockyards. Hundreds were killed, and one trillion credits were stolen. Now, former Sheriff Danarik Turthos has decided that he's had it.

He puts out a request for a posse to take them out and meet him in the hangar.
-----------------------------------------------
Bio:

Name: Danarik Turthos
Race: Mandalorian
Bio: Arrived on the station one day, and never looked back. He resigned being Sheriff after his entire staff were lost in the attack. He's now out for revenge.

Ship: YT2400 [Outrider-
Shipname: Paladin
Armarments: Upper/Lower Gun turrets, Twin Laser/Ion Cannons, Concussion Missiles.
 jokemaster
01-15-2004, 9:07 PM
Bio:

Name: Stewie "Sark" Vaughn
Bio: After five years as part of the security force, serving under Turthos, Vaughn got tired of all the beaurocracy and quit. He lost his ship, and most of his money. When he learned about the attack on the dockyards, and Turthos' demand for a posse, he quickly signed up.
-----
*Stewie walks into the hangar, twin blaster pistols ready at his sides, and a rifle slung to his back.*
Stewie: Hello Danarik.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-16-2004, 10:46 AM
A man steps in the hangar. He walks next to Stewie and says "Hello, I'm Gurzar, Tepe Gurzar..."(*faint* *faint* *faint*)
He take's his helmet off an put's it to a holder in his belt.
--------------------------------------------------
Name: Tepe Gurzar
Race: Human, male
Guns: Imperial repeater rifle
Armor: A red clone suit like in Episode 2
Ship: Modified TIE-fighter, changes: more room to carry
stuff/people.
Bio: Joined the army when he was 19. When he got the uniform from an old pawnshop, he started to modified it better than the old ones that army used oh, so long ago. He is known by the red colour of his armor
---------------------------------------------------
 Deac
01-16-2004, 5:11 PM
Danarik: Ok. We're gonna wait to see if more show up, but if not, we go and we take them down. Simple. Salvage rights are these: You kill it, it's yours.
 Captain Wilson
01-16-2004, 7:57 PM
Name: Phiwi Huhul
Race: Mandalorian
Bio: trapped for cash Huhul, began doing short strips of jobs. One was deputry-sheriff of Dogerim. He, the governors daughter and 10'000 credits disappered in strange happenings. has a good way with words.
------------------------------

*walking in carring a rifle over a shoulder*

Phiwi: Those rules apply to me too, Turthos?
 Alegis
01-18-2004, 9:01 AM
Name: Alegis Gensan
Race: Human male
Bio: AG was strong but wanted to focus in knowledge and study at teh academy, until his parents got killed in the raid and is willing to risk everything for revenge
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alegis: *bit nerveous* "I came here for..revenge. I don't have any weapons though"
 Deac
01-18-2004, 2:23 PM
Danarik: All rules apply! *Turns to Alegis*. You got a ship?
 Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 3:31 PM
"I have a ship. It's small but it can carry us comfortably" Tepe sayd and walked few steps towards Alegis
 Deac
01-19-2004, 5:26 PM
Danarik: Good. Remember that this is voluentary. Don't like it, then go, no-one will miss you. We're going to follow their ions trails and see where that leads.
 jokemaster
01-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Sark: still got the double turret ship, Danarik?
 Deac
01-20-2004, 5:08 PM
Danarik: Yep. I can set it on auto-fire, but that's not as accurate as I'd like.
 jokemaster
01-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Sark: I can man it, I need a ride anyway.
 Deac
01-21-2004, 6:33 PM
Danarik: Ok. Here's how it goes. We're going to follow the Ion trail, then drop back. I think *points at map* we can hide behind this moon. We'll figure out what to do then. Who'se coming with me?
 jokemaster
01-21-2004, 9:55 PM
Sark: I'm riding with you. Just like old times, eh?
 Captain Wilson
01-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Phiwi: im In i suppose
 Deac
01-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Dararik: Get to your ships!

*Enters the Paladin*
 Black Knight of Keno
01-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Tepe enters his ship and warmed the engines. He checked the system two times just to be ready and then he looked at the other ships, ready to blast off
 jokemaster
01-24-2004, 11:12 PM
Sark enters the Paladin, ready to man the guns.
 Deac
01-25-2004, 4:43 PM
Danarik: Stay sharp, everyone!

*Launches*
 jokemaster
01-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Sark went to the turret, and noticed that Danarik hadn't made any major adjustments.
"Top turret is ready."
Page: 1 of 1