Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NPC problem

Page: 1 of 1
 RalKon
01-08-2004, 3:54 PM
I made a MP FFA map for JA.. I have a couple of buttons you can press to add a couple different reborn jedis that you can fight. Sparatically, the server will reset during the fight with one of the reborns, and it seems to mostly happen right after a saber lock... Has anyone else seen this problem occur.. Is it the game, the server, or the map that's causing the problem??

Thanks
 RalKon
01-16-2004, 4:30 PM
I will take the lack of responce as no one other than me has seen this :D

Oh well, everyone always told me I was dillusional... LOL
 idontlikegeorge
01-16-2004, 7:23 PM
Well, I think, since NPCs in multiplayer maps are new with Academy, the knowledge base of possible problems hasn't spread enough to reach the masses at Lucasforums.
 RalKon
01-16-2004, 7:42 PM
Good point... Oh well, I guess we will have to wait and see if anyone else has this trouble
 shukrallah
01-16-2004, 11:33 PM
Soon people will be using NPCs in lots of MP maps. It will keep the game interesting. And if they want there map to succeed, they will script stuff. Id do some, but im still trying to figure out what works in MP and what doesnt :| anyways, sooner or later your problem will be solved.

Oh I forgot, when you kill an NPC it adds to your score, so you probably hit the kill limit or something ;)
Page: 1 of 1